Over

Should I Take it Back?

When I said "I want to break up with you" I never meant it. If there is something I've felt after that, it will solely be regret. You were mine and I was yours but I became blind and  total a fool for a second that I decided to break what we had.

 

I was selfish, baby...

I'm sorry I know I shouldn't call you that...

 

 

Hanbin stares at the computer screen in front of him absentmindedly. Flashed before his eyes are pictures of him and his ex boyfriend, shared by a fan on a fancafe... There were plenty of pictures of them together, smiling at each other and caressing one another tenderly but the leader is deleting it one by one. His heart was heavy but he's used to that kind of feeling, he doesn't feel uncomfortable nor sad about it- Hanbin is slowly being numb from all the pain and heartache that he created for himself.

 

I want you back Jiwon...

Will you please come back even if I won't ask you...

 

They fought so many times but that fight was beyond their control. Nobody remembers  how they ended up screaming at each other's faces, how they ended up turning their backs at each other without looking back. How they ended up hurting one another who used to be inseparable 

 

"It wasn't my fault that the mixtape got ed up"

 

"You think so? Who's at fault then? Me?"

 

"Do I look like I care whether it's you or me that is at fault?"

 

The couple was starting up a fight again, but this fight was not like the normal ones... Both are angry, pissed and uncontrollable. They aren't drunk but their minds are stumbling with all the thoughts running on their heads. 

 

"You're the leader, of course you should care"

 

"What if I don't want to?"
Both were flabbergasted at what was heard and said... Hanbin's mouth is spitting words that he knew he'll regret later on.

 


"How could you not care at all? I've worked so damn hard for it"

 

"Don't talk about how hard you worked for it. I worked so much more than all six of you combine!"

 


"What the is wrong with you?"

 


"Nothing, this is what I actually feel for your information"

 


"How come I only heard about this now? I'm your boyfriend!"

 


"Boyfriend? Do I actually have one?"

 

 

"What was that supposed to mean?"

 

 


" Jiwon, was there a time that I actually feel loved by you? Wasn't I always the one doing everything for you?"

 

 

"Piece of Kim Hanbin! Is that how you feel all the time? You're ridiculous"

 

"Is it wrong to be honest?"

 

He said that he was being honest though he really isn't but Jiwon doesn't know that... They've reached the end- the older was clearly aware of that. They're looking at each other, both eyes are wide open and strained, they can see their reflection in the eyes of one another but Hanbin want to show that he doesn't care when it's clearly the opposite.

 


"I want to break up with you"


The leader spit those words like they're nothing to him.


" that, let's break up"

Jiwon was stoic, it feels like all the muscles in his body have stiffened and his brain is slowly dying while his heart is tearing into pieces. He doesn't want to end things with Hanbin. He loves the leader so damn much that he's going nuts and  ed up. He reached for the leader as he took a step forward but Hanbin cut him off.


"Stay away from me" It was just a whisper but those four words rang loudly inside the house. The members are not home only the two of them inside the dorm but why does  it feel so crowded?Hanbin's shoulder felt so heavy it's like he's carrying a sack of rice that keeps on weighing him down, he doesn't want to talk anymore and he doesn't want to listen to anyone. He's so tired it's supposed to be a long holiday for him but things didn't go as planned.

With his head hanging low, the leader turned his heels away from the person in front of him. He wants to be alone, to be honest he doesn't actually know what he wants- maybe he just want to be free.

"You're leaving again, is that how you fix this that you created hanbin?" Jiwon finally speak up after what seems to be like forever. The latter doesn't even know where the whole "fight" is coming from he's thinking that maybe Hanbin is just being a whinny brat.


The leader shrugged the stabbing pain in his heart and continue to take several steps towards the stairs. He's somehow used to the hurtful words that Jiwon spit out in front of him. In front of everyone. 

I'm okay. Really

The younger took a deep breathe and continued walking away. Away from the person that used to be the loveliest in his eyes. He was about to take the first step upstairs when Jiwon grabbed his wrist and forced him to stop.
 
With his left hand Jiwon grabbed Hanbin by the nape and smashed his lips to the younger's dry ones. They missed it so much, though Hanbin keeps wriggling and turning his head he knows he ing missed to be kissed by Kim Jiwon. 

The older rapper pushed Hanbin on the wall and trapped the smaller leader with his body not wanting to leave any spaces between them, he doesn't want hanbin to go... Never 

Jiwon bit Hanbin's lip and tighten his grip on the leader's waist and the younger can't help but to let out breathy sounds and low grunt that's driving  Jiwon insane. They're losing their breathes, their lungs are screaming for air so Jiwon pulled away and stared at Hanbin's face that's so red especially his cheeks and pimped lips that look so swollen. 

The older smiled and showed his bunny teeth while caressing Hanbin's back but he was forced to look at the side when a hand landed on his face giving it a hard slap from the younger.


"Is this how you fix our problem huh? Well screw you, I've had enough"

 

 

Hanbin turned his back. Jiwon doesn't know what to do. Hanbin broke up with him. Jiwon won't chase after him anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally I've updated this... Sorry been so busy with school
Have a great to you who's reading this ^_^ leave a comment it means a lot
 
I dedicate this chapter to Mongji10~~ and to everyone who likes doubleb and iKON

*not proofread sorry for all the mistakes. I wrote this without a strong plot in mind, i just want to write doubleb *