Who is he?

In these world full of people

He was my first snow. My world full of ice. He is my favorite snowflake. Blowing by the wind straight to me. Making me feel cold yet warm inside. Coating my heart, freezing it so no one can enter but him. The coldness never bothered him. No one can melt the ice wall only he can make. 

First time I saw you was on the summer of April. With the scorching heat. Yet I can feel your oozing aura. With eyes shining like diamonds. Void of emotions. Smile that can captivate anyone. I am yours. My heart is yours.

Voice as calm as the winter sea. Making me feel at home while I am on a lonely road. A road that leads me back to you. A road which leads to a paradise. Made of snow. Made of crystals. Made by the hands of the one I love. I want to stay there. Where you long to be. Where you stay. Where you feel safe.

I want to know you. More than knowing your name. More than knowing who you are. Let me come inside. Let me know all your secrets. I will gladly keep them. In a box, only you can have the key. Hear me calling to you, on a quiet night. Singing your songs. Humming every melody. Engraving you on my mind and my heart.

I can't escape. I can't turn away and run. You have me in your hands. Chaining me and never letting go. Pinning me down. Controlling me. And I love it. I love you. I love everything about you.

I want to go back to the day. When I first set my eyes on you. When my heart started beating only for you. You had me right there. You own me. Until now.