Family

The Geek and The Prince

Key is standing in front of you. He is holding a flower. Yes, red rose.

His face is so sad.

"Wha.. What is this?" you ask him.

"Hye Min-ah, i love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"


"W.. What do you mean?" you slants your eyes. He stares at you and smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You can't stop smiling but you still can't believe it.

"But you have a girlfriend, am i right?"

He lower down his face. "No" and then looks at you deeply.

"She is not my girlfriend. You've misunderstanding. She is my best friend. My childhood friend. She's from San Fransisco. She said that kissin' someone's cheek is normal. But hey, if she likes me, who cares? I love you by the way. So i won't accept her feelings if she confessed it to me" and then he smiles. Your face blushed.

"What makes you think that i'll accept your feelings?" you smile awkwardly because you want to laugh.

He laugh and walk towards you, and then hug you tight.

Your heart beats faster. You hope that he won't feel your heartbeat.

"Should i kiss you so i can make you believe in me?" he releases you and look straight at you.

Your face blushed and turn your head around. "N.. No. It's fine. I believe in you"

He smirks and give you the rose.

"I love you" and then he kisses your cheek. You smile and nod your head.

"I love you too"


10 years later ~

"Ummaaaaa ~"

You turn around, "Yes Ki Seop?"

"Umma, appa is naughty, he pinched my cheek" he points at Key. Key laugh,

"I didn't do it!" Key smirks and pinch Ki Seop again. Ki Seop pouts cutely.

"I hate appa" and then Ki Seop run towards you. "Umma, hug me~" he pulls your shirt slowly. You smile and hug him.

"Ya, Ki Bum. Don't do it again. Ki Seop will hate you a lot"

Key laugh and walk towards you. And then looks at Ki Seop.

"Ki Seop, forgive appa. Appa loves you so much" and then he Ki Seop's hair. Ki Seop pouts and pinch Key's hand.

"If appa pinch me again, i'll pinch appa too" and then he hugs Key's leg. Key laugh and carry him. And then smiles at you.

"He is just so cute" says Key. You smile and nod your head.

"Becuase he is our child" you say. And Key kisses your cheek. Ki Seop looks at you and pouts.

"Appa~ Kiss me!" he pinches Key's cheek. "Kiss me! Kiss me!" forced Ki Seop.

"Ha ha ha.. Ok" Key kisses his cheek. And then Ki Seop smiles cutely and looks at you.

"Umma, kiss me"

You nod your head and kiss his cheek. 

Ding Dong ~

You walk towards the door and open it. Minho is standing in front of you with Suzy.

"Minho! Suzy!" you smile at them. "Come in" And then you give them a way to walk inside the house.

"Kyaaaa Ki Seop, come to mommy~" says Suzy. Ki Seop stares at her and pouts.

"My umma is not you" and then he points at you. "She is my umma"

Suzy laugh. Key puts down Ki Seop and Ki Seop run towards Suzy.

"I'm just kidding" and then he hugs Suzy's leg.

"Ya, Minho. Where's Yoochun oppa?" you turn around your head to Minho.

"Uhm.. He said that he can't come. He already has a promise with his wife, to have a lunch together with his one and only daughter"

"Oh, i can see." and then you turn around to Suzy. "Sooo, Suzy"

"What eonni?" and then you glance at Minho and smile.

"When will you have a baby?" and then you smirks. Suzy's face blushed and so does Minho's face.

"Eo.. Eonni.. Stop asking me about that" Suzy pinch you slowly. You laugh and Key walk towards you.

"Ya, Minho, Suzy" he says. "Should we eat lunch together? I heard that there's a new restaurant that has a delicious pasta."

Minho nod his head and Suzy smiles. "Ok, let's go"

You, Minho, Suzy, and Key that carries Ki Seop walk outside the house and close the door.

 

 

 

Kim Ki Bum - 31

I wish that my life would be always like this. WIth my wife, and my one and only son.

I wish that Minho and Ki Joon hyung, will have a happy life like mine.

 

Kim Ki Seop - 3

I wish that umma and appa will love me like this until i die.

I want my umma and appa to be be myside forever.

Umma, appa, saranghae ~

 

Kim (Park) Hye Min - 27

I wish for a happy day, happy life, with my beloved husband and son.

After all this time, finally God gave me everything i want. Actually just one.

To marry Ki Bum and be happy with him.

I hope that our love live and never die.

And you, the one who reads this, i hope you have a better life, better than ever.

God Bless <3

-Kim Hye Min-

 

 

 

Thanks for reading my second fanfic ^^

I really hope you guys have a better life than ever! <3

Soon, i'll make my new story. And L.Joe will be there!

Ok, thanks! Do subscribe and give comments <3

I'll give you my favourite L.Joe's picture !