I Find No Peace [myg]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi!"

An angelic voice erupted out of nothingness and made the loud resonant voice, the bar's owner and I both possessed, halt in shamefulness.

I turned my head, eyebrows wrinkled and eyes fuming and just as much as I thought no one could ever extinguish my fuming anger, by the mere connection of my eyes with her arched eyebrows, quivering lips, widened eyes, and hovering aubergine hair, all my ruptured emotions hid in their original places in shyness.

My grip around the owner's neckline, loosened. and I stood there musefully awaiting her arrival, watching every tread she made to reach me, so carefully I thought I could draw them into musical notes.

She finally reached us, and with her, came the tranquilizing scent of her hair mixed with men's fragrance, that one anomalous aroma she always unconsciously made sure to permeate my lungs with.

Everything was happening so fast, but her radiant outward and explicit inward beauty forced my brain to stretch out everything and watch everything in slow motion.

She threw a shielding arm in front of my stomach and insignficantally pushed me a few centimetres backwards, her leather jacket making a connection with mine.

"I truly do apologize for his loutish behaviour!" She hollered shakingly, absentmindedly pressing her fingers tightly upon the exposed skin of my stomach, her head almost leaning on my chest.

"I will not put up with any of you anymore! Just take that scumbag out of here and never come back!" The owner's vociferous voice that was directed to her, was enough to awaken and bring my fury back from death, and without a second thought I found my hand, in the speed of lightening, forming a fist. If it wasn't for her gentle touch and high pitched voice that liquified my senses and if it wasn't for the heat of her dangerously close body that made them evaporate into thin air, my fist would have made a haphazard connection with the lucky man's flesh. 

Now, instead of worry teeming her features, anger struck upon her face. She gripped on my wrist veheme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter