Fourth Part: Sign ups

All of the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Head's yes, tail's no." chirped Eunji as she flipped a coin in the air. She caught it mid air and peeked at her result. Heads. "Such a rotten luck. I never sang in front of people before!"

"You're signing up for the music festival for solo performances?!"

"WHAT THE TOTAL FLIP SON NAEUN! Don't scare me like that!"

Naeun laughed as she successfully surprised the older girl. As her laughter died down, she casually took a seat on the stairs, gesturing the other girl to sit next to her. They were in the emergency stair case anyway. No one goes there.

"You'll do well... don't worry about it." Naeun tried to comfort the older girl, putting up a smile to ease Eunji's heart.

It didn't... to be honest.

"As if you ever heard me sing before..." muttered Eunji. "And wipe that smile from your face."

"Why? Is it too beautiful?" Naeun even batted her eyelashes, much to the older girl's dismay.

"No... You’re just too ugly it scares me--oww! Don't get physical on me, Son Naeun!" Eunji rubbed her arms, but still stayed on her position instead of moving away. "Anyway, you'll be present for the music festival, right?"

"More like I'm handling the music festival, Jung Eunji... Don't you even know I'm a student counselor?"

Eunji shrugged. "Beats me... you're too violent to be part of it. You should be the one getting detention to be honest~"

"Jung Eunji!!!"

Eunji just laughed before pinching Naeun's cheeks.

"How are you and Minhyuk, by the way? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter