Roomies

FanFiction Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roomies
(Suho: Partners, lovers hehe)

 

   'And what's Fanfiction?' he read that word over and over again and the only thing he knew was the word fan as his English vocabulary isn't that big. He went to the internet after asking Baekhyun and some of the members like Sehun and Kai. But they just laughed and said that he doesn't need to know that sort of stuff and that he is too innocent for that. He gave them all a glare and went back to His and Suho’s now room where the elder is lying there typing heavily as the sound of typing can be heard fast.

   “Hyung?” He was about to ask but he thought. 'Suho might know of me snooping on his phone' he remembers how Suho got angry when Baekhyun tried to open his phone and being a snoop.

'   “What is it, Xing?” He smiled before asking the elder to scoot over and he lies deep inside the bunk. Suho just looked at him weirdly as Yixing put his phone up and starting to search something on his phone Fan..Fiction'

   He read the meaning and that gave him more questions to ask himself. 'What is Suho writing or even reading...SNSD Fanfiction?' He giggled but was interrupted when Suho started talking.

   ”Hey what are you doing here?” Suho asked Yixing and the Chinese responded by hugging the elder making Suho blush but Yixing didn't notice that. “How do you feel about me moving here as your new roommate huh..huh?” Suho blows air inside his left cheek as he thought of it, and for him, it would be great, it would be, but he has to sound not too excited. He felt the others fingers poke his air blown cheeks making him look down with a smile.

   “Well how about Sehun?”

   “Sehun? Let's see he told me to swap rooms with him” Suho put his hand on his chin “Well I bet you will be a great partner….no roommate" Yixing smiled hugging the others legs as the elder was sitting up. “Well now I'm your new partner...no roommate" he giggled as Suho’s eyes widen before bolting out screaming

   “Sehun you brat who gave you the right to move without me knowing!”

   Running to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter