The Roommate

My Roommate is a Vampire?!

Ughhhhh. Sunlight. Hot. Ughhh. My eyes. I groggily wake up and covered my eyes from the sunlight.

“Wake up sleepyhead. You’re late its 10am already.”

When I heard the time, I jolted up from my slumber and run towards my bathroom to wash up and put new clothes. I grab my bag and books and I was about to head out when I heard Tiffany laughing.

“What are you laughing at Tiffany?”

“Look at the date at your phone.”

I frown at her but follow what she said regardless. My phone turns on and it clearly says. 10:30 am September 1, 2017 SATURDAY. you Hwang Miyoung!

“I’ll give you five seconds to run for your life because if I caught you I’ll drag your and throw you outside through this window.”

I glared at her while pointing in my room’s window.

“Alright alright calm your Yul. I just want to wake you up, you’re aware that it’s hard to wake you up when you don’t have classes right? Anyway don’t you have a term paper to finish?”

She has a point. I sighed.

“Right. You have a way to get off the hook always Tiffany.”

She just gives me her eye smile as I look at her dejectedly.

“Anyway Tiff I was looking for you the whole night after you left me with Taeyeon and Sooyoung. I can’t find you anywhere.”

“What are you talking about? I am the one who’s looking for you the whole time and you guys weren’t there when I go back I just go to the washroom for 10 min. You guys left meL

“Yahhhh! 10 mins you say? We we’re waiting for you for about 2 hrs.”

“Hmm? Ehh? I didn’t even take that long I swear I only go to the washroom.”

She looks like she’s saying the truth but that’s weird because she’s missing for 2 hrs. Oh I remember I saw her in the forest?! I was about to ask her about that but the door burst open loudly, there was a girl wearing a black leather jacket, black pants, and black heels. She looks beautiful but rude? She throws her bag on the single sofa while she throws herself between me and Tiffany in the long sofa.

“Who the hell are you?”

I asked she looked at me and smirk as she held me under my chin face a little too close.

“Your new roommate babe.”

She said as she kissed me on the cheek. I’m dumbfounded.

“Uhmmm I guess I’m going to go back to my room. Bye Yuri and…”

“Im Yoona sweetie.”

Yoona said as she kissed the back of Tiffany’s hand which makes the latter blush and run for the door. Yoona just chuckled took out a book and put her feet on the center table. I frowned at her, she’s so ill mannered. I stood up from my sit kick her feet off the table and look at her trying to intimidate her.

“I don’t know where the hell you came from transferring by the end of the term but don’t act like you own this room and trying to flirt every girl inside this campus. Stop being rude and learn to respect people.”

I said as I crossed my arm and continuous to stare at her. She just raised her eyebrow at me and chuckled amusingly.

“Are you trying to intimidate me? Because my lady you failed big time. You are insanely cute Kwon Yuri.”

She said as she taps my cheek lightly. She stood up, get her luggage and go inside are shared bedroom.

“Yahhhh!!! How did you even know my name?!”

“Because you’re my roommate and your friend mentioned it earlier!”

“Smartass. Hmp.”

“I know!”

She shouted back which shocked me a little because I only said it barely a whisper.

I’m trying to get used to having a roommate but with a roommate like Yoona I don’t think I will get used to it ever because…

  1. She’s careless

Yoona’s things are scattered around our room and even outside, her clothes are on the floor, sofa and even her unidies are in my bed!

  1. She’s awake at night and sleeps at sunrise.

How am I supposed to sleep when she is so noisy at night? Her music is booming inside our room not to mention her playlists are full of punk-rock songs.

  1. Besides being noisy she’s taking girls inside our dorm room and they are making out in front of me!

Do I even need to explain this one?!

  1. She’s eating my stocks of food.

I don’t know if there is a black hole inside her stomach but I’m buying stocks thrice as much than my usual food supplies!

  1. And the last one is mind wrecking there’s freaking blood inside the milk carton!

“Achk!!!”

Yoona look over at me eyes leaving whatever book she’s reading.

“What happened to you pup?”

“There’s blood inside the milk carton? What the hell are you doing Yoona?! You’re going to be the death of me!”

“Oh come on it’s just mixed with chocolate and some food coloring.”

“I’m done!”

I stormed out of our room and decided to just stay in the dorm’s lounging area.

“Stupid Roommate. Stupid Yoona. I hate you.”

And just when I’m blabbering hate about Yoona, Jessica sat beside me.

“Having a bad night?”

“Just a little, fine yea.”

She just chuckled at me and gave me a cute mini cat stuff toy.

“Here. Come on smile it will help you to have good vibes.”

“T-thank you. Jessica-ssi”

“Aw drop the formalities come on.”

“S-sorry.”

“So…are you done with your term paper?”

“That…not yet.”

“Want some help?”

Oh come on my crush offered help who am I to reject?”

“I guess I can get used some help from one of the best.”

“Yah! Don’t compliment me too much.”

She said and slapped me by the shoulder. I chuckled at her and stood up and offered her my hand.

“Let’s go I need that paper done by tonight.”

We walked to my room laughing at my jokes. When I get inside the room Yoona is nowhere to be found. Well I guess that’s great there won’t be any distractions. We spent hours working on my term paper with occasionally cracking up because of Jessica’s weird humor. We finished it at 10 pm.

“I’m hungry.”

“Let’s go make something shall we?”

We go in our mini kitchen. Jessica rummaged to our food supplies because she insisted to cook something.

“Let’s see what you have here…Kimchi, gochujang, egg, seaweed paper, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and tuna. Should we make kimchi fried rice?”

“Sounds good, I’ll help.”

I prepared the ingredients while Jessica is the one who cooks. We finished after a few minutes, I set the table so we can finally eat.

“So how does it taste?”

“It’s delicious. I don’t know you can cook.”

“Well I knew some simple dishes I guess.”

She chuckled and we continued to eat while she tells stories about her and her sister when the door opens. And there’s my roommate with her leather jacket and same dark outfit but this time she’s frowning not the usual smirk she always has.

“Hey Yoona did you eat?”

“Yea.”

What’s wrong with her she’s rude I mean yes she’s annoyingly rude always but not this kide of rude she looks irritated.

“By the way this is Jessica. Sica this is Yoona my roommate.”

“Hi nice to meet you.”

Jessica offered her hand for a handshake Yoona just stare at the hand and walk passed her.

“Don’t be too noisy. I’m going to bed.”

She said and walked inside our room and closed the door.

“Sorry about that. She’s just like that. Grumpy and rude.”

“No big deal maybe she just have a bad night as well. I guess I’ll get going it’s pretty late and you should rest. Thank you for having me, have a good night and I’ll see you tomorrow in class?”

“Yea good night sica. Thank you for the help I appreciate it a lot. I’ll walk you outside.”

When Jessica leaves I can’t help but squeal a little and clean up the mess and plates we used. After that I decided to go take a shower and finally go inside our room. I saw Yoona in the bed sleeping curl in a ball. I was about to turn off the lights when I saw a bag and a not underneath it on my side table. I looked inside it and I saw 10 pieces of takoyaki. I read the note and it says…

Hey pup. I’m sorry if I freaked you out earlier. It’s just I only drink beverages that are red in color. Here I hope you’ll be able to forgive me. I’ve heard from your bubbly friend that you like this. – Yoona <3

“At least she knows how to apologize and has a little soft spot.”

I whispered but to my surprise she spoke…

“I just don’t want you to be mad who will buy foods if you’re mad at me?”

“.”

“I like smartass better.”

“I hate you.”

“I love you too.”

“Sleep!”

“Good night.”

“Night Yoona thank you.”

“You’re welcome. But you should put that in the fridge and eat it tomorrow.”

“Right.”

“Careful on your way to-“

I didn’t notice that my leg is wrapped in the blanket and tripped over it. I closed my eyes waiting for the carpeted floor to hit my face on but it never came.

I opened my right eye and there I saw Yoona held me in place before I hit the floor.

“T-thank you.”

“I told you to be careful aren’t I?”

“M-mianhae.”

“Alright just be careful next time.”

She helps me get into my feet before walking on her side of the bed. I looked at the distance from where her bed is to where I am standing. It’s a little far from me how did she manage to caught me on time still remains a mystery to me.

~

Chapter 2 is up. Thank you for the constant support and tell me what you think on this chapter. I want to take this opportunity to thank RavenClaw13 for the awesome gifts she gave me, new poster for My Roommate is a Vampire?! It’s beautiful isn’t it and also Xxgoddess_yoongxX logo thank you Raven. Hey guys go and check her stories, she’s awesome and her works are great too. ^_^ credits to whoever owns Yoona's picture above.