What did I just saw?!

My Roommate is a Vampire?!

Hi guys I am Kwon Yuri you can call me Yuri. Today I will write about the history of our university and how they progress over the years as my term paper. So let’s get started.

            SM University is a 150 year old university founded by Lee Sooman, over the years the University produced excellent students who now probably have their names on newspapers and magazines, some of them already established their businesses—

“Yuri are you just going to spend your night here doing your term paper?”

“Uhmm yea probably? Why?”

“Oh come on Yuwree-yah there is a party going on outside organized by the organization of that dude I’m telling you about.”

“But Tiff I need to get this done the paper is due next week.”

“I can’t believe you. You still have 4 days to finish it. Now come here let’s go and get you dressed.”

Tiffany grabbed me by the hand and dragged me infront of my wardrobe.

“But Tiff—“

“Oh hush you’re coming with me.”

I just shake my head at her because there is no chance that I will win against her.

“Alright alright I’ll go with you.”

I rummaged through my wardrobe and get a pair of black heels, black shorts, and a simple green top.

“How do I look?”

“Perfect! Now let’s go.”

At the party

“Now now let’s have fun. Hey Yuri don’t you know them?”

“Who?”

Tiffany pointed to the two girls sitting at the left corner near the buffet table.

“Them. They are at the same floor with us.”

“Ahhhhh I knew them. One of them is in my Philosophy class and the other one hmm I think I bump into her once.”

“I see let’s go and meet them. Come on.”

And again she is dragging me folks.

“Hi guys. Uhmm I’m Tiffany and this is my friend Yuri. We are in the same floor at the dorm.”

“Oh yea yea I remember Yuri she’s from my Philosophy class. Anyway I’m Sooyoung and this midget right here is Taeyeon.”

“Hi guys nice to meet you.”

Taeyeon offered a hand shake which we gladly accepted.

“You don’t mind if we join you right?”

“Ahmm no no not at all come seat. Sorry for the mess, she’s a giant shikshin.”

We laughed at Taeyeon’s remark about Sooyoung and we sit to the other two available chairs and have a good chat about crazy stuffs Taeyeon is working on which I think weirded Tiffany out.

“Uhmmm excuse me guys I’ll just go to the comfort room. Guys take care of Yuri for me for awhile.”

“Yea yea no problem we got her.”

And there you go my friend leaving me while she go and get some fun with the boys. And here I am with some newly find friends listening to some weird stuffs. Well don’t get me wrong Taeyeon and Sooyoung are a good company tho.

Few hours later (in Spongebob’s narrator’s voice)

Damn where the hell is Tiffany. Taeyeon have told me her story for about 10 times already and she’s not yet back!

“Hey Yuri are you still listening?”

“Tae I think no you’ve been telling her your story for about 10 times already.”

“Oh really I ahhhh did not notice that.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and turn to face me.

“Isn.t your friend coming back? She’s been out for 3 hours now. The party is about to end.”

“I know geez that girl. Guys thank you for your great company it’s very nice meeting you both I had a great chat I swear. If you’ll excuse me I’ll go get my friend. See you later guys.”

“Yea no problem Yuri. Be careful on your way.”

“Thank you Taeyeon. Byeeee.”

Now where is that friend of mine. I hope she didn’t go and have in the woods though. Maybe I should try at the comfort room first.

“Oh hi Yuri.”

“Hi Jessica.”

I smiled at her as we both stopped from walking. Oh God she’s my long time crush folks. You know she’s very smart, talented, strong, not to mention a gentle woman of course.

“So are you going back to the dorm now? I didn’t know you attended the event because I thought you’re not done with your term paper yet.”

“Ahhh yea I thought so too but my friend Tiffany dragged me out of the room so yea. Here I am.”

“I see. So where is she?”

Jessica asked as she looked over my shoulder if I’m with Tiffany.

“About that…..Well she’s been missing for awhile and I ahhhh looking for her right now. Did you happen to see her?”

“Uhhmmmm no. No I didn’t see her.”

“I see.”

Where is that girl I whispered underneath my breath but I guess Jessica heard me.

“Hey you need help? I’ll go tag along with you to find her it’s pretty dangerous now it’s a bit dark you know. I don’t want you to get dragged by some random guy.”

“Uhmmm no no no I ahhhhh I’m okay. Thank you anyway.”

I blushed a little and stuttered a little bit. Oh my God me and this little crush that I have for her. Well I’m pretty sure it’s little right guys?

“Alright if you say so. But if you need help just go and ring me okay?”

“Alright. Thank you.”

“No problem. So see you around. Bye Yuri.”

“Yeaaaaa see you around Jess. Byeeee.”

Alright I’m not gonna squeal. I’m not gnna squeal. I’m not gonna squeal.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!”

Awwwww I said I’m not going to squeal now look everyone is looking at me like I’m some kind of Illuminatic girl. Well gotta run and go find my friend.

A few rounds of looking around later

Oh My God! Tiffany where the hell are you?! I already looked at every corner of this party and asked every single soul living in here and I can’t even find you! Unless you’re in the—

“Oh you Tiffany Hwang I swear to God I’m going to strangle you when I find you.”

I said to myself as I grab my phone and open the flashlight. I walk in the woods searching for my friend who is crazy enough to hook up inside the woods.

“I swear to God, I’m going to punch you hard in the face.”

So far I’m talking to myself right now as I searched for my friend when I saw two figures just behind the bush and near a huge tree. So I decided to hide just behind the bush.

“Now now where should I start?”

Wait is that a girl? When did Tiffany started hooking up with a girl? As far as I remember she’s straight as a pole.

“Anywhere.You.Want.My.Highness.”

Wait there is something wrong with this. When did even Tiffany begin to talk slow and to tone down her voice? And why is her eyes changes color?

“Well if that’s the case I shall begin here.”

The girl in black leather pants, biker boots, and black shirt brushes Tiffany’s hair to expose her neck. Just when she is about to attack Tiffany’s neck your clumsy human being just fell of her and break a branch out of the bush.

“Ouch! My . Damn it.”

I rubbed my to soothe the pain and when I was about to go back to my spying on my friend. The girl in black and my friend is nowhere to be found. I walked to the place where they at a few moments ago but I don’t see them anywhere.

“Did I just hallucinate? As far as I can remember I only did a shot of tequila. Maybe I should go get some eyeglasses already.”

Oh well she’s not here maybe I should go back to the dorm and check if she’s there already. I was about to walk away when my phone rings.

“Hello?”

“Hey Yuwree where are you? I’ve been looking for you at the party let’s go back to the dorm now it’s late.”

“Hey but I was the one who is—“

“Yea right you clumsy little pup let’s go back. I’ll see you at the dorm.”

And she hanged up on me. Ughhhhh I swear I’m going to beat crap out of her. I stomped my feet on the ground hard but I slip on my feet again and landed on my .

“Ughhhhh why is this keep on happening to me?”

I was about to get up when I saw a giant paw print on the ground.

“Okayyyy I guess it really is time to go back before I get myself eaten by a lion here.”

And with that I decided to run for my dear life.

At the dorm

I am panting hard when I reached the dorm. Oh what a night for me.

“Oops I forgot to visit Tiffany first. Oh well I guess she’s okay anyway. I’ll just go and have a bath because I stink.”

And with that I end my day with some cold shower and sleep.

~

Alright chapter 1 is done chapter 2 will be up soon. If you have any questions, request, suggestions, or reactions just go and leave them at the comments below. Thank you for reading.