Chapter 5 Taehyung

LOVE YOURSELF

TAEHYUNG P.O.V.

Sin.

Every person did sin. Humans are not pure being. People do sins since very first two people left holy garden. Snake convinced them to eat apple. Adam and Eva made first sin. After they had to leave garden they felt ashamed of themselves. Obviously snake was devil. But they felt for it. Since then people have sins.

But do others have right to call someone sinner? Is it their place to call people like that?

Yeah I admit. I'm sinner. My inner demons made me do something awful. There's no excuse for what I did. I feel guilty but at the same time... I did it for someone I cheries the most. I did it for my sister. I protected her. I couldn't watch it anymore how my sister is abused.

On that day I was going to visit her. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I held door knob and saw that door were open. I slightly opened door then I saw something horrible. I saw how my sister's boyfriend yelled on her.

There was a broken vase on the floor. I saw how her boyfriend tried to hit her. I couldn't hold it anymore. All I saw was red, I was so mad who he thinks he is that he can do that to my belowed sister. I opened door and quietly step in, I quietly closed the door. Right infront of me was cupboard and on it I saw empty bottles of beer. I was so furious. I grabed one of it and broke end of bottle at cupboard.

At that time I didn't know what I was thinking. My inner demons took control over me. With bottle I hit my sisters boyfriend in stomach. I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't think with common sense. There was blood on me, on my hands. My sister screamed.

OH GOD WHAT DID I DO?!!! I finally released what I did. I killed person!! I killed my sisters boyfriend. I...I.. I did a lot of sins before but for that sin I don't deserve to live anymore.

I couldn't bring myself to tell anything to my sister. I slowly left sister's apartment.

I couldn't breathe anymore. Guilty washed over me. I slowly slid down the wall. My heart was beating fast, everything hurt I couldn't breathe with normal pace. I screamed I wanted pain to go away. I started to cry. I still couldn't believe what I did.

My thoughts went back when I was happy. That person I admired and cheried. He was my happiness.

Namjoon...

We used to draw graffiti on the walls and many times we escaped police. At that time I was the happiest living person on planet Earth. Run made my dark mind go away. I was fighting with my inner demons for quite awhile.

I remembered that day I was with Namjoon.

Namjoon gave me a phone call.

»Yah Taehyung-ah wanna hang out?«

»Sure hyung. Come over to my apartment.«

»I'll be there in 10minutes. Bye Taehyung-ah«

Before I could reply him he hung up. I wore a thight pants and baggy shirt. I exactly knew what hyung wanted to do. When he called me we usually draw graffiti. I know graffiti is a crime but why. They say graffiti destroys anothers proprietary but one thing for sure is that they didn't see art in graffiti. For me graffiti were not a crime for me it was art. I had fun when we did it and I could hang out with Namjoon.

I have to admit I kind of liked Namjoon. He was person who cared about me, he cared about my feelings. I think we were both too shy to admit we liked each other.

When Namjoon arrived to my apartment we waited till night. Police easily caught you if you did graffiti at day. After it was dark outside and only stars and moon were on night sky. We grabed sprays and left. Today was Namjoon turn to decide where we would draw graffiti.

We had fun together we draw graffiti we were the happiest at that time.

»Taehyung-ah. I have something to tell you. It's personal.«

»Well go ahead hyung.« I smiled.

»Taehyung, I think I like y« Before Namjoon could finish sentence we heard sirences. It was police.

»O ! Taehyung run!« Namjoon screamed.

We ran as fast as we could. I think it was like in some action movie. We ran and police tried to catch us. We were out of breath and I couldn't run anymore. My feet hurt like hell. I can't slow down. Not now. We ran for our life.

Unfortunately police caught us. They grabed our hands and put them behind our back. They pushed our faces in police car and tied our wrists with handcuffs.

Namjoon and I looked each other and smiled.

They brought us on police station. I knew we won't go to jail because of that. They couldn't put us behind bars if they didn't have a proof. We threw sprays in ally as we ran. Police didn't know when we threw them. They couldn't keep us in so next day we were free again.

I kept screamed and cried after I finished my flashback.

We kept our friendship. I still remember that day when we went on trip for the last time. All seven of us. The sea was amazing. It was still cold to swim but still we enjoyed watching waves.

»Taehyung-ah. I still have to tell you something.« Ahh that's right. Namjoon couldn't finish sentence because of police.

»Well now we're alone and you can finally tell me. Noone will disturb us now.« I smiled.

»Tae. I love your boxy smile. I love when we hang out. I love your fashion. I think I like you a lot Kim Taehyung.«

Did Namjoon just confesed to me?! Namjoon said he likes me.

»Namjoon..« Why the hell I blushed?

»Yeah Taehyung?«

»I like you too Kim Namjoon.«

»Do you want to be my boyfriend?«

Hell yes!

»Yes. I'll be your boyfriend Namjoon.«

I didn't expect what happened next. He held my waist and pull me closer. Our lips were an inch away. I could feel his breath on my lips. Slowly I felt his lips on my lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed in moment. It felt like our lips were made for each other. Like we were soulmates. We fasted our pace and our kiss become more rough. I felt his tongue on my lips asking for entrance I gladly opened my mought and next moment he was exploring my cavern. We didn't want to stop.

Till we heard voice: » Eww stop your faces infront of us.« It was Seokjin. God he's like our mother of the group. We all started to laugh.

At that time when I was in my deep thoughts thinking about past my sister came outside.

»Taehyung! You should run! Go! You saved me now it's time I save you.«

»Sister you don't have to save me. I did wrong. I deserve all the consequences.«

»I won't turn you in Taehyung. Go wash the blood of your shirt and hands.«

Before I could speak police came. Neighbour called police when she heard screaming. Police handcuffed me once again.

Many police officers investigated me and scene of the crime. Whenever they asked me questions I stayed quiet. Then when investigation ended I finally spoke.

»Can I.. Can I give a single phone call?«

I was surprised when he allowed me. I called Namjoon.

Phone rang but Namjoon didn't pick up a call. He was the only one who could save me. Not psyhically but emotionally.

I got in jail for half of year. My sister testified for me in court. She lied. She said I didn't do it even if I did it infront of her. She saw it all so why is she lying.

After 3 months I got out of jail. The jugde adressed me I was not in my right mind when I did crime.

I never felt more betrayed before. Namjoon betrayed me. He didn't pick up a phone call.

 

I took a bus and went to sea. I slowly went on old big diving board next to the sea. Level of water was lower that it used to be but probably it was 3 metres.

When I arrived on top of it I put hood on my head.

»Goodbye Namjoon.«

I took a deep breath and took a bit of distance to run till the end of board and got ready for jump.