Oppa

Love At First Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never knew how nice it was
To be called "oppa”
It's just a word but
I keep feeling good

-'Oppa' Sandeul,Yoo Seung-woo


"Yah, Jungkook-ah, why don't you hang out with us recently?" Jungkook's friend, Jimin and Yoongi asked.

"Mian, hyung. I have something to do after school now," Jungkook replied.

"What?" Jimin asked.

Before Jungkook replied, a girl interrupted them.

"Jeon Jungkook-shi," she said.

"Kim Yerim?"Jungkook frowned.

"This is your notebook, you left it at my house yesterday," she handed him his notebook.

"Thanks," he said.

"Jungkook-ah, who is she?" Yoongi asked.

"She...is my friend," Jungkook answered, not wanting them to know Yerim was his 'Tutor'.

"Only friend? Not girlfriend?" Yoongi teased.

"I don't want to become his girlfriend," Yerim, who was actually still standing in front of them and could listen to their conversation.

"Yah! At least I am not ugly and I'm not that bad. Can you be grateful that you have this handsome friend? I am oppa," Jungkook argued.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oppa," Yerim rolled her eyes and left a chuckle before she went back to her homeroom.

"Aish, this kid," Jungkook ruffled his hair with annoyed.

But the unknown butterflies in his stomach came out without his knowing.

And his friends kept staring at him.

"Kookie-ah, you don't talk to a girl that much often and you usually won't be annoyed and argue with them," Jimin said.

"Yes, are you sure you two are only 'friend'?"  Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, I only know her for a few days," Jungkook said.

"Will you leave your personal things at someone house who you only know for a few days? I won't. Will you, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shooked his head.

"Hyung! Jinja," Jungkook stomped his feet like a baby and the boys chuckled.

"Just kidding," they said before leaving.

-

Saturday.

 

Today was Jungkook, Jimin and their friend, Jung Hoseok, dancing competition. Their group name is 3J.

Jungkook and all his friends, including Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and another two hyungs, Seokjin and Namjoon.

Unknowingly, Yerim's friend, Kang Seulgi, joined this competition too.

Therefore, Yerim and her other close friends came and watched the competition.

"Unnie! Fighting!" Yerim cheered for her friend.

"Thanks," Seulgi ruffled Yerim's hair before entered the backstage.

"Yerim-ah, let's find a seat," one of her friends, Wendy said.

And they sat somewhere near the stage.

After a while of boredom, Yerim kept looking around.

And she spotted her oppa.

"Kim Taehyung?" she said.

He was probably finding his friend and Yerim waved her hand and Taehyung noticed her.

"Oppa, why are you here?" she asked.

"Oh, my friend, Jimin has competition with his friends so I come to support him. How bout you?" he said.

"Seulgi unnie is going to compete too! For the individual part," Yerim said.

"Can you find your seat?" Yerim asked.

"No, there are some more friends but I think they haven't arrived," Taehyung looked around.

"Maybe you can sit with us, we still get some more empty seats here," Yerim pointed at her row and accidentally found Irene, her another friend, staring at them.

Once they got an eye contact, Irene immediately turned her head.

Yerim smirked and pulled her brother to her seat.

She carefully checked her Irene unnie and her Taehyung oppa facial expression.

'Ah, this two must have something that we don't know,' she thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter