Baby Baby

Love At First Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My fluttering and thankful feelings
Stuffing them in the
Prettiest packaging
(I want to give it to you)
No, you will laugh
Because of my absurd imagination
I keep holding it off, what a fool
(Why am I not being myself)


-Baby Baby, Girls' Generation

//

As the final exam is coming, Jungkook spent more time at Yerim's home and had lessons.

They kept fighting and arguing but they knew they were just joking.

Unknowingly,Taehyung always checked his little sister and Jungkook relationship, he was like a proud father.But he didn't focus on his own relationship with Irene.

He kept telling himself,that she was a friend of Yerim, when he thought he liked her.

He always convinced himself that he just saw Irene coincidencely but he didn't know he changed his routine just to meet Irene.

"Jeon Jungkook, tomorrow is d-day,"Yerim said.

"Yes,"Jungkook said.

"Wish you good luck,"Yerim flashed a smile to Jungkook when she was sending him away.

"I will, I won't let our first fight being recorded on the report card," he said.

"Bye,"Yerim said and Jungkook left.

When she tried to close the door,Jungkook came back.

"You forget something?" she tilted her head.

"Thank you," Jungkook bowed and ran away afterwards.

Leaving Yerim shocking and blushing.

'Gosh,Kim Yerim, you two are just friends.You teach him because you want a better report card and he studies because he is told to do so,'Yerim said in her heart.

She shook her head and closed the door.

'Yes,we are nothing more than friend,'she thought.

On the other hand,Jungkook stopped after he left the building,he looked upward and stopped his eyes when he found Yerim's bedroom win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter