Friend zone

Love At First Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Yerim!" the boy opened the door and stormed into the classroom.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" He grabbed the wrist of the girl who was ready to escape.

 

"Haha! What are you talking about?I don't get a clue?" The girl scratched her head and smiled awkwardly.

 

"Stop pretending innocent," the boy said.

 

"Alright, let's talk outside," the girl looked around her classroom and said.

 

-

 

"So, you can tell me now," they were standing at the backyard.

 

"I...okay.All of my friends have boyfriends already,"Yerim being honest.

 

"So?" Jungkook asked.

 

"You want me to be your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

 

"No, not that far but boy friend," Yerim emphasized the space between 'boy' and 'friend'.

 

"O!You're friend zoning me? I feel offended," Jungkook said.

 

"Sorry," Yerim said.

 

"I'm just joking," Jungkook laughed and he accepted Yerim's help.

 

Without Jungkook's knowing, Yerim dragged Jungkook away and brought him to her 'friends'.

 

She clung her arms with Jungkook's, which made him startled for a second.

 

" This is your boyfriend?" a girl with thick makeup said.

 

"He is my childhood BEST friend only," Yerim smiled innocently.

 

"Oh, the one you mentioned yesterday?" another girl asked.

 

"Yes, we know each other long time ago and go to others house to play," Yerim lied.

 

"Hold on, he is one of the students here? Why don't I see him hanging with you before?" the first girl said.

 

"Ergh," Yerim suddenly couldn't answer her.

 

At this moment, Jungkook spoke.

 

"This is my last year in the middle school, I need to study so Yerim won't bother me," Jungkook explained.

 

' Thanks, God!' Yerim said.

 

She looked at Jungkook, giving him a ' thank you' stare and Jungkook turned to her and gave her a 'you are welcome' wink.

 

Yerim rolled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter