1 Trapped

The World of Fairies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‿❀⌢

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

The world of SAO had been cleared and everybody was so excited to have finally cleared the 100th floor.  Since they had cleared the 100th floor, they could finally return back home.  Baekhyun watched as people around him started disappearing along with his friends he made which they called themselves EXO.  All of a sudden Baekhyun began to disappear into pixels, but everything turned white.  All of a sudden there was a colorful tunnel and then it turned out to be a whole new gamed called "Alfheim Online".  

"What the?" asked a confused Baekhyun as he spawned into what seemed like a gigantic bird cage.

Within the cage there were big flowers everywhere and inside the cage was a huge bed with a sheer like curtain draping over it.  Baekhyun opened his inventory trying to log out, but like in SAO there was no log out button for him.

"Welcome," said a man as he entered into the cage walking towards Baekhyun.

"Minho?!" exclaimed Baekhyun as he saw his friend who het met from SAO.

"Yes, it's me," he smiled towards the shorter male.

"What are we doing here? Where is everybody else? How come we're in this weird game?  Why can't I log ou-," questioned Baekhyun but didn't get to finish.

"Calm yourself.  You'll have plenty of time figuring out your question," laughed Minho putting his hands on Baekhyun cheek.

The movement made Baekhyun back away from him.

"I want to know now.  I need to know why I can't return back to the real world," growled Baekhyun getting annoyed that Minho was getting in his personal space.

Minho's face went dark and his hair covered his eyes before he looked back up angry and then told Baekhyun "You belong here now, I control whether you can leave or not, where you go, and everything else."

"What the hell," Baekhyun said as he backed away looking at the opened gate where Minho had left.

Minho could see where the younger was looking, but he wanted to see Baekhyun try to escape.  Quickly,  Baekhyun dashed towards the gate and had escaped but was lost on where to go.  He turned left guessing that this path would be the right way to go.  He continued running yet he felt like the hallway was never ending until he eventually started to see a light appear.  Baekhyun ran faster only to see Minho at the end of the tunnel along with the cage he started at earlier.

"You can't leave Baekhyun.  I created this game to keep you here so we could be together forever," he opened his menu and pressed a button.  

All of a sudden a light circled Baekhyun and he was teleported back into the cage.  Baekhyun looked to where he was originally and saw Minho begin to close the gates of bird cage.  

"You can't do this!" shouted Baekhyun as he ran towards the gate trying to push it open.

"Oh, but I can Byun Baekhyun.  I own this game, I create the rules, and I also have you," he then turned around walking away ignoring the yells of the smaller one.'

Minho was out of sight and entered into what seemed like an office with security cameras.  Within the cameras were players that played the game hoping to reach the end to find the so called "treasure" that lay at the top of the Tree of Life.  Bored, Minho opened his inventory and decided to log out. 

"Guess I'll have to visit a certain sleeping puppy," he smirked as he faded into blue pixels.

As Minho returned back to the normal world he took off his head gear and stood up.  He put some clothes on and grabbed a glass of water before heading out.  Hopping into a car his butler had provided for him he set off to the hospital called "Asan Medical Center".  Minho smirked evily enjoying all the power he had, practically feeling invincible.  

‿❀⌢

Nobody's P.O.V.

Luhan had just finished busting some tables tired from working, but finally his break time had come so he sat down next to Tao who had his head rested on the counter.  Too tired to care Luhan left him there, grabbing himself a cup of water and siting in the staff lounge.  It was 7:48 P.M. and they were all getting ready to close the restauraunt once the last customers had finished their meal, and also putting up all the chairs and cleaning it up.  It seemed to be a pretty slow day today, not many customers were the mood for Italian food probably.  They decided to close a bit early since there were no more customers coming in.  It was now 7:54 and everybody was getting ready to head to the hospital Baekhyun was at.  Baekhyun's mother texted them that they were going to visit some relatives back in Bucheon, so she asked them if they could check up on Baekhyun.  The others headed towards the restauraunt in the two cars Kyungsoo's father loaned.  What the members of EXO didn't know was that Kyungsoo's father owns a company so he can't work with the others, but he always makes time to hang out with them no matter his schedule.  The members arrived at the hospital and the secretary let them in but before she did, she stopped them.

"Earlier your friend Minho came to visit Baekhyun," said the lady.

The members went eye wide and quickly ran there hoping Baekhyun was okay.  The door swung open as they saw Minho sitting besides Baekhyun's body.  He looked up with a smirk on his face.

"Minho, where is Baekhyun?" asked Sehun ready to attack him.

"Right here silly," he moved his hand to rest if on Baekhyun's chest.

"Get away from him," growled Chanyeol as he stepped forward to stop him, but Minho put a hand in the air signaling him to stop.

"If I were in your position, I wouldn't have you command me around," spoke Minho as the members realized what he was talking about.  

"Tell us where Baekhyun is," Tao cleneched his fist saying his words hoping to get an answer.

"Well, if you want to know where he is I'll give you a hint.  It's a new game released," he said as he walked towards the group.

"Now excuse me, I've got to go visit your Baekhyun back in the game.  Also, good luck getting to him.  I'll give you a special hint though because he is at the very top of the game.  Kind of like the final boss back in SAO," Minho was about to leave but stopped.

"We'll find him for sure and when we do we'll take this to court where he'll tell his side of the story," spoke Suho as he glared at the man. 

"Good luck with that, the game won't let you get to where he is easily.  I control Baekhyun in the game.  Where he goes, what he eats, his level, everything," Minho growled turning around seeing the shocked look on their faces.

"Don't you dare hurt him," Chen said walking up to the man.

"You know what, I'll hurt him if I want.  Just to see your stupid faces watch him be hurt.  I can turn the pain up to the point where his outside body can feel it," Minho said walking forward towards Chen towering over the boy.

Chen sat there intimidated for a bit before Xiumin pulled him back.   Minho smirked, leaving the EXO members alone to watch Baekhyun.

"We should start heading into the game if we want to get Baekhyun out," spoke Lay as he checked to see if Baekhyun's vitals were okay.

"Agreed, how about we return back to the house together and log on," suggested Kris as he was getting up to leave. 

The members of EXO returned to the house they all lived in together and at home was Kyungsoo, but he had fallen asleep on the couch.  Kai quickly ran to the closet grabbed a pillow and a blanket covering up his boyfriend.  

"Okay, tomorrow is our day off since mom has decided to work at the restauraunt tomorrow.  For now we should stay in the game and level up for a bit," spoke Chanyeol as he told the others the plan.

"I want to join you," a sleep Kyungsoo spoke rubbing his eyes.

"Are you sure? You seem like you're still a bit sleep," Chen said.

"I'm fine.  I want to help find Baekhyun too," said Kyungsoo as he was slowly falling out of his groggy stage.

"Wait? How did you find out about all of this?" asked Sehun now curious to how the boy knew.

"Oh yeah, Lay has been texting me all the details.  I told him to keep me posted on Baekhyun," Kyungsoo then shot a look over to Lay which also caused the members to look.

"Guys, we need to get heading out into the game now," Tao said going to his room just like the others.  

‿❀⌢

The members went to their room and put the head gear on top of their head.  It was weird coming back so soon after just waking up from the game.  It was the same like SAO, there was white on their screen until all of a sudden beautiful colors began to shoot making it seem like it was a tunnel full of vibrant colors.  Then, there were the five senses brought up which were blue, but then turned to green after making sure everything was in check.  Then there was a language selection which was checked off as Korean, probably saving this from SAO last time.  All the members put in their password and username finally accessing the world of Alfheim Online.  The game open to see a colorful world and a huge tree that went all the way to the heavens.  Remembering from earlier this tree was called the "Tree of Life" where the players would fight through bosses to try to reach the top, almost like SAO.  Another thing popped up which read "Character Selection".   There were nine types of fairies you could choose to be. 

Salamander:  From the desert area of the south, are considered the stronge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter