Chapter 3

Sequel of Ridiculous Promise : Adorkable Aunties

Geon doesn't like what he see and hear... also the feel of tense situation between his Mommy and Aunties.

 

But suddenly Yuju, Eunha, SinB and Umji laugh out loud. "Hahaha! This is too hillarious! I almost burst to laugh so many time. Hahaha!!" SinB laughing untill her body shake a lot. The others even wipe their tears because laughing too much. But nobody realize that Yerin is the one who just silence all that time.

 

 

At GFriend dorm..

"Kids, I'm here!" Sowon greet as soon as she open her dorm door.

"Mommy!" Geon's happy shout welcoming her. That boy appear run to her. Sowon squat and spread her arms then that little boy jump to hug her right away. Like usual, he kissing his Mommy anywhere he can reach untill Sowon giggling because tickelish.

After a while, Sowon realize that none of her members are show up to welcome her.

"Geon'ah, baby, where're your aunties?" Sowon ask her son.

"Uhmm... They are in their room, Mommy. Maybe they still in the bathroom." Geon answer.

Sowon try to calm eventhough she actually feel sad, "Baby, did you had your dinner?"

"Yes, Mommy. Did you had yours?" He ask back.

Sowon smile, heartwarm for her son's concern, "Yes, Mommy also had dinner."

 

Sowon stand up then walk more inside hand in hand with her son, "Kids! I bring some snack. Can we talk now?" She call her members, but even after wait a while, nobody answer also none show up. "Please...!" Sowon fidgeting. Still.. no one come out. Sowon sigh deeply.

She pull her son to the couch. She take time to check on her son's condition, check on his scratch and knee band-aid. She rub it carefully, blow to it then peck it. Geon smile to her. "You are the best, Mommy. You completely heal it. It's not hurt anymore. I love you Mommy." Then Geon kiss her cheek. Sowon smile, "I love you too, Baby." Then Sowon kiss his cheek back.

 

Suddenly one of the room door open, then the girls come out singing congratulation and while bringing cake with candles. They all smile to her. Sowon is surprised, she dumbfounding for a while, but then she smile with teary eyes.

"Sowon Unnie, congratulation for finished your drama series filming! We are so proud of you! We hope it will get lots of love from the viewers!" They congratulate her.

"Kids, you prank me... how could you? I was really worry and felt guilty." Sowon tears successfully streaming on her cheek, but her lips smilling. The girls are laughing and clapping, very happy for their successful prank.

 

"Aunties, why you make my Mommy sad and crying?" Geon protest, then he cry, surprised them all. "Whoooaaaa~~...!! Mommy don't cry..." Geon wipe Sowon's tears then hug her.

But SinB burst to laugh. "Hahaha! This is so sweet but also hillarious. Hahaha!! Geon-ah... how can you do that?!" The other also start laughing, Sowon too.

"Geon-ah, baby, Mommy is crying happily because your Aunties's surprise. Don't mad at them, Baby." She rub Geon's back, soothing.

Geon stop crying right away, he wipe his own tears then giggling and grinning sheepishly at his aunties, make them even more chuckle at his funny behavior. Then they have a fun small party just 7 of them. The party excitement gradually dims after Geon fall sleep at his Mommy's lap. But they stay at the living room to chat, it's been rare for them stay together as complete group at their dorm, because Sowon rarely stay at the dorm after she married.

 

 

While Yerin is back and forth to blurt out 'the issue' to Sowon. She considering what better between talk privately with just Sowon or with other members also... But finally she decide that the other members also have rights to know. Yerin take a deep breath, then start, "Unnie, I want to ask something serious."

Sowon look at her, "What?"

"Geon told me that you once said that : I'm the best to replace you as leader. What did you mean by that? Do you have plan to leave us, Unnie?" Yerin ask while look straight at Sowon's eyes.

Sowon surprise to hear that. The other members also surprise, they all turn to look at their Leader-Unnie in questioning, waiting for answer.

 

Silence...

 

"I hope it's just your sweet talk and not because it is your plan to leave us." Yerin already confront.

"Uhmm... honestly.... I.... uhmm..." Sowon obviously fidgeting. She turn her gaze from Yerin, not dare to stare back at her.

"If it really your plan, then I suggest you to just forget about it. Get rid of it from your mind. 'Cause I objection." Yerin interrupt before Sowon can finish her sentence.

 

"Unnie, is it really your plan?" SinB ask in cold tone and glare.

"I won't forgive you if you really gonna do it, Unnie." Eunha said firmly. There's no hint of smile even more aegyo in his voice or face, it's not like she used to be.

Sowon realize how serious this matter for her group mates.

 

 

"I thought you won't mind if I step out... I thought my existance in our group is not really matter... I caused a lots of trouble. I did scandal of my pre-married pregnancy. Even more my absence were quite a lot since kidnapped incident then lately due to my newly family and my individual activities. Afterall my contribution for our group is just insignificant, you all will be alright eventhough without me. It's proven. You don't have to worry. I'm sure that you will even more shine without 'black hole' like me..." Sowon stop saying when suddenly Umji interrupt.

"Stop it! It's all just your own thought!" That used to be cute and obidient maknae unbelievably scoffs at her Oldest-Unnie, "You pathetic, Unnie! You just want to run away from your obligation! You just want to have your own leisure life without care about our group perpetuity, don't you?! You just don't want to be bothered about lead or take care of us, least important people for you, right?!" That maknae said all that furiously while glare at Sowon.

The others especially Sowon are shock to Maknae's act. But Umji still have some words, "You really dumped my hope, Unnie. You used to be my role model. You used to be the person that I never want to let down, because I've seen by myself, I know how you are trying and struggling for the sake of our group for all this time, always put it above your own. You always willingly sacrifice for us. But... turns out you are the one who dissapoint me the most right now... how could you, Unnie?!" Then that Maknae stand up then run, go inside her room.

 

SinB get up too, "You are the most selfish person that I ever know..." she said it in savage-cold-low tone and glare full of dissapointment, then she also go to her sharing room with Umji and slam the door. The slam sound is surprising sleeping-Geon that make him jolted then crying. Sowon try to wooing her son and make him sleep again, but that shocked boy turns out hard to be soothed.

Yerin, Eunha and Yuju get up and turn about to go to their room, Sowon try stop them, "Wait! Don't leave! I'm sorry. I really sorry. It's just my own thought. I'm not gonna do it before discuss it with all of you. I won't do it if you not agree. It's not like Umji's said just now... it's not true if all of you are the least important people for me. All of you are very very important people for me. My precious family. Dongsaengs that I love very much. Geon's beloved Aunties. My husband's lovely Cheojes. Please, Kids... I'm sorry. Let me explain. There's something I have to tell you...." But Yerin, Eunha and Yuju keep walk away to their room, leaving Sowon alone who struggling to calming her crying-son.