Chapter 1

Sequel of Ridiculous Promise : Adorkable Aunties

GFriend's peaceful dorm at that early morning suddenly break with the loud sound of toddler's cry.

"Geon-ah... don't cry, Dear." Yerin try soothing her nephew. She caress Geon's head and patting his body.

But Geon keep crying, "Mommy~~...!!"

"Geon-ah, do you forget that your Mommy has to go for filming today. She told you last night and you've agree to stay with us this whole day, remember?" Yerin try her best to calming that upset little boy.

But Geon's cry getting louder, "Ooowaaaahh~~~...!!! I want my Mommy~~...!!" He even start to kicking his feet upsetly.

 

Yuju and Umji rushing into the room. They try to help Yerin soothing Geon.

"Geon-ah, you always like my funny dances, right? Aunty Yuju has new funny dance. You want to see it?" Yuju try to grab her nephew's attention.

"Noooo~~..!! I want my Mommy~~...!!" Geon keep wanting his Mommy, dissapointing Yuju.

 

"Geon-ah, let's take a walk to the park! You like to ride the swing, right?" Umji try to persuade with exagerating cheerful voice and excited face.

Then suddenly SinB also rushing into the room. "Yeah, let's go to the park Geon-ah! Look Aunty SinB even make you warm milk." SinB showing Geon's full milk bottle and shake it amusingly. Geon see at SinB and especially at his milk bottle, then gradually calm. He finally nod while still a bit sobbing.

"Good boy! Now get up and let's wash your face first then..." Yerin ask him sweetly and pull Geon's hands to get up, then when she spread her arms Lee Geon come to her and hug her neck let Yerin carry him into the bathroom to wash his face. After that Yuju help him wear his shoes and Umji put his jacket on.

They go the small park in their dorm neighbourhood. They walk together hand in hand. At the park Geon happily running around, ride the swing and playing on the sand box. The girls really glad to come through their first hurdle easily.

 

Suddenly Yuju's phone ringing. Eunha call..

Eunha : "Where are all of you going? How can all of you left me alone at the dorm..."

Yuju : "To the park."

Yerin : "Yah! Sleepyhead, don't you even heard Geon's loud cried?"

Eunha : "Geon's loud cried? No, I didn't heard it..."

SinB : "You are truly Sleepyhead."

Eunha : "Yah! Hwang Eunbi I can hear you!"

SinB : "Good!" (Then laugh out loud)

Umji : "Join us here, Unnie. And please take Geon's biscuit and Banana with you."

Yerin : "And apples for us too. Oh yeah... also Honey Breads and mineral waters."

Eunha : "Don't you want me to bring your chocolate too, Yerin Unnie?"

Yerin : "Yeah, that will be great!"

Eunha : "In your dream..."

Yerin : "Yahh!! Eunha you..."

Yerin forced to stop her scold when she heard the phone call is hung up by the caller, make that girl growl in upset. Yuju, SinB and Umji just laugh.

 

Not long, Eunha come to join and also bring all the necessary things with her.

"Geon-ah~!" Eunha call her nephew sweetly. Geon turn to look at her then laugh and wave his hand to her.

"Geon-ah, look Aunty Eunha bring your biscuits and banana. You like this, aren't you? Say aa~..." Eunha squat and try to feed Geon biscuit. That toddler open his mouth, accept it then munching happily  "Is it good?" Eunha ask cutely, and Geon nod, "Eung!" Eunha smile then pet her nephew's head, "My cutie Geon, give Aunty Eunha a kiss, please..." then Eunha give her cheek closer to Geon, then that boy peck her cheek, left the biscuit crumb on Eunha's cheek, but that girl doesn't mind, she happily peck back her nephew's cheek then after that she let him go to play again while she sit next to other girls.

 

*****

 

Few hours later GFriend just arrive at particular TV station for their schedule, of course with Geon with them.

SinB, Umji and Geon are running at the hallway while greet people that they passed by, it become habbit for Geon also.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Anyeonghaseyo!" Geon cheerfully greet everybody, make them quickly smile at him.

"Omo!! Look who's here... it's cutie Geon." Mamamoo members excitedly run at them.

Solar the first come then squat in the front of Geon. "Geon-ah, remember me?"

Geon nod, "Eung. Yeppeun Imo (여쁜 이모 : beautiful aunty) Solar." His answer make GFriend and Mamamoo members squeal.

"Solar Imo (이모 : aunty), you look like my Mommy." Geon suddenly say, surprising them.

Then Solar take a look at her surround, "Where is Sojung?"

"Sowon Unnie is filming her drama series. We sitting Geon this whole day, Sunbaenim (senior)." Yuju answer politely.

"Oohhh..." then Solar look at Geon, "You miss your Mommy, Geon-ah?" Geon nod sadly.

"You said Solar Imo is look like your Mommy, then how about you stay with me while your mom not around?" Solar ask.

 

Geon take a look at his GFriend Aunties, "But Mommy told me to not be naughty, to not wander alone and stay with Aunties..." make his aunties smile.

"Geon-ah, you listened well to your Mommy, what a good boy." Solar pet Geon's head.

Whee in join to squat next Solar and say, "Geon-ah, I'm sure your Mommy won't mind if you play with Mamamoo Imos for a while."

Hwasa also squat next to Solar the other side, "Or, maybe we can call your Mommy to ask if it's okay for you to stay with us for a while."

Geon's eyes wider, "Call Mommy! Call Mommy!!" That boy excitedly agree.

 

At GFriend's waiting room.

Solar dial Sowon's phone number. After wait for a while, finally Sowon pick up, they having video call.

Sowon : "Yeoboseyo, Solar Unnie." (She greet her Sunbaenim politely)

Solar : "Sojung-ah, anyeong!" (Waving at Sowon) "Sorry to interrupt, you must be bussy.."

Sowon : "No, it's okay. What can I do for you, Unnie?"

Solar : "Look! I'm with your son."

Then Solar pull Geon closer, include that boy on video call. That toddler quickly smiling and waving excitedly at the time he see his Mom on phone screen.

Geon : "Mommy!! Mommy!!"

Sowon (also smile wider at the time she see her son and waving back cheerfully) : "Geon-ah !! My Baby boy!"

 

Solar : "Sorry, I just call to ask if you let we help to sitting Geon also... and let him stay with us for a while. I'm sure your members need some help while they prepare and filming. Geon said you told him to always stay with his GFriend Aunties all the time, that's why he doesn't want to be with anyone else except his GFriend Aunties...." (Solar explain and pouting)

Geon : "I do as your told, Mommy."

Sowon (laugh) : "Good boy. You listen Mommy very well. Ooh... Mommy really want to squeez you right now, Geon-ah." (Sowon squeal and also scrunching her face cutely at her adorable son)

Geon giggling.

Sowon : "Geon-ah, you can play with Mamamoo Imos also. Don't be naughty, after that back to your GFriend Aunties. Don't wander alone! Okay, Son?"

Geon : "Yes, Mommy."

Solar : "Okay. Thanks for let us sitting Geon, Sojung-ah. You really great Mom. Your son is so adorable and listen you well. I'm so jealous to you." (Solar pouting)

 

 

Then Geon taken by Mamamoo. Few hours later, at lunch time, Eunha and Yuju go to Mamamoo's waiting room to check on their nephew. They knock the door, then door open by Hwasa. "Hwasa Sunbaenim, is our nephew being bothersome?" Yuju politely ask.

Hwasa smile, "No. He being good boy. Come in!" Then she open the door wider, let the girls in.

Eunha and Yuju suprise when they see Geon sleeping in Solar's lap. "Sunbaenim, you must be tired, you can just lay Geon on the couch, it's usual for him... we are really sorry to bother." Eunha said politely.

Solar just smile, "No. It's okay. Geon actually slept on the couch at first. But he woke up about half an hour ago and look for his Mommy. We also surprised when he approach me and ask me to bend then cupped my face and said that he miss his Mommy. Then Geon ask to sit on my lap. He quickly drift to sleep again in my lap. Oouuwwhh... he such a sweet boy." Solar explained then look dearly at sleeping-Geon on her lap.

 

"He ran around at the hallway, greet everybody and also play excitedly at here. He even took hundreds photos with all our staffs. The photos are hillarious." Whee In tell the girls cheerfully.

"Geon also like my piggyback. We had so much fun." Moon Byul join to tell story.

 

"We are so glad that you all had fun with Geon. We checked on your schedule that it's about your filming schedule, that's why we come to take Geon so you can filming without worry about him." Yuju explain.

"Ah.. you right. It's about our filming schedule." Whee In said after take a look at the clock.

"I wish we can have more time with Geon." Solar said sadly.

"Sunbaenim always welcome to see Geon again anytime." Eunha soothing.

Then Yuju take Geon from Solar's lap and carry him. Geon wriggle and whine a bit, but Yuju calming him with tender voice. "Geon-ah, Mamamoo Imos has to filming, say goodbye to them now."

"Mamamoo Imos, thank you for play with me. I have so much fun. Annyeonghi gyeseyo (안녕히 계세요  : Goodbye to someone staying)." Geon even manage to bow his head eventhough sleepy then back to lay his head on Yuju's shoulder and closed his eyes back to sleep. Everybody chuckle at his cute action. Solar peck Geon's cheek before Eunha and Yuju take him go.

 

After his nap, Geon has his lunch at GFriend waiting room. The girls let him eat by himself eventhough his food crumb scattered messily, but he finish all his portion. Then he play with his Maknaes Aunties. They teach him how to make paper plane and how to fly it. Geon very happy when his paper plane fly high and far, he run chase it, then pick it up and fly it again and again. Eventhough he fall a lot but he not cry, instead laugh happily, until once he fall quite hard he cry, but stand up by himself then go whinning to Yerin. "Aunty Yerin, it's hurt!!"

Yerin lift him up and place him at her lap and check on his body. "Where the hurt?"

"My knee~ whooaaa!!" Geon crying loudly.

"Ooh.. it's red. But that's okay, I will heal it for you." Then Yerin try to do what Sowon always did, she rub it softly then blow it then peck it. "How is it now? Better, right?"

Geon look at her still sobbing, "It's better now, but still hurt. You did it not as good as Mommy." His protest make SinB laugh.

Yerin pout, "I know I'm not as good as your Mommy."

Geon cupped Yerin's face, "But I love you too Aunty Yerin, eventhough not as big as my love for Mommy."

Yerin smile, "I love you too, Geon-ah." then she hug her nephew, press her cheek to Geon's cheek.

 

"How about me, Geon-ah? You love me too, right?" Yuju hopefully ask.

Geon smile, "I love you too Aunty Yuju." Make Yuju squeal then peck Geon's cheek.

"How about me, Geon-ah? You love me too, right?" Eunha, SinB and Umji also demanding.

Geon chuckle, "I love you too Aunties!" Then he spread his arms ask a hug. His aunties quickly hug him then tickling him untill he laughing and ask for mercy.