Chapter 4: D-Day

It's an ARRANGEMENT

 

Baekhyun walked to his class after lunch break with his three other friends. Kyungsoo, Luhan and Yixing busy talking to each other when suddenly someone bump into him.

“Yah ! watch where you going!”

“Hey. It’s you who didn’t look when walking.” Baekhyun scolded back. It’s true. The girl or should he say his ‘enemy’ that stood in front of him now was the one to blame because she did not aware of her surrounding, busy looking at her phone. Kim Byul, the girl looked so pissed while crossing her arms.

“tskkk.. you know, you walked like you own this whole school. So full of yourself just because you won the prom queen last year. ” Kim Byul gave him a side glare. “Even dare to steal others boyfriends. Shameful manwhore” She said sarcastically.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. This girl had been picking a fight on him since he was entitled as prom queen last year and it’s the first time that male won that title. As the former prom queen 2 years ago, she was the prettiest girl in school yet she lose her title to other and a male on top of it all. It feels like someone just ripped her pride into pieces. Everyone know her character. She is not one to give up easily.

“Well, what can I do? Seems like everyone in school now can see your ugly face under that thick make up and fake eyelashes of yours. Or maybe they already getting sick of your attitude. No wonder your boyfriend turn to be gay.” Baekhyun said while giving disgusted look at her.

“YAH !! YOU !!!!” Kim Byul was about to slap him when suddenly someone appear in front of her.

“Kim Byul stop it!”

A very handsome tall guy stood while facing her. She froze at her place, feeling shocked.

“Minhyuk ah. I can explain……”

“Please go back to your class. We’ll talk later” She was cut off by the guy’s stern words. Feeling lost at the moment, but she complied anyway. She looked so annoyed as she turned her back and didn’t miss to glared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun replied her with a smirk. Feeling victorious.

“ I’m so sorry on behalf of her, Baekhyun ah.” Minhyuk apologized.

“You should make it clear to your girlfriend and stop chasing after me. It just wasting my time to argue with her” Baekhyun said.

“But you know I like you since first year of high school. I never like her. She’s the one forcing herself on me” Minhyuk explained with pleading eyes.

“I don’t care, Minhyuk. Didn’t I say it before? I don’t like you. So, please stay away from me”

Baekhyun turned his body towards his friends and leaving that guy in dazed at the hallway.

“Hey baek. You’re so mean. You should’ve thank him instead of scolding him. Poor guy.” Luhan speak up.

“what? Didn’t you guys said I should ignore him?”

“Thanking him not like you are giving him hope. It’s called manner, dude. You know how chaotic it will be if Minhyuk didn’t stop her” Kyungsoo answered without looking at him.

“Yeah right Soo.” Baekhyun was too lazy to argued back.

“I wonder why you hate that guy so much?” He look nice though.” Yixing who observing the situation, asked.

“Xing ah. I don’t have time to flirt with that guy”

“but you flirting with your fanboys.” Yixing teased.

“okay..I admit I flirt around but not to someone who have lover. But my fanboys, I know most of them are single.” Baekhyun answered while winking at one of his fanboys at the hallway.

“He like you from first year. Why didn’t give him chance before?” Yixing asked again.

“I don’t have any feeling to him. And one thing that I didn’t like is that he make it more obvious that he like me after he and that girl get together. That dare to spread rumors about me stealing her boyfriend. What the hell?”

“She is obviously jealous of you” Luhan added.

“I know right! Those two just give me headache. Let’s just go back to class.”

 

******************************

It was 3 days before the wedding day. Baekhyun was with his mother at the boutique to try his wedding suit.

“Omma, can I just not get married?” Baekhyun asked his mother.

“Don’t be silly son. Your wedding is in three days. You should’ve said earlier.”

“So, will you cancel the wedding if I said earlier?”

“Well…………….…” His mother paused a little. Baekhyun eagerly waited for his mother to answer.

“Of course…..NOT, Baek ah. Hahahhahahaaha.” His mother laughed, teasing his son.

“I knew it. Omma so mean now. You used to let me do whatever I want.”

“No more son. You can say, your omma realize it too late. I shouldn’t spoil you so much before”

“But what’s wrong with that?”

“Omma thought that giving everything you want will compensate all the time we didn’t get to spend with you. But turn out that our baby here can’t even do things by himself. “ His mother sighed.

“but omma, at least i didn’t turn to be bad boy”

“not bad boy but naughty one. Very naughty kid.” His mother pinched his cheek.

“ouch.. ouchh..omma..what if I look ugly during wedding day?” Baekhyun rubbed his cheek gently.

“naahhhh.. your mochi cheek is flexible. You will still look the same. kekeke”

“omma !!! “

“now, go try your suit. Omma wanna see” his mother pushed him to fitting room.

After a while, Baekhyun came out from fitting room. He was wearing white suit with black bow. The worker even done some make up on his face and hair.

“OMO OMO OMO !!!!!! who are you? You look so gorgeous. Where is my son?” His mother looked around, searching for her ‘son’.

“Don’t be so dramatic omma. It’s only your son here. No one else” Baekhyun replied as he rolled his eyes. His mother chuckled.

“aigoooo.. look at my baby. You look so handsome now, Baekhyun ah” Mrs. Byun looked at her son with full of admiration.

“of courseeeeee. I always look good in everything I wear” Baekhyun flipped his invisible long hair to the side. Now his mother turned to rolled her eyes but she chuckled anyway, already getting used to her son attitudes.

“Chanyeolie will surely like this look on you. Awwwwwwwww” His mother can’t stop fangirling.

“Like he even care about me” Baekhyun mumbled.

“What did you say, son?” His mother asked.

“ahh. Aniya. Nothing omma. Hehe” Baekhyun replied. Oh crap. I just voice out my mind, Baekhyun said in his head, face palming himself.

“hohoho… I can’t wait for your wedding day, Baekhyun ah.” his mother was busy taking pictures of him.

 

*************************

Finally, the day has come. The wedding day. The wedding was held in one of the top five star hotel owned by Park company.

Baekhyun sat on the sofa in the waiting room. His parents have left a moment ago to welcome their guests. There’s only his three friends accompanied him there.

“who have thought that our school diva here will get married so soon?” Luhan say while smirking as he glanced at Kyungsoo and Yixing.

“well.. well.. good for him. So he can be a good boy” Kyungsoo added.

“Baekhyun ah, why you so quiet today?” Yixing asked. All of them looked at Baekhyun who just sat at the sofa, didn’t moved or respond to any of his friends.

“damn……guysss… I…..am…so…..nervous…right…now…” Baekhyun spoke one by one. He feel so nervous that he can’t even comprehend his own mind. He’s not ready to get married. With a stranger somemore. He feels like want to run away but he is afraid because he is mama boy, he even doubt himself if he can survive outside world alone.

All of his friends looked at each other then they chuckled.

“I wonder who said this is no big deal last night?” Kyungsoo teased.

“oh baek. Don’t worry. As an experienced one, I can teach you how to do it with your husband or you can just video call me on your first night. HAAHAHHAAHA” Luhan added.

“what the hell Lu”

“I can recommend some ‘good’ video too, Baek. hehehe” Yixing wiggled his eyebrows.

“ehhhh… not you too Xing?”

“Son, get ready. now it’s time to go” suddenly his father came to the room.

“what? So fast” Baekhyun was nervous. He is not ready YET. His other three friends hugged and comforted him. Baekhyun take a deep breath to calm himself down before he went to his father, waiting at the door.

 

*****************

When the door at the main hall open and the music started, everyone fixed their eyes on the groom who just enter the hall. The groom look breathtaking with his white suit. His black hair was contrasting with his milky white skin and his eyeliner making him look so stunning. Baekhyun walked on the aisle, looking down while holding on to his father’s arm, try to calm his nervous feeling.

When he arrived at the end of the aisle, he looked up and finally making eye contact with his soon-to-be husband, Chanyeol looking so good with his black suit and his hair was style up. Chanyeol smiled at him. Baekhyun was taken aback by the smile. Heol.This ahjushi so good at acting but his smile look so genuine. Then,Chanyeol hold out his hands as Baekhyun shakingly accept it. Glad no one noticed how nervous he is except Chanyeol and his father. Chanyeol was grinning a little as he saw Baekhyun’s trembling hand.

As both of them now standing in front of the priest, they both said their vows as a married couple, then they exchanged rings.

“I announce both of you as husband and husband. You may now kiss” The priest said.

Then it hit him. They need to kiss. A ing KISS !! How am I supposed to kiss this ahjushi? Baekhyun was thinking so hard in his mind, when suddenly Chanyeol was holding his face with both hands. Baekhyun was stunned, don’t know what to do. ‘Don’t tell me, he’s going to…’

When he heard the crowd clapping their hands, then Baekhyun just realized what happen. He felt a pair of lips on his own. Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he was so shocked. Chanyeol was kissing him right now.

‘did ahjushi just kiss me??????????’ Baekhyun was screaming in his head.

 

 

 

A/N

Hi guys. How have you guys been? I think it’salready 4 month I didn’t update this story. I’m so sorry. I was busy with my college life before. But good thing is I just finish my study. WOHOOOOO. So, after this I can update more and didn’t have to make you guys wait for so long.

Btw, I don’t know if this chapter is good or not. I think my mind not working so well since I already use all my brain capacity to write my thesis. Hahahahhaha.. this is the only thing I can write right now. Hope you guys like it. And THANK YOU FOR 226 SUBSCRIBERS  !!!  XOXO

-acexiaolu-