Part 3

Hatred

Seungri pov 

"wake up ! It's already noon don't you want to go to your school you'll be late if you keep sleeping" said my mother. I forget that today is already monday and i have to go to my school. Actually i'm very excited to go to school today because i can meet my hyungs at school and i can ride the car that dad

bought for both me and my hyung. My car is black meanwhile my hyung has a white car. I want the white car actually but i think it's better for me to give it to my hyung since i love him very much.

~ At School ~

i go to park my car in the vip parking lot because i am the son of the owner school from what i see hyung go to park his car too.      After i see my hyung go out from his car and i soon followed behind him and we go to our class together. " Ri, later how about we eat together at the school canteen?" Well i think there is nothing to do at the recess time i think i will go with hyung. "Sure, Hyung !, can i ask my friend to join us hyung ,,oh they're our senior by the way" said me " of course Ri ,why not i want to know your friend too beside i never see you with any friends at school." Said seunghyun " hyung i know u will like them to and i hope that all of you are getting along hehehe^^ anyway hyung we have to go fast to the class we almost late because i wake up late before and you should wait for me i'm really sorry for that hyung" "it's okay ri but later on you will have to treat me on the recess time." said seunghyun. "WHAT !??, Hyung you are rich too why are you asking me to treat you some food" "well you said that you want me to forgive you then you have to treat me at the recess time." "Ok hyung i will treat you at the recess time but are you really sure to eat with me during our break time, you are one of the popular students at here meanwhile i'm only a nerd in this school i think many students will bully me after they see me eating with you. "Of course it's okay you silly why on earth you should mind them and i also notice that you never eat with me during your break time" said seunghyun. 

***kring kring***

I am bored at this class and i'm so sleepy right now but even when i go to sleep i will get into trouble because the teacher might suspect me not listening to her. What should i do right now. Hmmm.. maybe i should draw something at my notebook. I was thinking why i always gets bullied at my school it's because i wear glasses that i look like a nerd or anything else i'm wondering how could hyung get so popular and many friends at school.

***Kring Kring***

finally it's reccess time i'm very easily get bored at the lesson but luckily i could get some high score even my hyung score is better than mine. "Ri, let's go to the canteen i'm very hungry! " said seunghyun. I feel that all of the students in my class stare at ud weirdly before ignore us i'm sure after this because i am getting close with him at school."Okay hyung ". "Go to the canteen first hyung i want to finish my work first then i will go to the canteen later. " "okay byee" said seunghyun 

~Canteen

"Hyunggg!!!" said seungri after he see TOP,GD,Taeyang,and Daesung

"Hi panda" said TOP

"PANDAAA how are you i really miss you why don't you contact me when holiday" said GD. "I'm sorry hyung i can't contact you because i was busy at the moment anyway i also miss you too hyung i miss yourloud voice ^^ " "YA! How could you say that to me you brat" said GD

"Ok it's enough you two don't fight anymore and what GD said are true seungri you should contact us even when you are busy texting us doesn't waste much time wasn't it ?" Said youngbae. "Ok hyung i'm sorry for that" said me. " Hyunggg!!! let's go to the canteen my twin want to meet all of you" 

"Okay okay anything for our baby panda" said Daesung 

How would seungri twin react when he see seungri friend will he be jealous or not ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well how exactly this chapter ^ ^ i think this is my longest chapter so far i hope you like it please comment subscribe and vote it for me because when there is a lot of them i feel encoraged by it and i'm open to any suggestion about to the story anyway thanks for reading this story~~ GBU