ii

Proud To Be Yours

II J

A/N: I’ll be more serious in writing this. I was light headed when I wrote chapter one. Lol.

 

Sunggyu sat on their couch, ready for the date. He stared at the clock while waiting for Woohyun to finish getting ready. He touched his pocket and sighed in relief. “It’s still there.” He & Woohyun have known each other for 4 years and became close friends. Too close, actually. They moved in together now that they finished college. They were never in a relationship but they were both in love with each other. Sunggyu’s heart started to beat faster. Who knew he’ll fall for a guy like Woohyun? He chuckled and his eyes disappeared. Woohyun walked towards him and stared with a confused look on his face.

“Do I look funny?” Woohyun wondered, fixing his shirt.

Sunggyu smiled and stood up. “You look wonderful, Woohyun-ah.” He said, his cheeks turning to a shade of pink.

“So what’s funny?” Woohyun asked, crossing his arms over his shoulders while he pouted.

Sunggyu adored Woohyun’s cuteness and stared at him for a few more seconds before Woohyun sighed in frustration and stomped towards the door. “Aigoo ~” Sunggyu chuckled as he followed the later.

“Hyung~” Woohyun whined, stomping his feet in a cute way. “What’s so funnyyyy~?!”

 “You’re so adorable, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu said as he walked beside him.

“EH?” Woohyun asked, slightly pushing him.

“I’m not kidding!” He said, laughing. Sunggyu placed his hands inside his pockets and shivered.

Woohyun nodded and smiled shyly. “So, where to?” He asked. He really didn’t know what Sunggyu planned this time. He had to admit that his hyung was unpredictable.

“Anywhere.” Sunggyu said, scanning the road.

“HYUNG!” Woohyun whined, scratching his hair. “You have nothing planned?!”

Sunggyu touched the box in his pocket and tried his best not to smile. “Oh trust me. I have something planned.” Sunggyu said, nodding towards Woohyun.

“But it’s still so early. Look, it’s only 10AM!!” Woohyun whined again, shoving his watch on Sunggyu’s face.

“I can see that, Woohyun-ah.” He said with a laugh. “But go anywhere you like. Anywhere that makes you happy.” He answered.

“Anywhere as long as I’m with Kim Sunggyu, I’m happy.” Woohyun smirked.

“You’re disgusting.” Sunggyu chuckled.

“Aish. You’re not used to my greasiness, hyung?” Woohyun said, lifting one of his eyebrows.

“I’m used to it, that’s sure. But I never get tired of it.” Sunggyu said. He took his left hand out to grab Woohyun’s. They walked around hand in hand before agreeing to go to their secret hide-out where they used to hang out when they were still college students.

 

“Ah, so many memories!” Woohyun shouted as he spread his arms out wide, nostalgia kicking in.

Sunggyu stood a few feet away from Woohyun. He hid under the tree, away from the sunshine. He stared at Woohyun and felt nervous all of a sudden. Woohyun twirled and twirled, laughing as he did so. Their secret hide-out was a small yet beautiful garden near their college. They discovered it after their first date and happily ended the night with their first kiss. They knew that they loved each other since but Sunggyu waited for the right time to ask Woohyun to be his. They’re already at the right age, so the right time has to be now, right?

Woohyun chuckled and sat down at the grass, then looked up to the sky. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He felt happy. He felt complete. But he doesn’t hear Sunggyu’s nagging nor did he feel Sunggyu’s hand with his. He opened his eyes and saw a little box in front of it with a little note with Sunggyu’s handwriting on it. He looked around and saw nothing. Not even Sunggyu. He must have left when Woohyun closed his eyes, but why? The sunshine hit the box and the glitters on the ribbon sparkled, playing with Woohyun’s eyes. He smiled, opened it and saw a ring. A silver ring that sparkled even brighter than the ribbon. He felt his heart skip a beat as he took it out and studied the details. KSG <3 NWH was engraved on the ring. Woohyun chuckled and slipped it on as he heard Sunggyu’s faint laugh from behind. He looked back and saw Sunggyu walking slowly towards him, playing with each step he took. Woohyun stood up and smiled happily. ‘He finally asked me to be his.’ Woohyun thought as he saw something sparkle from Sunggyu’s hand. He stared at it and saw it was a ring, just exactly as his. Woohyun smiled even bigger as Sunggyu stood just a few inches in front of him.

“Well?” Woohyun frowned as he waited for Sunggyu to say something.

Sunggyu lifted his hand and slowly touched Woohyun’s cheeks, his ring sparkling as he did so. “What do you think? Surprise.” Sunggyu said, a little smile forming on his lips.

“So, after 4 years… We’re a couple. Finally.” Woohyun breathed out, too happy to talk.

Sunggyu nodded and sighed happily. He intertwined his hands with Woohyun’s and held it up in front of him. “The rings weren’t that cheap, you know.” He said with a chuckle.

Woohyun nodded and smirked. “So?” He laughed.

“Just showing how much I love you.” Sunggyu answered.

Woohyun nodded again and smiled even bigger. “So, to show how much you love me, you spent you’re money on couple rings that are so expensive? Dinner would have been great, you know.”

”Don’t act as if you don’t like it.” Sunggyu nagged.

“I love it, okay.” Woohyun said. He took out his hand from Sunggyu’s and played with the ring. “Fits me perfectly.”

“It should. I told you, it’s not cheap. So it has to be perfect.” Sunggyu said, a sincere look in his eyes.

“Kay.” Woohyun said and looked at his clock. “10:30 AM. Have any more plans, My Sunggyu?” Woohyun’s eyes sparkled as he said so.

“How about spending the day with you?” Sunggyu recommended, sliding his arm on Woohyun’s waist.

“ert.” Woohyun smirked as Sunggyu leaned closer.

Sunggyu’s lips was only a few inches away from Woohyun’s when they heard someone cough. The couple looked at the tree and saw Myungsoo—Sunggyu’s brother—standing under it, looking at them.

“So you’re finally together huh?” Myungsoo smirked.

“How the hell did you find us, Myungsoo?!” Sunggyu shouted in anger. He hated his brother for ruining the beautiful moment.

“Followed you, duh.” Myungsoo said with a bored look on his face. “Can’t that answer be any more obvious, hyung?!”

“Where’s Sungyeol?! Go and bug him.” Sunggyu said, ignoring Myungsoo and looking back at Woohyun.

Woohyun chuckled and kissed Sunggyu quickly but pulled back. He was so interested when Sunggyu & Myungsoo bickered. It’s like free entertainment.

“He’s not here.” Myungsoo said, pouting.

“Well, too bad. Ha ha.” Sunggyu said, rolling his eyes.

Woohyun dragged Sunggyu and pulled Myungsoo with them too. They trio exited the hide-out and Woohyun dragged them to a bench outside their college.

“What now?” Sunggyu said, impatiently crossing his arms.

“I don’t know. The hide-out was too crowded with the three of us.” Woohyun shrugged and sat in between them. “Where’s Sungyeol?” He asked Myungsoo who was pouting.

“With some girl. I don’t know. I don’t care. We’re not an item.” Myungsoo said, shaking his head.

“Aaw. Poor you.” Sunggyu butted in, teasing his younger brother.

Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu and stuck his tongue out at him. Woohyun laughed at their childishness. “But… I thought he liked you?” Woohyun said, becoming serious.

“I don’t know Woohyun-hyung. I don’t knowwww~” Myungsoo whined. Woohyun stretched his arms and hugged Myungsoo. He felt Sunggyu poke his arms, making him laugh. “But it’s okay hyung. I’m happy for you & Sunggyu hyung.” Myungsoo said when Woohyun let him go. “After four years, it’s official. He’s yours & yours only, ne?!” Myungsoo said, glaring at Woohyun. “Don’t hurt my hyung”

Woohyun nodded and raised his hand to show Myungsoo the ring.  “A promise is a promise right?”

Myungsoo nodded and stood up. “Well, I’ll leave you guys then. Go and continue your date~!” He said, waving goodbye.

 

END

a/n: Sorry for the long chap. Lmao. 8D