i

Proud To Be Yours

CHAP i

 

“Woohyun-ah.” Sunggyu said, leaning down to kiss his sleeping lover. “Time to wake up, princess.” He chuckled.

“Gyu..?” Woohyun mumbled, half awake.

“Yes, my love?” Sunggyu asked, seating next to him.

“I’m not your princess.” Woohyun said, seating up and rubbing his eyes.

“I know. I just love teasing my Woohyun.” Sunggyu chuckled, stealing another kiss.

“I love you, Gyu.” Woohyun whispered as he stood up.

“I love you more.” Sunggyu said, stretching as he stood up too.

“I love you the most.” Woohyun said with a smirk, hugging his hamster.

“Nam-Grease already? It’s only 9AM, Woohyun. Stop being so greasy.” Sunggyu laughed.

“WHAT?!” Woohyun said, letting go of Sunggyu, a shocked expression on his face. “YOU WOKE ME UP WHEN IT’S ONLY 9AM?! Are you crazy, Sunggyu?!” He said.

“Tch.” Sunggyu laughed, slapping Woohyun lightly. “ you, Woohyun. It’s late already! Your mom is nagging me to wake you up too.” He said, placing his arm on Woohyun’s waist as they walked towards the kitchen where plenty of food was waiting for them.

“My mom?! Really?” Woohyun asked, even more shocked. “She’s crazy for you, do you know that?” Woohyun whispered.

“Well, I’m crazy for his son.” Sunggyu chuckled, pinching Woohyun’s chin as he sat down. “Come on, I’m sure you’re hungry.” He said, patting the space next to him.

Woohyun sat down next to him and sighed. “You cooked?”

“No.” Sunggyu shook his head, his light brown hair shaking too while his lips formed a cute pout.

“Ah, cuteness overload!” Woohyun cringed back, covering his eyes.

Sunggyu grabbed a piece of bread and stuffed it into Woohyun’s mouth. “Just eat will you? Stop teasing my aegyo!”

“I’m only teasing you because it’s cuter than mine.” Woohyun pouted, doing aegyo too. “See?! No effect on you!!” Woohyun said, nibbling the side of the bread that Gyu stuffed into his mouth.

“Eh! You call that aegyo?” Sunggyu said, teasing Woohyun.

“Stop teasing me. It hurts.” Woohyun whined.

“Oh, Woohyun-ah.” Sunggyu said, looking at the clock.

“What now?” He answered, still munching on the bread. “This is good bread, by the way.”

Sunggyu laughed at the random comment and smirked. “We have a date! You don’t remember?”

“OH!” Woohyun’s head shot up and he smiled. “I didn’t forget, Sunggyu hyung. Don’t worry! Damn, I’m so excited I can choke on this bread!” Woohyun said, stuffing more bread to his mouth.

“Don’t choke or else I don’t have a date later.” Sunggyu chuckled at Woohyun’s cuteness.

“You’re so cute when you smile, do you know that?” Woohyun said, staring at Sunggyu.

“Yes. I know that already. Pabo.” Sunggyu smiled even bigger.

“You do?! Who told you that?” Woohyun said, cocking his head to the side.

“The person I loved the most just told me.” Sunggyu smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescents.

“Your mom?” Woohyun joked but he understood what Sunggyu meant; him.

“I hate you.” Sunggyu said, slapping Woohyun.

“Mwah.” Woohyun teased, giving a flying kiss. “Catch it, hyung.” Woohyun chuckled.

“So childish, aish.” Sunggyu complained, shaking his head in disapproval.

“I know you love that about me, hyung.” Woohyun leaned forward and smiled at Sunggyu.

“Do you want me to kiss you now?” Sunggyu said innocently, blinking his eyes.

“Then don’t.” Woohyun said, leaning back and crossed his arms over his chest.

Ugh. Sunggyu thought. “You know I can’t resist you when you’re wearing v necks. Just damn.”

Woohyun smirked and looked at Sunggyu. “Don’t go all y on me, hyung.”

“As if.” Sunggyu said, trying his best not to stare at Woohyun’s chest. “I’m not. No.” Sunggyu shook his head so fast, making him dizzy.

“Woah~” Woohyun said, holding Sunggyu’s shoulders. “You’re gonna fall, hyung.” He said with a chuckle.

“Fall for you? Already did.” Sunggyu smirked.

“You’re being greasy, Sunggyu.” Woohyun said, his eyes disappearing into crescents just like Sunggyu’s.

“NOOOOOO!” Sunggyu shouted, dropping his head. “What did you do to me, Woohyun-ah.” He said, laughing. “I’m greasy like you now.”

“You learned from your husband.” Woohyun nodded.

“Eew, so I’m the wife?!” Sunggyu said, his eyes bigger than you could ever imagine.

“I guess so…” Woohyun chuckled, biting his lips.

“Stop biting your lips. It’s seductive, eew.” Sunggyu said nervously and he felt himself blush.

“Stop nagging. It , eew.” Woohyun said with a smirk on his face.

“Stop it, Nam Woohyun~! Damn.” Sunggyu said, standing up.

“Sunggyu-ah~~” Woohyun whined, shaking his legs. “Don’t leave me~~~~!”

“I’m going to get ready for our date, okay.” Sunggyu shook his head and walked towards his room to get ready. God, I’m really lucky to have Woohyun huh? He just makes me complete. I love it.

 

END

 

A/N: It’s not a oneshot, nor a twoshot. Maybe a three-chapie, I don’t know. Lol. Well, if I’m done with this WooGyu fic, I’ll be starting a YaDong one so guys!!! You better get ready for some Dongwoo-Hoya love. <3 get excited, Inspiritsssss! :>

Danced My Way Into His Heart. ;)

xoxo