3//

Do I know you?

KimJunmyeon is online
deerboi is online
asstaxibaek is online

 

ohvivis
hey pretzel

 

KimJunmyeon
What do you want Sehun?

 

ohvivis
cn u send pic of yol

 

KimJunmyeon
Ask him for one. 

 

ohvivis
i diiiiid his was bad ;( cmon jigglo

 

KimJunmyeon
Ask nicely.

 

ohvivis
wot kind of disrepct is tHiS

 

KimJunmyeon
So no picture?

 

ohvivis
CALM UR RATATS 
pls hyung pls pls pls pls pls can u send hot pic of yodaddy

 

KimJunmyeon
I guess that's as nice as it's gonna get.
 

KimJunmyeon has sent an image

 

KimJunmyeon
This is Chanyeol and I. Obviously.

 

ohvivis
olmg ty daddy myeonmyeon 

 

yodawho is online

 

ohvivis
henlo chanyeol

 

yodawho
what the how????
your creepy

 

ohvivis
my creepy wot

 

yodawho
????

 

ohvivis
also ur hella cute js
like wowwww 
i wanted daddy material but
i guess its ok to be the daddy instead

 

yodawho
i'm blocking you

 

ohvivis
NOOOO 
i can exian
explain

 

yodawho
go on then..

 

ohvivis
i asked junmyon 2 send a pic ofc

 

yodawho
oh god
what picture did he send

 

ohvivis
;))))))))))))))
wudnt u like 2 kno

 

yodawho
ok you know what?
two can play this game.

 

-

 

yodawho
hyung, what picture did you send to that creep?

 

KimJunmyeon
You mean Sehun?

 

yodawho
who else is a creep??

 

KimJunmyeon
Well actually...
This guy in my biology class is kind of creepy sometimes.

 

yodawho
why??

 

KimJunmyeon
He stares at me. As though he's trying to see through my soul or something. It's unsettling.

 

yodawho
tell him to stop?? i dont see the problem

 

KimJunmyeon
I heard a rumour that he used to be the leader of a high school gang-I can't just tell him what to do what if I die?

 

yodawho
youre an idiot

 

KimJunmyeon
Shut up
Anyway what was it you wanted?
Oh!
I sent him a picture of us from a few years ago.

 

yodawho
oh my god 
i looked like an idiot in all of my old pictures

 

KimJunmyeon
It is true that you're much more mature now.
I don't see the problem though.

 

yodawho
if you don't send me an embarrassing pic of him
i won't talk to you for a month

 

KimJunmyeon has sent an image

 

yodawho
nice hair

 

KimJunmyeon
Aww, thank you Chanyeol. I wasn't sure about this hairstyle, but I'm glad you like it.

 

yodawho
lol... yeah

 

KimJunmyeon
One second, Kai just showed up at my dorm!

 

KimJunmyeon is now offline

 

-

 

yodawho
you look like some kind of suburban aunt

 

ohvivis
wot do u mean??

 

yodawho
an eye for an eye

 

ohvivis
u didnt................

 

yodawho
have a nice day, aunt hunnie :)

 

yodawho is now offline

 

-

 

Sehun frowned as he locked his phone. He wondered which picture Chanyeol had seen, but knew that bothering Junmyeon would be hopeless, since the other boy would simply refuse to give him a straight answer. With an abrupt sigh, Sehun stood and donned his favourite beanie-it was plain and navy in colour, and over the years it had braved a lot of the cold winter winds, to the point that Sehun was surprised that it was still intact-before leaving his dorm.

He walked leisurely across the campus grounds, hoping to meet his roommate who had promised Sehun lunch-as if he could pass up such an offer. Eventually, Sehun stumbled upon his roommate who was too deep in conversation with their mutual friend Kai and the current bane of Sehun's existence (Junmyeon), and thus didn't notice the tall boy approaching.

"Chenny-wenny, did you miss me?" Sehun said suddenly, throwing an arm around Chen's shoulders and almost putting the startled boy into a headlock.

In return, Sehun's roommate hissed, "Sehun! I told you not to call me that in public! It's Jongdae. Jong-dae." 

Sehun whined and let go of Jongdae, "Where is the fun in Jongdae? I like calling you-" Jongdae slapped a hand over Sehun's mouth when he recognised Xiumin approaching them. Unfortunately, Sehun thought with disdain, Jongdae had only told Junmyeon, Kai and himself about his recent YouTube fame-that had been thanks to his 100+ covers of all kinds of songs (even Disney)-so the two had to keep quiet about it around their other friends. Whilst Junmyeon easily kept Jongdae's secret, the two younger students were awful at keeping quiet about anything-their friend (and Junmyeon's unlucky roommate) Baekhyun could vouch for that since they had outed him to everyone on campus.

"Hello guys? What are you talking about? Is Hun trying to out Baekhyun again?" Xiumin chuckled goodnaturedly, Kai joining in just to seem polite.

An awkward sort of tension lingered over the group, and Jongdae was the first to speak after a sort silence enraptured them.

"Sehun was just checking out a group of guys and I didn't want them to get creeped out by him. You know how he can be." Sehun glared at his roommate.

Junmyeon suddenly raised a brow, "really? I would have thought he would have been a bit more... restrained. I thought he and Chanyeol were a thing."

"Sehun?! And Chanyeol!?" Jongdae barked out a loud laugh; Kai smirking at the tallest of the group as he frowned at the laughing boy. "That's hilarious. Chanyeol is so out of his league."

"What the is that supposed to mean? I'm above everyone." Sehun folded his arms and the other four eyed him skeptically.

"That is exacly what he means, bro," Kai commented, and Sehun merely huffed. Then his jaw dropped as he came to a small realisation. The group didn't question this, instead deciding to start walking to their usual campus coffee shop. 

Sehun followed after the other four, trailing closely behind Jongdae,  "Does that mean that all of you know Chanyeol, and I'd never heard of him before?"

"Yep, pretty much," Kai said, then rolled his eyes, " and you probably have met him before or at least heard of him, since he's my roommate."

"He is?!"

Kai sighed, pushing open the door to the coffee shop. He didn't grace Sehun with an answer, and the five took a seat at one of the larger booths, the conversation quickly switching to how difficult their classes were becoming and how tired they all were as they ordered their individual drinks.