Dinner For Two

Music, Style and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter


Sheba 

A chirpy upbeat melody suddenly erupted from Sheba's phone. It's was 6:00 am, Thursday morning. Sheba cracked open her eyes to see that the world outside her room was dark and cold. She lifted her thick covers and spreads to smoothly swing her feet to the floor to a pair of Ralph Laren bedroom slippers. She stood up and stretched her hands in the air.  She had on a thick wool matching pajama set on in her nurtural of choice. Black.

Despite amazing sleep, Sheba knew why she was so excited today. She was going to see him. She thought about all week. What was he doing now? What was he wearing? How did he kiss? How did he laugh?

As she thought about him she quickly made her way to her walk-in closet. As she entered she  the closet lights revealing a treasure cove of designer clothes and accessories. All organized by cut, color, and brand. At the back of the closet was a rack only for the clothes to be worn that day. Sheba reached for her workout clothes. A millennial pink long sleeved sweatsuit set. Trendy, practical and it was a color she liked even as the trend faded. She looked back at the rack to check once again the outfits planned for today

.A pair of leather pants with a white structured button-up and a boat cut light blue wool sweater revealing the collar of the button up beneath. She paired this with a mid-length cobalt blue jacket and leather thigh high boots. She had meetings all day today including meeting with BTS management to discuss an upcoming video.  Then it was the 7 pm's outfit. She felt butterflies as a smile blossomed on her lips. she scoffed at herself while rolling her eyes. It really wasn't that big of a deal. Just a date with a weirdo. She honestly had been so busy from that night it never really occurred to her that she could just google him. She had to admit to herself... She did enjoy the suspense.

The chirpy upbeat melody played again reminding her she had a tight schedule today. She quickly dressed for the gym and grabbed her gym bag by the rack. As she headed out the door all thoughts of him and tonight seemed to slip away as she went into work mode. 

 



Dean

Dean looked at his watch as he entered his van. 5:00 am and he just finished a recording session with Crush and Zico. He was exhausted. He had a show on Tuesday in Japan and arrived back to Korea Wednesday Morning. Since then he has been in the studio.  Naturally, he was going straight to his bed. All he could think about now was later tonight. He wanted to be well rested and ready for Sheba.  She needed all his attention. Since he was working he didn't have time to think about the date tonight.  He organized everything before he left Monday night and had an assistant handle any miscellaneous details. He finally realized that the day was here and he, for the first time in a while, he was honestly nervous.  

He already seemed like a creep to her but he could tell she was attracted to him. He remembered her flushed face and full lips nights before. How her chest rose deeply before falling again from her heavy breathing. He wondered if she looked like same when she was aroused.  He wanted to be the reason why Sheba's breathing forced her rise and fall. Dean felt blood rushing but not to his ears.  

As he exited out of his van to his apartment he chuckled to himself. He stepped into the lobby and greeted warmly by the doormen and any of the service members walking by. He nodded in return politely. His apartment building was posh with rich reds and purples. In contrast to Sheba's highly designed refined luxury, Dean's apartment building was lavish warmth. Velvets and satin with deep wood accents.

He entered his apartment, kicked off his shoes and went straight to the bedroom. He stripped off his thick sweater and denim pants revealing a lean muscle cover by creamy, smooth skin. He then dived straight into his bed. A sigh escaped as he exhaled in comfort. As Dean drifted away he wondered how Sheba's curls fall when she sleeps in a bed. He was sure it would look lovely especially in his bed. 
 



Sheba
 

The staccato of Sheba's Chanel thigh high boots echoed throughout the hallways of the Big Hit Entertainment building. Walking next to Sheba was her manager/partner/assistant Racheal in her blue skinny jeans, a slightly too big red sweater that was only tucked in at the front of her pants and red booties with white accent zippers and french tips that matched her white glasses perfectly. Racheal's pink silver hair was styled in a messing ponytail that bounced as she walked.

"Ok, So next we are meeting with  Mrs.Ji-Yun in regards of her wardrobe reconstruction.  Here are the pics she sent to me in regards to the aesthetics she is interested in." Racheal said as she handed over an open folder over to Sheba,"Her interior designer will also be there to help map out her closet reconstruction based on the wardrobe development."
 

"And where is..." Sheba started.

"The budget?" Racheal finished as she handed Sheba a piece of paper. "Right here. " 

Sheba looked at the budget and nodded. "Ok, this seems feasible."

"Great! So the meeting is set for 3'oclock and end at 5'oclock and then you have an early day off" Racheal chirped. Sheba noticed that Racheal hadn't mentioned her 7 pm tonight all week.  She was wondering exactly how much did that man pay her partner to keep shut.  Knowing Racheal she did extreme research on that guy first to check if he was safe.  Then based on his estimated income, Racheal must have presented the initial price. Sheba hoped that he had to pay Racheal a pretty penny. 

Sheba opened her month to ask Racheal some question about tonight. Without even looking at Sheba Racheal cut her off before the questions came. 

"Don't even ask. I am not telling and you don't pay me enough to be your partner and therapist" Racheal said.  Sheba pretends to be taken aback. Racheal looks at her and starts to laugh. Sheba joins her and nods in agreement.

To Sheba's surprise, She felt her self-being dragged to the side by her arm. The folders she was holding fell to the ground and Racheal exclaimed. Sheba looked up to see Jimin pulling her down an adjacent hallway. His face was, fresh from

Please log in to read the full chapter