Last Part: Date

Cold Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Part: Date

"Thinking about something?" Eunji asked, glancing at the blonde who was walking next to her. Naeun was quiet all the time they were walking and Eunji wasn't sure if the girl was just not in the mood or she did something wrong. At that thought, she got anxious and almost wished Naeun wouldn't answer.
Naeun was more honest than she thought.
"I'm just thinking... if you're just like them.. " 
"Like them? Who?"
"Everyone..."
Quite confused, Eunji started to keep asking.
"What is everyone like?"
"They were the type who are only nice at first... but they will still leave you in the end."
Eunji stopped walking at that. Eunji, like how she knows herself, was like that as well. When her ex left her hanging three years ago, she became the worst type of person she could ever be. She left everyone hanging, not caring a tiny bit of their feelings. 
But in a short amount of time, she didn't want to be the bad person anymore.
"You wouldn't know unless you try..." muttered Eunji, the only answer she could come up that time. "I'm not sure of what the future brings but... I know this time with you is different."
It calmed Naeun's heart, a small smile came at Eunji's choice of words. It was something similar to what she said in that night they shared together. 
"Besides... I didn't leave you when I woke up... that means I'm not going anywhere else this time."
"You... don't even love me."
Eunji moved closer to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter