Third Part: Brunch

Cold Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Part: Brunch


A soft chuckle escaped Eunji's lips.
The lady was right after all. She wasn't exactly an excellent cook. There were some burnt eggs on a plate near the sink and the small mess in the kitchen was something an experienced cook would do. Yet again, the woman amused her.
"I kinda burned the chicken on the oven too... So I guess we could just have some mushroom soup I heated up in the microwave." mumbled the lady, smiling shyly. 
Eunji released a full laugh this time, making the lady pout.
"I'll cook then, missy...? Oh, I still haven't asked for your name." 
The two locked gazes, the blonde offering a smile first.
"My name's Naeun. Son Naeun." Naeun stepped forward, engulfing the brunette in a hug, hiding her flushed cheeks as she buried her face on Eunji's neck.
Eunji dared to hug her back, blushing a bit more. 
"Eunji... I'm Jung Eunji."

"Done!"
A small satisfied smile was etched on Eunji's lips as she presented her dish which isn't much. Just some fried rice and not burnt eggs and ham. She didn't forget to put Naeun's microwaved soup on the table as well, as if it was a small joke only the two of them share. Naeun herself was in cloud nine. She never had a decent breakfast ever since she lived alone and her ex-boyfriend, who she just broke up with, was no better. 
"Thanks for the food!" She gleefuly stated, not even bothering to act at least dainty in front of her guest. She didn't see the need th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter