Second Part: Next Morning

Cold Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Part: Next Morning

Eunji groaned, feeling as if her head has just been hit with a pan. The sun rays were creeping inside yet on another person's room. She felt bare and under the covers, but didn't mind it a bit. Her eyes scanned the room she was in. Light blue wallpapers, some dark blue parts like a clear, morning sky. A closet was on a corner and a night table beside the bed. There were left over bills and an alarm clock, nothing more. 
Her eyes squinted on the messy cloths scattered around the floor. Did she go all out last night? She doesn't have a clue. It wasn't something new anyway. Just another person she hooked up with. 
"It was a girl..." muttered Eunji, noticing the two pairs of bra in the floor. That was new... She never got into girls before.
"I can see that you're awake." A voice welcomed her ears, and it almost felt nostalgic for her. It sounded like her mom every Sunday mornings when she didn't need to go anywhere. Almost too welcoming... which is weird. "Good morning. I hope you don't pee on my bed though. I can change the sheets but not the foam."
It wasn't a good joke but Eunji found herself smiling a bit. None of them said a word after, just absentmindedly staring at one another as if their studying what to do from then on. 
Wavy, blonde hair and luscious lips. The lady was wearing her oversized buttondown that reached the middle of her thighs. Eunji gulped. It felt like they were somewhat married. She was almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter