When You're Sick

Bigbang Imagines and Scenarios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP

 

 

"It's SNOWING JAGI" came the loud remark from the kitchen. You had just settled down to watch a good drama- with your hot coco and marshmallows too- when a disracting ruckus (known as your boyfriend: Seunghyun) beckoned you to the kitchen.

 

"Oppa~" you whined, hoping to lure him back to the comfy haven known as your sofa. "The dramas starting" you even added a pinch of aegyo on too.

 

"But Princess" He started- his own deer-like eyes roping you in. "I wanna play in this beautiful weather, with my precious jagi" He finished; pout at full force.

 

Sighing you wondered how you fell for such a cute, dorky person such as Seunghyun. "I'll go get my scale then..." you trailed off in defeat, hopes of returning to your hot coco - with marshmallows- quickly diminishing.

 

 

♡KOOKIE♡

 

 

"YAH PABO" you cried out, as your boyfriend had just thrown a freezing cold snow ball in your face.

 

Not even bothering to wipe it off, you hurriedly set to work in creating a couple snowballs of your own - for revenge. As a lioness stalking her prey, you snuck up behind him."Oppa~" you started, your hand locked in position.

"Ne, jagi?" He dumbly replied, like a fish caught in bait. "Eat THIS" you hurled the snowball at his sculptured face, rapidly raining fire onto his tall figure. 

 

"AHH" He cried out- startled. You were currently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter