Meeting the members

One Winter Night

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep the next morning, and he turned to his right just to see a certain giant sleeping soundly.

He was confused for a while. Who am I? Where am I? Who is that stranger next to me? Such thoughts filled his head. But then he remembered what happened last night and a small smile came to his lips.

Just then, a voice said, "Morning Baek," which woke him up from his trance. He sat up on the bed and looked at the owner of the voice, and saw Chanyeol grinning widely at him from the other bed with his bed head.

Baekhyun burst out laughing, unable to contain himself. "Morning, giant."

Chanyeol laughed along with him and asked, "What's that? A new nickname?"

The smaller boy shrugged, saying, "Dunno. It just came out of my mouth." And Chanyeol smiled.

"I like it." 

They sat there in silence, staring at each other for what seems like an eternity, until there was a knock on their door. Flustered, Baekhyun shouted, "Come in!" and the door opened, revealing a short, owl-eyed boy with pale skin. He smiled at the both, and Baekhyun noticed that a heart-shape forming on his lips.

"Hello, you must be Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun nodded, blushing a little. "And who are you?"

Chanyeol sprang up, putting his arms around the owl-eyed boy and speak excitedly. "This is Do Kyungsoo, Baek! Or D.O, you can call him however you like. He is one of the members of EXO!"

Baekhyun suddenly stood up, bowing and stuttering at the same time, "H-hello Kyungsoo-sshi! Nice to meet you. I'm sorry I didn't know you.. and I'm still in my bed clothes.." Baekhyun trailed off, and Kyungsoo laughed cheerily. 

"It's okay, Baekhyun. I just wanted to come say to the both of you to get ready to meet the members and eat breakfast."

"Kyungsoo's a great cook." Chanyeol grinned and gave a thumbs up and the boy beside him smack him on the arm.

"Shut up, you elf and just come eat breakfast. You too, Baekhyun. Mr.Lee told us about what happened last night." With that, Kyungsoo left and shut the door behind him, leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun alone.

"Well... I guess I should get ready." Baekhyun said, then realised that he had no clothes with him.

The giant noticed his situation and offered his clothes. "Back, you can wear my clothes for today, though it might be a bit big for you. We'll go for shopping tomorrow."

"Thanks, Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled gratefully and took his shirt and shorts. It was oversized but Baekhyun loved it. Chanyeol's fragrance on him smells really refreshing.

The two went downstairs to eat breakfast, only to see 10 boys standing in order, preparing to greet Baekhyun.

Then suddenly, a short boy around the same height as Kyungsoo shouted, "1,2,3! Hello, we are EXO!'' and everyone followed his lead and greeted Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, but quickly recovered, greeting them. "Hello everyone, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."

"We know! Mr.Lee told us yesterday." a camel-like boys with sharp cheekbones answered him.

"Oh...right."

"Hi Baekhyun, my name is Xiumin. I'm the oldest of this group. Chanyeol told us that you're around his age?" a boy with chubby baozi cheeks said.

"Yes... Xiumin-sshi..or..um, should I call you hung?" Baekhyun asked awkwardly, rubbing his nape in a shy manner.

"Of course, Hyunnie! You're like a cute little dongsaeng to me, now that you're part of EXO." Xiumin smiled warmly at the boy.

"My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you." a boy with feminine features said.

"Hey, I'm Chen! I also arrived just 2 weeks ago. Glad to find a newbie like me, and in the same debut group, too!"

 

"Aye wassup, I'm Kris. I'm the dad of this group."

"Hello Baekhyun, I'm Suho. I'm the mom of this group, as well as the leader."

"Also the richest of all!" Chen yelled and Suho slapped him on the head.

"Don't listen to this troll, Baekhyun." the leader told Baekhyun, and the boy giggled.

"Hi Baekhyun hyung, I'm Jongin but you can call me Kai." after he said that, he fell back onto the couch and fall asleep.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that." Chanyeol whispered in his ear and Baekhyun laughed.

"Baekhyun, what is your birthday date?" Suho asked and Baekhyun answered.

"It's May 5, 1992."

"What? You look a lot younger than me though!" Chanyeol and Chen exclaimed at the same time, since they both are a few months younger than Baekhyun.

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. But.. if you two are only a few months younger than me, you don't need to call me hyung or speak with any formalities.." Baekhyun replied and the younger ones smiled and high-fived each other.

Suho rolled his eyes and turned to Baekhyun, "Take note, Baekhyun-ah. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, me, and Lay are your hyungs, and the rest are your dongsaengs."

"Hi, I'm Lay. Or Zhang Yixing. I love unicorns and like to smoke weed." the person with droopy eyes who introduced himself as Lay, told Baekhyun while standing there cluelessly as if he's questioning his own existence.

"Please, Lay gege. He didn't need to know the extra bit of information." a person with panda eyes and dark eye circles rolled his eyes and introduced himself to Baekhyun.

"Hi gege, I'm Tao. As you might already know, or not know, I'm Chinese, and so is Luhan ge, Kris ge, and Lay ge. We have four Chinese members in our group."

Next in line, last but not least was a boy with sharp jaw line who had been staring at Baekhyun for a long time. "Hi hyung, my name is Sehun, and I'm the maknae of this group. Nice to meet you." he smiled at Baekhyun, then it quickly disappeared and he went back to his poker face.

"Never knew my child have good behaviours like this. I'm so proud." Suho sighed and sniffled, actually shedding a tear with Xiumin patting his back.

"Oh stop being so emotional, hyung." Chen groaned and he received a glare from the leader.

"And stop complaining or there will be no treat tonight." Suho declared, and that made Chen shut up.

Then Suho turned to Baekhyun and informed him, "Oh, I forgot to tell you Baekhyun-ah. There will be a celebratory dinner tonight after training, so be prepared. My treat."

Baekhyun grinned and nodded, thanking him, "Okay, Suho hyung."

Suho pinched his cheeks and cooed at him, "Aigooo... wuri Baekhyun is so cute."

Then Sehun pouted and muttered, "I'm the maknae, you know."

Suho laughed and hugged Sehun. "I know, Sehun-ah. You're also cute. You all are precious children to me, even Xiumin and Luhan."

Kyungsoo then clapped his hands, exclaiming, "Alright guys, let's eat breakfast and go for training. Or else, Coach John might give us a lecture again."

"I know, right. I swear, his lectures are much worse than Suho hying's." Tao groaned, and everyone laughed, even Suho, who couldn't resist his child's cuteness.

Kyungsoo then glanced down at Kai, who seems to be in dreamland on the sofa.

A sigh escaped his lips. "You guys, go ahead and eat the breakfast I prepared for you in the kitchen. I'll wake this lazy up."

They all chatted all the way to the kitchen, and Baekhyun sighed happily. After all, he got his dream achieved and he found great friends, too, his life is about to turn upside down starting from now.

 


SORRY GUYS, THIS WAS A BIT SHORT. I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER THE NEXT CHAP. THANKS.