Fear

Does She Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kai smiled into our kiss as he pressed me up against my front door unable to get into my house quick enough. I relished in the moment as our mouths worked up against each other. His hand fumbled with my keys until the door burst open our bodies tangled up with one another. He swiftly kicked the door shut behind us as we entered the house. I squealed as he suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before climbing up the stairs toward my bedroom.

“Kai,” I laughed as he ignored me and entered my room gently dropping me on the bed before he crawled on top of me.

“You were bad all night,” he remarked as he gently pulled me closer claiming my lips once more.

I smirked against his plump lips as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder pulling him closer.

“Only for you,” I whispered against his lips as he pulled away.

Kai and I’s relationship was close. Closer than most other male female relationships. I didn’t think of him as a brother or just a companion. He was my soulmate.

His hand wrapped around my thigh as he scooted me farther into the bed.

“You liked that other guy,” he claimed as he stared into my eyes looking for a response “I could tell by the way you were looking into his eyes,”

“Jealous much,” I quipped as his hand slammed against the head board “He was pretty cute and who knows maybe I’ll see him again,”

“Don’t play with me,” he growled as our hips pressed up against one another making body feel like a match to gunpowder.

“Not as much as I like you,” I changed my answer before I pulled him closer to where our chests were touching “I could never like anyone as much as I like you,”

I could tell his mind was going crazy as he threw his head back.

 “You have got to stop doing this to me,” he sighed before crashing his mouth back onto mine, his tongue exploring every inch of me.

While on the dance floor I was showing him how it made me feel for him to have any interest in another girl, he was now showing me how it felt to watch another man touch me. It was twisted really.We used to be able to tell each other everything but now when it comes to our feelings we can say nothing.

I moaned into his mouth as his hand slipped to my waist, his fingers digging into my skin.

“Jongin,” his true name slipped from my lips making him freeze for a moment.

Staring deeply into his eyes I could see his conflict, I knew who he truly was deep down.

I was the only one who did.

It was obvious the words he wanted to say in that very moment but choked back as I did all these years.

I quickly hugged him pressing feather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter