Lean On Me (Xenissi)

A Song to Tell a Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: Okay, a few things I have to say first. I don't know that much about Topp Dogg at all, so I'm sorry if this is inaccurate and weird and stuff (I found out that they live(d) in two houses so let's pretend Xero and Jenissi are in the same one)(also pretend Jenissi is still there). I guess I could use their real names... but I'm not 100% comfortable with them yet. I don't think I'll feature the other members much. Just because I don't really know them. I just fell in love with this ship, so I wanted to do something with all my feels.

 

I know, when things aren't working your way

You can't sleep, no matter how much you toss and turn

~

I could hear the sheets rustle. They kept waking me up. I contemplated crossing the room to get Jenissi to stop moving, but decided against it. My limbs were too tired to move that much.

The morning came, and I wasn't ready for it. I'd probably only gotten four hours of sleep, but it was better than my roommate. He'd gotten none, I could tell.

I couldn't ask him about it, since he showered, and then I showered, and by then it was time for us to start our schedule.

~

So many numbers saved on your phone

But you can't dial a single one

~

The members sat all around the practice room, me against the wall, sitting in a sea of my own sweat from hours of practice. I glanced over to my left, where Jenissi was sitting pressed into the corner, staring at his phone like he liked the feel of it in his hands but forgot what it was supposed to be used for. I stood up and went over to sit in front of him.

"Hi, Jenissi."

"Hi."

"Whatcha doing?"

He didn't answer me.

"Xero! Come practice this part with us again!" called B-joo. I looked back at Jenissi, who had gone back to staring at his phone. I stood up and went over to the other members.

~

When you want to be alone

But it gets lonely

When you don't even have the energy

To smile

~

I was the only one to notice that Jenissi wasn't eating lunch with us. I slipped out of the room to try to find him. I eventually did, in the bathroom. He was just standing there, looking in the mirror from a meter away.

"Hey," I said.

When usually, he'd smile after seeing me, even when he was tired, even when he didn't feel like

Please log in to read the full chapter