Ch.2

A Path With No Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyeon's POV 

It was now winter, snow was falling and Yoojung and I were all coped up in a small cafe. I went up to order for the both of us and the bright employee came up to greet me. She smiled at me and asked "What would you like today?" I politely gave her a small smile back and said "two hot chocolates please, oh and can you make one room temperature." Yoojung would always burn her tongue so I always made sure to make it room temperature. Before I left the counter she attempted to make small talk and asked me "I see you here often what school do you go to?" I usually am not very fond of small talk, but I'm also not rude so I replied back saying "Geumdo High." She looked at me with a shocked expression and said "I'm transferring there next month." Then she reached out her hand for a handshake and said "My name is Chaeyeon nice to meet you." I shook her hand and then went back to Yoojung. As soon as I sat down she asked me "What took you so long, you and the cashier seemed to be talking for a while, do you know her?" I gave her a slight smirk and said "Why are you scared of her hitting on me?" With slightly agape she turned her head in an embarrassed fashion and replied "Of course not!" I laughed at her response to my teasing, but then we were interrupted by the cashier who had our drinks in her hands. She put down my drink in front of me and turned it so that some writing in the cup was facing me, then she placed down Yoojung's drink hastily and ran away. "That was weird" I thought aloud.I noticed the writing and saw it was a phone number with a small message written next to it which said "we should be in contact ;)." I was slightly surprised and Yoojung began to notice and decided to take me out of my trance by saying "What's wrong? Does the drink taste bad?" She then took the cup out of my hand and read the message. "Wow Kim Doyeon you really attract too many people." She said then proceeded to pout a little. 

 

After the incident at the cafe I was walking Yoojung home when she decided to bring it up the incident at the cafe "So are you going to call her?" I looked at her and gave her a confused look "Why would I call her?" To which she replied "Well she looked really pretty and really interested in you so you should call her ." I noticed she got quieter towards the end. "Why would she be interested in me she's a woman too, women aren't supposed to be interested in one another like that." I said what I had believed was right for my whole life, but for some reason as I said it and saw Yoojung become slowly more disappointed it began to feel wrong. She quietly replied "I guess you're right." For the rest of the walk Yoojung seemed to ignore me. For about a week Yoojung acted very quiet if me and I knew it was because of what I had said that day. She eventually got over it, thankfully, but I still couldn't figure out why she reacted like that.

 

Yoojung and I were sitting with the rest of our group at lunch chatting away when Somi decided to bring up the school dance that was just around the corner. "So 

have any of you guys found a date to the dance?" I joked and said "Why would anyone bring you guys?" They shot me an offended look then Kyulkyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter