Ch.1

A Path With No Destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyeon's POV

 

When I was younger I always thought about being revolutionary, about being different and once I meant her I finally had the chance to be just that. However I was still hesitant to take that chance.

 

We were both 16 when we first met she was this small lovable kid that everyone seemed to naturally flock to, while me on the other hand had a rough exterior and didn't like opening up to others.We were seemingly opposites and I still wonder to this day how we ended up like this.

 

It was the first day of school, and everyone in the class was gathering with their friends and figuring out where they would like to sit, while I was with my small group of regular friends, which consisted of Nayoung,Kyulkyung,Sejeong, and I,  in the back of the class. I looked around to try and get a feel of everyone there then she walked through the door, and for some odd reason I couldn't look away, I usually am not the type of person to be curious about others but for some reason she sparked my interest. I saw her look around the class room and try to find anyone she knew, she ended up having a look of defeat on her face and plopped down at a random empty spot. Kyulkyung, being one of the more sociable ones in our group, said to Nayoung "Hey look over there isn't that Choi Yoojung?" To which Nayoung responded with "Yea that's her, she looks kind of lonely go tell her to sit with us Kyulkyung." Right after Nayoung's request Kyulkyung went over to where she was sitting and told her that she should come join the four of us. Once Yoojung and her arrived in our little area Kyulkyung began to introduce all of us. "So first this is Sejeong, she's kind of a handful but also a lot of fun. Then we have the cold duo Nayoung and Doyeon, they're on the more reserved side I would say." After hearing that Nayoung and I rolled our eyes and continued to pay no attention to them. Afterwards Yoojung spoke up and said with a big smile "Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys I would have been toast, I don't know anyone in this class." Her sweet smile gave me the impression that she was naive and warmhearted, I thought that this Yoojung kid isn't bad.

 

 

Over the course of a couple months Yoojung and I became unexpectedly close. Yoojung and her friends, Somi and chungha began to sit with my group at lunch as well. I always felt comfortable around her which isn't something that happens often to me. Everyone in the school found me unapproachable bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter