Eight

Fate Like A Stranger...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the turn of the knob, they both knew something magical was about to happen.

 

You cannot force things apart that are bound at the heart

Ashly Lorenzana

 

Fate will unwind as it must

Burton Raffel, Beowulf

 

This is where I have always been coming to. Since my time began. And when I go away from here, this will be the midpoint, to which everything ran, before, and from which everything will run. But now my love, we are here, we are now, and those times are running elsewhere.

A.S. Byatt, Possession

 

You may hear this words as degrading or too often but it is the damn truth: YOU ARE MINE

Griworldlove

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-time or chance, one of them did happen

This was it. However the moment played out didn’t matter at this point. The night wasn’t supposed to play out like this. In fact, it was the last thing he’d expect giving the circumstance. There was no second guessing it; fate, time, chance, or whatever those scientist or evolutionist believed in was at work and there was no way under the thick dark sky Ji Yong was just going to let the golden opportunity slip. No way under the heavens!

 

It only took less than five seconds.

 

 

Ji Yong’s heartbeat had been racing since well, did that even matter? It was this moment. This one person whom had made him wait, tamed him from being a whoremonger to let’s just call it normal for a lack of better word. In the less than five seconds, he had locked the younger to the back of the door placing one hand on Seungri's face and the other caressing gently lifting the younger’s face to meet his. And that did it for both of them. Surprisingly, Seungri made the first move by tiptoeing a few inches to capture the lips he’s denied for a very long time and boy was the kiss doing more than he bargained for. Slow and sensual at the same time was what Seungri wanted to remember this kiss by when he was going talking about his first real kiss with Ji Yong. Ji Yong was responding surprisingly well to the fluffy kiss. Maybe it was because this was the first time, he didn’t want; he wasn’t going to be all aggressive on this one, not yet anyways. All the feelings that had been buried deep down somewhere were slowly creeping up to him. The feelings as well for Seungri that he’d didn’t know he had in him for an intimate relationship had been slowly metamorphosing. The few moments their lips were still trapped together was cut short abruptly by the need for air in their lungs.

 

Ji Yong was the first to gaze at the other who seemed a bit taken aback by Jiyong’s abrupt kiss cut. In the mind of Seungri, it played that he wasn’t good enough for Kwon Ji Yong. He was still a baby when it came to matters like this, it was too girly-emotional for him, it was plain and simple a y-kiss. Ji Yong sensed a little by Seungri didn’t feel ok, what could he have done? It didn’t take a rocket scientist to fill in the gap that Seungri was a bit confused by the kiss ending too soon. Ji Yong got a little bit of steady heart rate: Seungri that… that was he didn’t even know how those words got short, but he found himself leaning back to Seungri's lip.

 

 

Ji Yong initiated more kisses with a firm hold on his Seungri. Even if it was too soon, there were things he still wanted to be done. Finally Ji led them both to the edge of the bed. He needed to try his luck. Back to the sensual-intimate kiss, Ji Yong delved hi mouth to claim the new addiction he’d come to have in the short period of time. Very slowly Ji Yong led the younger to be on his uninterrupting the kiss Seungri had come to more than love. He had his hands were he assumed were the most ideal location which was Ji’s shoulder.

 

A normal Ji Yong would have gotten the zipper and whatever was hiding the birthday suit off the moment they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter