Three

Fate Like A Stranger...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I am a complicated person with a simple life and I am the reason for everything that ever happened to me.

Charlotte Eriksson

 

To fate and the strange way that it twists us all together.

Nora Roberts.

 

Nothing that happens to you was meant to be. The only thing about you that was meant to be is you. Blaze your own trail.

George Alexiou

 

Stop counting your losses and start counting your blessings. Only then will you discover that losses are always easier to point out and count than blessings. And that your blessings will always outnumber your losses, for they are truly immeasurable.

Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem

 

Isn’t that the way everything begins? A night, a love, a once and for all

Sarah Dessen, Once and for All

 

Everything in life had its phases, and if you were smart, you learned to appreciate them all.

What really mattered, though, were the people in those moments with you. Memories are what we have and what we keep, and I held mine close. The ones I knew well like a night on the beach with a boy who would always live in my heart and the ones yet to come with another.

Sarah Dessen, Once and for All

 

I’ll always choose you

Hope Collier, Haven

 

Life is a series of tiny, unavoidable decisions.

Steven Galloway, The Cellist of Sarajevo

 

It is not in our power to determine our destiny.

Lailah Gifty Akita

 

There comes a time in your life when you have to choose between giving up and staying strong, when situations will try to predict your fate, when friends will depart from you and your echo will be your only companion. When that time comes, remember just why you fought so hard to get to where you are. What is life that it should threaten your faith and who is man that you should clinch onto for happiness? You have a destination. Remember this!

Chinonye J. Chidolue

 

Our ability to choose is sacred. It’s what makes humans special

Mark Andrew Poe, Ending Easter

 

Worrying about outcomes over which I have no control is punishing myself before the universe has decided whether I ought to be punished.

Sherry Thomas, A Study in Scarlet Women

 

Fate, no doubt, had a hand in it.

Arlene J. Chai

 

Fate is but a dying wish… Of a world that is beyond control. Like a single lotus flower, the future blossoms; Upon its petals, two people shall be free.

Youka Nitta, Embracing Love, Vol.5

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eighteen year old Seungri captured the heart of twenty-three year old Kwon Ji Yong.

Youngbae was getting onto something with Ji Yong. There were small changes. You see, Ji Yong was hanging out with his ‘crew’ less and less. He couldn’t point a finger at it but Ji Yong was acting normal. Normal? Youngbae could have sworn there were so many words that didn’t exist in Ji’s dictionary and one of them was that – normal. For starters, he was dressing differently. He was dressing decently, which only happened when his parents were present. He was being nice. Ji Yong was nice to everyone around him generally which was weird. He was nice to the staff at home. One other strange thing was him paying attention to his studies. Who the was this? Was Ji Yong possessed? What the hell was happening here? He even barely saw him and it seemed like he was dropping off some habits.

Yo, what's up dude? Been a while since we hung out Youngbae had managed to catch him after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter