KIM

Anonymous Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was back to the hotel's room. He was sweety so he took a shower before changing and throwing himself on the bed.


The day was long and tiring.


He still remembers the masked boy who had a huge impact on the class. Sehun couldn't miss how everyone suddenly went silent when he entered and claimed the center spot next to him.

But he owned it.

Sehun was a great dancer, he'd be the best out of the workshop, but once he saw the boy... that boy was another level.

Sehun wasn't scared, no he'll never. In fact he was expecting someone better, perhaps someone from whom he'll learn and improve. He'd love to know him. He had high hopes on talking to him and being friends that he forgot about Luhan, and not many things in the world can make him not think about Luhan.

The tall young boy slept that night without even knowing it.

 

 


The next morning he woke up excited, he even forgot to take breakfast and went straight running to the class.


"Bonjour Sehun" said one of the students.


"Bonjoir Sehun" said another one making everyone laugh at his failed attempt to speak the foreign language.


"Bonjour" he answered both of them. He took a look at the class. He was not here yet. "Does he come late to class?" He asked.


"Oh, him?" Started a shorter boy who just got in there. "I think I know who you're talking about, do you have business with him?" He asked.


The boy was Asian too, just like Sehun but he wondered if he too was Korean.


"I-I just wanted to talk to him" He answered truly."He's a great dancer and I hope we could be friends maybe"


"Hard luck my friend but yesterday was his last class here" He said before going to the head of the class and sitting down with crossed legs. "Sit in circle. Would anyone mind closing the door too please? The teacher took his leave earlier today, I'm here in his place"


"Why would a fellow student like us take the teacher's place?" Asked one of the students.


"I may still be a student, but I'm in advanced class and will graduate at the end of the year. My name is Zhang Yixing and I'm 23 years old"

It seemed like a shock to everyone how old he was, and even more that he'll graduate within the year.

He must be an amazing dancer. Sehun thought. And that, Yixing proved it by starting the class himself.

After the class ended, Sehun found himself in front of Yixing again. He was a curious one. "Do you know his name?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter