Childhood crush

Anonymous Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Monsieur Oh Sehun est demandé à l'accueil, merci"  A voice called in the speakers.

Did I forget something again? He thought. He was forgetful, and most of the time his things went missing.

It was 5pm and the boy still didn't go back to his hotel room since the morning. First vacation. Not really first but that's what Sehun liked to call it, it was his first time traveling alone, first time on the airplane and first time in France.

Oh France! How much he loved that country he finally got the chance to visit.

He was there for two weeks workshop but only spent two days so far. 

Sehun was chosen between the few good dancers to present his College before transfering to another one at the beginning of the year.

The workshop was pretty popular, and it'll only start the next day, so Sehun had plenty of time before preparing himself. 

He woke up from his thoughts once he heard his name once again in the speakers.

His wallet was missing.

Great job dumbo.

"Monsieur Sehun?" Asked the nice girl in the counter. "Vous avez oublié votre portefeuille, ce gentilhomme nous l'a rendu" She said as she pointed to another short man who was now walking the other way, his back facing Sehun.

Sehun was not fluent in French but he could at least understand what she meant. The short man had returned his wallet for him.

"Merci" He said politely before following the petite. He thought he should at least properly thank the person.

He hurried and was finally able to see the other man.

"Luhan?" 

He was kind of shocked.

It couldn't be him... Sehun didn't see Luhan for years, he was in the US...Wasn't he?

"I'm just here for few days before going back to Korea" The other said, guessing what the taller was thinking about.

"Oh" he said, still looking at Luhan. "I'm... Thank you, for the wallet I mean. And sorry for staring" 

"I missed you Sehun"

That's why you waited to see me when you found my wallet.

Luhan smiled. Yes Sehun said that out loud.

"You're sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter