+ 3 +

CL over that XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV 

 

She waited me really impatiently but I don't blame her, she was truly turning into a ghost. I'm pretty sure I ran the world's fastest 20 meters. 

She put her finger into a similar machine we have in the headquarters, after few scannings Siri like voice said "Scanning complete, welcome Lee Chae-Rin." 

She went in first and took off her killer heels. I did the same but without heels. 

 

She weakly turned to me and asked "Are you staying here tonight?" 

 

"I should." I smiled but I didn't get smile back from her. 

 

"Garage, pool, 1st bathroom, sauna and lounge are on a first floor. 1st bedroom with private bathroom, 2nd bathroom, 2nd bedroom, kitchen, 1st balcony and living room are on this floor. Guest rooms, 2nd balcony with summer kitchen, 3rd bathroom and gym are on a 3rd floor. Please feel comfortable. I really want to rest now." she became a bit more friendlier but still massaged her stomach with hand. 

 

"Don't you worry about me, are you going to be fine?" I asked grabbing her shoulder. 

 

"Y-yes I just need those p-painkillers, I think I left them into the car. Can you please bring them?" she asked. I didn't respond, I already ran with bare feet because putting on shoes was a useless waste of time. I was back with a less than a minute but I didn't see her anymore. 

 

"Chaerin?" I screamed watching through rooms. 

 

Cracked voice screamed back from somewhere "Oppa, I'm here!" 

 

I was like private investigator trying to get where she was located in that huge building. I went into a room what was really modern with black and white just like business mans sons rooms in TV dramas, who are too spoiled to talk with females and think they are the best. I saw her lying on a huge bed, fully with white covers. 

 

"Here." I smiled and gave her the medicines she bought earlier from the pharmacy. 

 

"Thanks." I finally got my smile back, she must be really thankful. She took them with water and crawled under the blanket. 

 

"Don't you feel uncomfortable? With that outfit?" I asked. 

 

"Oh I almost forgot." she was about to come out of the bed but I stopped her. 

 

"Where do you want to go? I will just go instead. Stay in bed." I felt like giving her moon and stars but I wanted her to feel better. 

 

"I wanted to see if I have some Ash old T-shirts in the closet." she confessed. 

 

I really hate that guy, I really do. At the beginning I cheered for their relationship and they looked absolutely gorgeous together but in the end he used her fame to promote himself. They dated about a year but then everything fell apart. He started cheating and begging for money. He was really disgusting. I last saw him few weeks ago, he asked me about Chaerin whereabouts but I stayed silent and told him to mind his own business. I haven't told her about our meet but I think it should stay that way. Before I even realized I was already in the walk-in closet. I saw empty shelves, waiting for luxury brands and fancy clothes. I almost asked her where his shirts were but then I saw a small little box of clothes in the smallest shelf in the closet. I picked up black XXL Gucci T-shirt and got out of this place. 

 

"Is this fine?" I gave it to her. 

 

"Yes, thank you so much oppa, so much. Thank you for being here, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you." I have never heard so many thanks yous in 3 sentences. Even at huge award shows like MAMA or Melon. 

 

I sat next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Don't thank me, I'm here for you. If you need anything, call me but now get changed and get some rest." I saw her fighting with cramps and pain again. Are the painkillers not working? I went outside and decided to call to our YG doctor. 

 

I stepped into the living room and sat on the big red sofa, took my phone and searched for his number from my 5000 contacts. 

 

"Hello?" I got reply with literally 10 seconds. 

 

"Hello, this is Jiyong." I introduced myself. He was new in our company. 

 

"Oh G-Dragon-ssi. What's your problem?" he asked really politely. 

 

"I have someone with period cramps and I don't know what could heal the pain?" I replied. 

 

"I can give you few tips. You write it down or you can remember?" I have been singer for almost 11 years and he thinks I can't remember? 

 

"I can remember, please say it fast, she really needs help." 

 

"Prepare a soda bottle and fill it with warm water, hold it on her stomach. Also make some tea and let her drink it. Let her wear comfortable clothes and massage her stomach." he paused for a moment "You can also give her painkillers but I'm sure you already used them." somehow he sounded a bit excited. Maybe because YG Family members don't really use his medical talents. Now he finally has so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter