+ 2 +

CL over that XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when I finished praising the cook Minji stood behind Jiyong and said with boiling emotions "Care to explain what are you two doing?" 

 

"Hi, my darling" Jiyong back-hugged her. Minji was model indeed, she was dressed into flower patterned clothing items from head to toes but she still looked super cool, I would probably look like a rose bush wearing this outfit. 

I could sense that she was angry because she pushed oppa arms away as soon as he reached her. 

"Don't touch me!" she said with cold tone. 

 

"Why?" Jiyong seemed frustrated.

 

"Why were you, my boyfriend, feeding CL?" Minji had face full of questions and anger. 

 

It was already awkward for me to stand still, that's why I decided to reply "Unnie, me and Jiyong oppa are best friends since forever and it's something what friends usually do. It's not like he cheated on you."

 

"But what if he did, with you? I have heard that you like to sleep around rather than doing music, that's why I can't see 2NE1 poster in the main hall when I come in. Jiyong is not like that, he takes care of his friends, unlike you. Maybe you made him do it too?" 

I can deal with all insults and I usually don't get hurt by comments but now when I heard it from my best friends girlfriend face to face I really felt like dying inside. I won't cry because I don't like this but something in my heart crushed for a moment, pictures of me and my girls wandering around my head. I was locked in my own world when I heard Jiyong saying seriously "Stop it Minji!" he alerted. 

 

"I-I think I should go now." I smiled and bowed to both. I heard oppa nagging with unnie from behind as I rushed to the parking lot to get into my car. 

 

Jiyong POV 

 

I was beyond angry, I even didn't care that she was my girlfriend "Are you out of your mind!?" I sounded like a tiger.

 

"No, they just sent me a text message saying it's not out of the stock." she tried to make this situation into a joke but I didn't go along with it. 

 

Listen to me Minji, I took her head and turned it to create eye contact with me "You are my girlfriend and I love you but Chaerin is my best friend I love her too" she made disappointed sound "2NE1 just disbanded and Chaerin is still really sensitive about this topic besides that she still get's all the hate and she is blamed for the disbandment. She is most probably really hurt right now. Please don't do this and apologize to her." I touched her forehead and placed kiss on it "See? We could have eaten all together but since you started pointless argument Chaerin is hurt and we can't eat together since I have to go and monitor Youngbae's music video." 

 

She seemed a bit hurt and I hated seeing my one and only like that but I also hated seeing Chaerin hurt because of meaningless comments out of jealousy. She has heard enough of that already. 

 

"Oppa I have to go now too" she pointed on her manager "I'll text her. Make sure that Taeyang films well! " I replied with a hug.

 

I knew she won't apologize, I think it's called something like a female pride, that's why I took my phone and did it myself. 

 

To: Hunchae

Did you arrive safely? I'm so sorry on behalf of Minji, she said it out of jealousy, she didn't mean it. I'm really sorry. Please don't het hurt by it. Luv ya my bff!! 

 

I got reply almost instantly. 

 

From: Hunchae 

Oppa~~~ It's fine. Youngbae oppa called me and invited to go and see his music video filming so I'm on my way there. 

 

To: Hunchae

Really?? I'm going there too! 

 

From: Hunchae

Ok! 

 

After reading her reply I set off, this time without my manager. 

I put on sunglasses and mask while getting into the van, I didn't see any fans outside what was kinda weird. Doesn't matter if it's late or early but there's always at least 2 fans waiting for their idol to come. Recently most of them are Chaerin fans because of her current activities as a solo artist. I sat on the overly comfortable seat and took my PMO headphones out. 

 

"To where?" my driver asked. 

 

"Please drive me to the Youngbae music video set." I took my phone and replied to messages from my boys and YG when my driver Kim added.  

 

"Are you all going to there today?" he let out a small laugh. 

 

"What do you mean?" He was the person I could always talk to, he worked here already when I was trainee, he knew everything about everyone. 

 

"Chaerin with driver Ji-woo is on her way and I also heard that Bobby is there already" 

 

"Really? Nobody besides Chaerin came to my music video shoot, I'm kinda jealous now" I crossed my arms on my chest. 

 

He laughed again. I am that funny? 

 

"You filmed it in LA. Only one living near is Chaerin." I was about to say something but his phone rang. 

 

"I have to take it." Kim said just like wanting to get a permission from me. 

 

I nodded. 

 

"Yes..Yes..We will be there..30 to 40 minutes?" 

He closed his phone and put it on the second seat on his right hand. This phone was probably older than me but old is gold, right? 

 

"We need to meet driver Ji-woo." 

 

"Why?" I asked with a bit mad voice but it came out by accident. 

 

"His car is broken and it needs to be fixed but Chaerin still wants attend at the music video filming place, we should pick her up." he said with a calm voice. 

 

"Are they alright?" I was a bit nervous. 

 

"Yes, they stopped by the pharmacy to get medicine and when they came out, car wouldn't work anymore." he explained. 

 

"Pharmacy? Is Chaerin sick?" I bursted out.

 

"I don't know Jiyong, ask herself" he smiled.

 

She didn't seem sick when she recorded the announcement, what's up with her now? 

I checked out many edits by my fans and I gotta admit most of them are actually really funny, my VIP's are the best. We drove about 30 minutes when I saw green pharmacy sign. Black van with Chaerin promotional flags was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter