The Stranger (part 2)

Spring Collection

Third Person POV

It was about 12 midnight.

The six youngest fairies from DSP media were exhausted inside their practice room. Some was just lying straight on the floor, some was gulping the entire bottle of her water and some just hugging the youngest baby in their group.

The last one was the squirrel Yang Yena. She loved hugging fluffy Jinsol for a comfort.

"Kids, it's time to go home now." their manager, Mandoo manager, showed his head through the door. "Meet me at the car park within 10 minutes."

The previously drained out kids were jumping in joy as their longing feeling for their own bed would be no longer exist. They started to pack their own things in a second.

But something inside her backpack caught her eyes. Yena took out the feathery mask she got from the stranger on her friends birthday party few days ago. She still kept it with her.

The memory of scene happened that night crawled back into her mind. 

Strange feeling filled her stomach, the butterfly was flying gracefully inside. Yena shook her head, tried to get it away from her tired mind.

'That thief!'

She startled as Jinsol distract her own thought with the tap on her shoulder."Yena unnie, are you OK?" Her eyes was spotting the feathery mask on the elder girl before she put it back inside.

"Oh, nothing." she said, clinging back to her sister. "I'm just tired."

"Yah, aegi-deul!" their eldest sister Chaekyung put her hand on the lamp switch near the door. "Hurry up or I'll turn off the light and leave you."

"Ahh, unnie wait for me!" Jinsol grabbed Yena's hand and dragged her to join their bandmate. Chaekyung switched off the lamp as the younger left the room with her.

"Lets go home!" said Yena

Leaving the butterfly on her stomach left with the mask that fell off from her bag on the floor.

 

*****

 

"OK, kids. Take care of yourself." said their manager before they closed the back door. 

Chaekyung waved her hand to him. "See you tomorrow mandoo-nim." Followed by the younger member.

They walked slowly along the isle, enjoying the few more minutes before they entered the dorm building.

"Wake up, Lee Jinsol." said Chaewon in her motherly tone to her sleepy maknae. "Don't sleep while walking or the bad guys will come to you."

Chuckles left their lips as the baby was whining​ with her sleepy eyes. Yang Yena who was known to be a dongsaeng pabo was the only one who came to comfort the sleepy potato.

"Don't worry, we have the strong Yena to protect us from bad guy." said Naeun playfully.

Yena patted Jinsol cheek lovingly, pouring all the love she had for the youngest. Suddenly she felt her stomach was aching painfully. "Ah.. my stomach.." 

"Are you OK?" asked Chaewon worriedly.

Yena nodded her head. She guessed that the busy schedule and stress were the main cause of the continuing episode of her stomach pain recently. "Maybe I just need to get some medicine from the pharmacy." 

Rachel tapped her shoulder, "Want me to accompany you there?"

"It's ok," she said. "I will be back fast."

Yena chewed her favourite strawberry milk candy and walked alone on the street after convincing her band mate she was OK by herself. The pharmacy was located nearby, so it didn't take too long for her to come back. Her stomach pain were relieved a bit after taking the tablet directly on the spot after she bought it.

"Yang Yena.."

She turned her head around as her name was called. She was left in awe knowing the owner of those voice calling her name was standing in front of her. 

Jeon Jungkook.

Their senior, member of the phenomenal idol group, the entitled Golden Maknae of the industry she was working at now were standing in front of her. She was turning her head around to make sure there was no another Yang Yena behind her before answering him. No one here.

"Hey..." his voice bring back her attention to him as he came closer."It's been a while..."

Yena looked at him with questioned look. She didn't remember that she was befriend with him before. She knew that Jungkook was not only her senior in the industry, but also her senior at the school she attended. That's all.

"Do you remember me?"

That was a silly question, she thought. At this rate of popularity they got right now, who wouldn't remember who he is? It was obvious!

The looked in her face obviously told Jungkook the answer of his own question. He didn't like it when she forgot about him while she was the only person that occupied his mind all the time for the past few days. 

Smirk appeared on his lips.

Yena was gasped when Jungkook suddenly grabbed her waist and brought her closer to his embrace. She was startled at how close their face to each other. "It's quite rude of you to forget me easily."
The only thing that now filled her head was possibility of his fan or paparazzi was hiding somewhere around them. It would be the end of her career in this industry if his fans caught her together with him in such a position. Some Fangirls are scary!

Yena used her hand that trapped between herself and his chest to try to free herself from his grip. "Sunbae-nim, there must be misunderstanding between us."

Jungkook suddenly put his palm on his own face, covering some part of his face. The smirk. The gaze. Yena stay still to study his uncovered face carefully.

She felt something on her stomach. It's not the pain she got moment before. It was rather than a tingling feeling that kept bothering her recently.

"You!"

 

*****

 

Yena POV

This thief! I remember him now!

"You!" 

I felt the heat on my cheek as his lips twitching up to form those smirk. Ouch, I hate the feeling I have at this moment!

He loosened up his grip on my waist and I took this opportunity to step back. ! I feel my back touching the cold wall.

"Seems like you still remembered our first date that night."

He put his hand in front of his chest smiling rather in a warmer way than the smirk he showed me before. I observed his feature carefully, tried to compare this person to the stranger I met that night. 

His eyes was not as intimidating as he was that night with no eye make up on it, but I still recognized the gaze he had. 

And those lips... I couldn't forget how his lips was on mine, stealing my breath away. Honestly said it, it looked so beautiful...

Oh my God! Yang Yena! You must be crazy! How could you think that way to the thief that stealing your kiss away?!

"What?"

I must be looked so red at this moment. His chuckling voice was so...

"I caught you staring at me, again." He said as he came closer. I tried to step back but, damn, I was trapped between him and the wall. I straightened my arm to make some space between us.

I think he was aware of my continuing protective action as he stood still on his place. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking at me again. 

Weird. 

His gaze was much tender than previous one. And his warm smile even made my heart skip a beat! What's wrong with me?

"I'm sorry."

I raised my eyebrow with his sudden apology. I put my hand down as I felt less threatened by his presence. He somehow looked so... Lost?

"That night..."He grabbed his beautiful hair frustrated. "You know... " he paused, avoiding my eyes. "The alcohol took over me then..."

"So you said that it wasn't your fault at all?!" blood was raging to my head suddenly with his lame excuse. What an irresponsible words! Couldn't he make a better excuse for it?!

"Wait!"

Ouch! I flinched in pain as the back of my head hit the wall when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I was about to throw him a glare when he put some pressure of his grip on my shoulder. But I could only see him staring at my eyes. Deeply...

"Yang Yena..." he sighed.

I looked away to avoid his eyes on mine. They looked so supplicating, I felt like I'm going to be trapped inside if I stare at them for too long. I closed my eyes forcefully and gritted my teeth as I felt his warmth breath come closer to me.
He rested his head on mine.

"I must be crazy..." he sent me a shiver through my nape as he heaved a whispery sigh. I could feel the warmth on my face as he cupped my cheek, guiding me to look into his eyes. 
I could see him pleading through his eyes. He stole my breath away again when his thumb was brushing softly on my cheek. His masculine scent mixed with minty breath that brushing on my nose distracted the rational part of my mind. It was too late to escape.

I was unknowingly trapped inside.

"You really drive me nut..." I blushed madly with his sudden confession, forgetting my anger towards him minutes ago. I lowered my head and bit my lips to avoid his eyes that could burst my heart in a second.

But in the end, I'm lost as his warm lips touch mine...

 

*****

 

Third Person POV

Jungkook deeply looked into the fragile person in front of him. Her locks, her eyes, her everything. It was all stamped clearly on his mind since the first day he saw her at school. 

She was the freshman when he was on his final year.

Yena always stand out from the crowd, he could easily find her petite figure among the crowd of people surrounded her. But he was just a shy boy to approach her in the fist place, at school or at the music event they happened to attend together.

Until all of the coincidence happened few days ago when he found her standing gracefully under the dim of light, eyes on him. Her gorgeous look, his longing feeling and the alcohol that gave him courage to step closer. Everything was just coincidentally came out in the same time. 

"You really drive me nut..." 

Her sweet scent paralyzed his intelligent part hardly. Everything about her was just too mesmerising. Jungkook could hardly think clearly and restrain himself, he just followed what his heart demand him to do. 

He leaned forwards to claim those lips that he had been missing for few days.

"Why do you do this to me..." he murmured softly as their eyes met. Jungkook was hesitated for a second but the feeling of her lips on him was just like a toxic, the more he tried to tempt himself the more he got addicted to it.

'I wish I know how to quit you.'

Yena could feel her heart thumping like crazy as the strange but familiar feeling embracing her. She was just too lost in his kiss. Her mind was hating on her for letting the stranger took an advantage of her while her heart just told her the opposite.

Something that her mind rationally refused to admit.

Not like the first one they shared, the kiss he's stealing from her now was much more softer and sweeter. Every bite on her lips was full of affection he had been hiding from her which was hard for herself to resist.

Jungkook was smiling between their lips when Yena finally returned his kiss shyly. The sweet taste of her lips and those remained strawberry milk flavour of the candy she was chewing definitely climbed up as his favourite ever.

He would kiss her like forever if she was not pushing him away for air. The addiction to her led Jungkook stole one more peck from her lips before Yena turned her head to the side, avoiding his gaze.

'What's wrong with you, Yang Yena?!'

Yena could felt she was blushing like crazy as she still catching her breath. Something was missing as she felt the cool wind brushing on her throbbing lips. 

She's cursing herself for missing the warmth of his lips.

Jungkook hesitatingly took her into his embrace and resting his chin on her head. "You're not good for my heart."

Both of them stayed in silent, accompanied by the sound of night breeze. But neither of them tried to move themselves from each other.

"You didn't do any better to me" Yena grabbed the piece of clothing that covered his broad chest complaining. Jungkook pulled himself from her to see her face clearly. Yena tilted her head up to look at him. 

"You put me into a dangerous situation with all of this." Grin slightly appeared on his lips as he saw a small pout on her lips. It was so tempting. "You need to take all of the responsibility of what you've done to me."

Jungkook was aware of her concern when she kept looking surrounded them. He tightened his embrace on her, gaining some warmth on the cold night.

"I won't let anyone hurt my girl."

Yena pushed him and slapped his chest to hide her embarrassment. 

"Who's your.... girl?" she said stuttering, red shade on her puffy cheek. "You are not even introducing yourself properly yet to me."

The blush on her cheek grew deeper with her own lame excuse which leaving Jungkook bursted out a laugh. 

She hated it.

Jungkook lent out his right hand to reach hers. Yena could see the sincerity on his eyes when their eyes met.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." He smiled. "Nice to meet you, Yang Yena."

She took his hand with a smile plastered on her face.

"Nice to meet you."

And from now on we're not stranger anymore.

 

 

END