Legal Age

Spring Collection

Lee Jinsol put her key on the key hole. 'Oh? Appa is back?' Smile appeared on her lips when she pushed the knob of the door and found it unlocked.

"Appa, I'm back." Jinsol called loudly as she saw his back on the kitchen. He was preparing for their dinner, she thought. As much as she loved her appa and his food, today weather was just too hot. So she decided to take a cold shower before enjoying their dinner.

'Ah, I'm hungry!'

She took her short workout pants and tank top for her own comfort as she finished her shower. She's jumping happily as the smell of delicious dinner hit her nose. Her growling tummy was asking to be fed.

Her appa perfect back was caught in her eyes as Jinsol walking down the stair. Tiptoed softly, she was planning to give her appa a surprise as he was too focus on his dish.

"Appa!" Jinsol jumped on his back and enveloped him with her big back hug. "I'm hungry!"

But her expression changed in a second as she felt something weird about her appa she hugged.

'Appa getting taller? His shoulder felt much more softer than before. '

The hugged person turned his head around in reflex. And when his eyes met the beautiful pair of hers, Jinsol jumped off from his back as she found herself was hugging a stranger.

In her house.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" 

The startled man looked at the young teenager in front of him, perfectly ignored the shock expression on the teenager face. His eyes were locked at the view served in front of his eyes. Her beautiful eyes, sharp feature, milky white skin and exposed long leg hooked his mind away for a second. And Jinsol's wet hair didn't make things better. 

He gulped.

"Stop looking at my girl with those eyes." Jaejin hit the back of his head before blocking his daughter from his sight. 

Jinsol grabbed his dad arm instantly and hid behind him. "Appa! Who's this person?"

"My colleague." Jaejin eyed his teenage daughter then looked at the stunned young man. "Lee Jinsol, why are you dressing like that?"

Her appa took off his shirt and put it on her shoulder, protecting his daughter from his colleague. Jaejin knew he was battling with himself on his mind as he saw him gulping before. He understand him.

He's a young man after all.

But it's different case since now he was staring at his precious baby. That was an unacceptable reason for him. Never ever.

"Wae-yo... We're home!" Jinsol pouted her lips in protest.

"But we have a guest now." she eyed the young man annoyed while letting her protective appa to wear her his shirt. 

"OK, Seokjin-ssi." Said Jaejin, "Let me introduced you my daughter, Lee Jinsol."

Seokjin bowed his head awkwardly to hide his reddened cheek. "I thought... Mr. Lee your daughter is..." he cleared his throat. "a baby." he said with a nervous laugh.

"She is." said Jaejin. "She's still underaged. If she is not, then who will be?" he smile fatherly way.

The so-called baby beaming the cutest aegyo smile to her daddy statement as he ruffled her hair lovingly. Like what Jaejin said, once a baby always a baby.
But during the father and daughter time they shared, Jinsol just missed the fact that she made him blushed more with the way she act and looked.

'I must be crazy...' 


*****


Took a deep breath, he sighed. Grabbing his beautiful hair and frowned his pretty eyebrow, too much things filled his mind. Since the day he visited Lee's House.

'Stop it, Kim Seokjin!'

He kept going back and fort before slammed himself on the sofa. Sighed.

"I'll call you later," said Jimin with his softest tone ever to the one on the line.

The younger man raised his eyebrow, eyes on his hyung who kept stomping his feet. He put his phone on his jeans before took a seat beside him. Jimin put his palm on Seokjin forehead. 

"You OK, Hyung?"

Seokjin looked at his housemate before sighing for the third time in the last five minutes.

"I think I'm crazy..." He covered his face with his palm. Jimin left him for a moment of silent, waiting for him to tell what bothered him just now.

Leaned his body on the sofa, Seokjin's spaced out thinking how to start telling Jimin the issue on his mind.

"I saw a girl," he tried to find a proper word. "She is---"

"And you fall hard for her?"

Jimin cut off his words without letting him finish his sentence. Mischievous grin on his lips as he saw his face turned into tomato colour with the mention of his current state. He threw TV remote to Jimin to hide his embarrassment.  

"Wae-yo," the younger boy said between his laugh. "You're just being a man. What's wrong with falling for her?"

Jimin was not aware of his concern towards what had been happening. It only left Seokjin in frustration mode more. The flash of memory when their eyes met filled his mind for the uncountable time that day.

They were so captivating. 

The sweet light scent that enveloped his body when she accidentally mistaken him as her father remained as his favourite since ever.

It was so soft yet strong enough to make it mark on his memory.

He gulped again. It gave him a slight of guiltiness as her innocent smile hit him right on the head.

"I'm not really sure what's bothering you, but " Jimin patted his shoulder lightly, "Just be a man and do the right things."

Seokjin looked at his dongsaeng amused. His words sounded so reassuring. Jimin smile brought back the calmness that had left him for few days.

'Be a man..?'

He closed his eyes and heaved the last sighed for today. 

'But... She's still too young!'


*****


"Sung Nayeon." 

Rachel turned her body around responding to the owner of the voice. She knew who he was by the way he called her already. No one called her with her born name except him.

"Oh, you're here..."

It was Park Jimin. Smile secretly formed on her soft lips as she saw his ear to ear smile coming near her. Jimin handed her the hot latte he bought for her. "Your coffee."

"Thanks." it was sweet as she tasted it. "You're here alone?"

Jimin shook his head after gulping his own americano. "I was here with Seokjin hyung." he paused, "But I'm not sure where he is now." He turned his head around to look for his already missing brother. 

Rachel was there, together with Naeun Yena and Jinsol, on the charity stall prepared by Chaekyung and Chaewon for their university event. It was weekend, so they were free to help their beloved sister.

"Hey, let me help you." Jimin gave his americano to her and took the big box from the corner Rachel going to pick up. "Where do I need to put it?"

Rachel grabbed his arm and led him to the table they need to put the goods on the box. Smile formed on his lips as her delicate finger touched his firm arm.

"Aigoo..." Chaekyung and Chaewon did their best to hold their laughter as the sight came into their eyes, while the younger Naeun cringed cutely leaving the squirrel chuckled in awe with her unnies reaction. 

"Annyeong haseo~" Park Jimin smiled and greeted them politely in which they bowed in return as he was older than them. 

They knew what had been happening between their Cherry baby and that sweet Mochi, but actually they had never met him in person but saw him through the photo.

"Unnie, where should I put this things?"

Jimin was taken aback with the sudden appearance of the cute potato jumping from under the table. Jinsol turned her head around innocently, founding a young man was startled by her sudden presence. 'Ah...' she got the idea who he was by looking at the way he hide himself behind the human cherry. 

"Yah, Jinsol-ah..." Yena chuckled as a tint of dirt was stained on her maknae pretty face. She took a piece of tissue and helped Jinsol to wash it up gently. "My baby potato is now clean and pretty."

Jinsol beamed her dongsaeng pabo sister her cutest aegyo smile ever. Her bright innocent smile not only gave Yena an urge to hug kept her for herself on her pocket but also induced an unknown smile on Jimin used-to-be shocked face.

"This cutie pie must be Lee Jinsol." Said Jimin with those adoring smile beaming on the place. 

The mischievous Yoon Princess raised her pretty eyebrow with his cutie pie remark. "Jimin-ssi, she's still a baby. You're not thinking about making her your next target right?" they could clearly heard the playful tone on her words.

Rachel looked from the corner of her eyes for his reaction. Jimin laughed soundly while shaking his head in sync with his swinging fore finger. He eyed the girl beside him before looking back to the princess.

"I won't." he said. "My target is clear from the begining."

Rachel smiled silently and kept shaking her head as Jimin sent her a wink with his answer. 

"OK, lets finish this out before people started to come." said Rachel as she started to unpack her handmade cookies. The rest of the girl continued doing their things with giggle on their lips.

Jimin looked at his watch. Its the time for him to go, but he need to find his brother first. He was about to call Seokjin when suddenly he heard his name was called from somewhere.

"Park Jimin." Seokjin walked slowly to him with bit of grumpy face. "Where have you been? It's time for us to go."

Took the last sip of his americano, he threw the empty cup of it. "I told you that I will visit Sung Nayeon first."

"Yeah, you did but at least----"

"Ah, appa's colleague..."

Seokjin was frozen for a second as the familiar voice hit his ear. 

'She's here...?'
 

Seokjin turned his head around slowly to see Jinsol raised her eyebrow while looking at himself in awe. He blinked his eyes twice to make sure it was not his hallucination. It was quite a hot day, who knows she was there as a hallucination caused by his dehydrated body. A kind of spring on desert, he thought.

The thing he knew at this moment was his increased heartbeat and temperature as her eyesmile showed up on her innocent look.

Oh man!

"Hyung?"

Jimin shook his arm. He studied his brother gaze on the cute potato. Smirked. Finally he got the idea of what had been happening on his housemate recently. 

The cute little baby was the answer.

Seokjin broke his gaze on Jinsol as Jimin patted his back hard. He looked at his brother with those playful smirk plastered.

"Be a man, and do the right things." he said in a whisper-like tone before pushed him forward.

Seokjin glared at him with his reddened face. Took a deep breath, he walked forward to greet Jinsol properly. I need to put an end on it, he thought

Be a man...

"Annyeong haseo, Seokjin oppa." Jinsol bowed politely on the person she met few days ago. 

Do the right things...

"We are fated to meet each other again this soon." She almost killed him with her pure smile. "Please take a look at---"

"Jinsol-ssi," Seokjin put his big palm on her head gently, stopping her. He took another deep breath before finishing his sentence.

It's your choice, Kim Seokjin!

"I will wait for your legal age to come," he smiled gently. "So please be happy and kept growing healthily."

Jinsol blinked her big eyes once and twice, trying to digest what had been said to her while some of her unnies' jaw were dropped to the floor hard and some were cringed excitingly. Red shade started to grow on her light skin when Seokjin patted her cheek softly.

"I will comeback when the time is right."

Jinsol felt her heart thumping hard inside her chest when Seokjin smile warmly and turned away to join Jimin. 

"Nice move." Seokjin hit his arm shyly as his brother praised his move. He still felt his fast heartbeat as he dragged Jimin away from their stall, tried his best to hide his smile.

"Sung Nayeon, I'll call you later." Jimin waved his hand as he was dragged by his smiling housemate. 

Jinsol turned her head around to see her grinning unnies with frown on her perfect eyebrow.

"Unnie, does it count as a proposal?"

Five of them didn't bother to answer her question but giving her their greatest group hug ever for their lovely baby maknae.

Before she grew up and left them behind.

 

END