Introduction

Soldiers

Kim Taeyeon. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung.

The two of them met when Taeyeon, an orphan was taken under the commander's wing and became a cadet at the age of 12. They became each other's first love. Many years later, both were training to serve the country, one specialising in combat whereas the other in medical field.

However, when the time for their graduation came, Tiffany wanted to quit. She didn't want to serve in the military anymore, she wanted Taeyeon to be safe and spend her life happily with her. 

But Taeyeon refused. Through these years, Tiffany found out many things about Taeyeon. She was so mysterious and had many secrets.

One of them being that her father was also a Major and her mother was kidnapped by a North Korean soldier and was and killed by him. Her father also died while trying to save her mother. That was how she became an orphan.

After losing both parents, Taeyeon swore to get revenge on the North Korean soldier who killed them. That was the sole reason she lived until now. To get revenge, no matter how long it took.

Tiffany tried her best to persuade Taeyeon. She didn't want her to risk her life just for petty vengeance. But it didn't work. Instead, Taeyeon even asked to break up. Tiffany couldn't believe what she heard. She didn't know that Taeyeon could end their relationship so easily just for revenge. She was so heartbroken. And just like that, they parted ways.

Taeyeon regrets what she did. She regretted losing the most important person in her life. But she couldn't do anything. Tiffany was heartbroken. She changed her number and moved out from her parents' house, even her family didn't know where she lives. Taeyeon couldn't find her anymore. All she could do was move on.

On the other hand, Tiffany decided to continue with her original plan of serving the country as a military medic. One year after the breakup, Tiffany was deployed to the SK army base to join the medical team there.

 

 

 

And they met...again.

 

 

 

 

 

This time, they will not let each other go...

 

 

 

 

 

Ever....again.