Bonus Chapter 1! (Plot/Character discussions + Plus reveals for next part!)

I love you a Latte (One day I'm going to hurt you) HIATUS UNTIL NOVEMBER SORRY GUYS

Hellooooo  ;D

 

As you can see the Prologue has come to an end, so now the story will start in the present day now and the boys will be a little more grown up. 

 

This is not an update sorry, but it's a SPECIAL CHAPTER ;D the story had gone threw a few development and character changes and upon approval by some of you readers, i have decided to share it all with you :). But I  won't be revealing EVERYTHING since I'll be throwing spoilers out then which is bad TT, I'll leave those as a bonus chapter when the story is over. But keep your eyes peeled I'll leave a few hints for the upcoming section of the story. 

 

"How did this story come to life?"

 

Actually it was all because of my english exam (weird ikr) one of the sections on the exam was writing a personal composition, and because you can add stories as examples on a personal composition. My stressed out me went ahead and made up a story on the spot because I just couldn't think of anything. And I don't entirely remember what I wrote but it went something like.

 

In the story "Coffee For Two" Minhyun Hwang is forced to care for his brothers after the death of his parents while taking over their cafe as well. He had to take up the responsibility from a young age, and it caused him to become a selfless person towards his brothers while also obtaining trust issues with anyone due to how his experiences as a child. All he could see were his parents being backstabbed and cheated which ultimately led to their death. He gained the perspective of the world being a cruel and unfair place. He put his barriers around himself and only allowed his brothers inside. blah blah blah Like so~~~

 

That was a very loose memory, so don't judge the poor grammar or word choice in that xd 

 

But as you can see, the story definitely didn't have a revenge idea in it from the beginning but it came almost immediately because I couldn't stop thinking about what I wrote on the exam after I also love having plots that tend to be uncommon and complicated or lots of twists. So I think the day I wrote the exam, I released the teaser on the very same day as well because I wanted to see how people would react to my happy/intense/sad mix of a story and after seeing positive reception, I did continue on with it as you can see ;D

 

 

"How about the Characters?"

 

Oh hooooo there were a good amount of changes but probably what everyone wants to know is my original lineup for the brothers. So it was:

 

(In corresponding age order as well from highest to lowest)

 

-Jisung

-Minhyun

-Dongho

-Seongwoo

-Daehwi

-Lee Woojin

 

Minhyun was always intended to be the main character but as you can see with this lineup, he was NOT intended to be the oldest. 

 

Jisung was going to be the oldest and he was going to die along with the parents as he would attempt to protect his brother's, and after accidentally killing him, the killers would run away as they were only supposed to kill the parents and leave the other brothers safe. Then Minhyun was supposed to take vengeance for him and his parents but as you can see that didn't happen. Because I felt like I wanted Jisung to appear in the story more and it also felt like I may be taking the "big brother" feel off of Minhyun. 

 

But what did you do with Jisung? 

 

I did want him prominent in the main story, and I wanted him to be sort of an older brother/motherly figure for Minhyun so the original plan was just for him to be working in the cafe. But when I had to give Minhyun some sort of legal guardian to make the story a little more realistic. The immediate thought was, why not Jisung? And he still gets to work in the cafe too so it's a win win. But he's been hiding a secret...............

 

 

Why was Dongho in the lineup?

 

Dongho was Intended to be Minhyun's twin, the younger one. And he would be the stronger/more playful of the duo, but that was also scrapped as I decided to give Dongho a different role as you can see. 

 

So the lineup became this

 

-Minhyun

-Seongwoo

-Jaehwan

-Hyunbin

-Daehwi

-Lee Woojin

 

 

Why did you add Jaehwan? 

 

Alot of cafe's have someone who sings or plays the guitar as nice background music, and I wanted to give their mother a love for guitar and singing and a son who could connect with that and carry it on when they grow up. And that is how Jaehwan came to be ;D. 

 

and Hyunbin?

 

Hyunbin was added purely because of his already formed brothership with Minhyun in pd101 xD, since I wasn\t the biggest fan of Hyunbin, I made him quiet with the intended action to make him blend into the background and make the other brother's stand out more! But it may have backfired as I think he's the fan favourite brother for this shy personality xD I realized this and did curse him in the prologue *sorry*

 

I still see Woojin what's up with that?

 

I wanted Ongniel in my story ;p and Woojin was supposed to be the little brother that would make Seongwoo get together with a Kang Daniel that visited the cafe regularly. BUT I felt like I wanted him to be more attached to Daniel and I DID NOT WANT to make Daniel one of the brother's. *Skip to Daniel note* 

 

Then you added Seonho right?

 

YES I did, Seonho wasn't planned in the story until I reflected back on how much affection he had for Minhyun in pd101 so you'll definitely see that clinginess as he's older now. 

 

So yes the final lineup turned out to be

 

-Minhyun

-Seongwoo

-Jaehwan

-Hyunbin

-Daehwi

-Seonho

 

Daehwi and Seongwoo were there from the start, reasoning for them?

 

As seen in produce 101, Seongwoo always tries to keep a light atmosphere. Seongwoo was added with the intent to always keep a positive aura/ attitude. If you remember back in the story, he was trying to keep a calm composure when their parents died and he opts to not acknowledge his tears if they do come like when aunt Jessica died.

 

And Daehwi I don't know if I'm the only one who gets the vibes but I definitely get the "fake maknae" vibes for it. Maybe I feel that because we're the same age and when he acts cute it totally passes for a maknae xD. Everyone expects the youngest to be the most sensitive, but I didn't intend that with whoever would be the youngest brother, instead, Daehwi was always supposed to be the second youngest and "fake maknae'. And I intended to make him the most sensitive as shown in the story. 

 

How did you choose Taeyeon/Baekhyun and Nichkhun/Tiffany? 

 

Okay the funny thing for Taeyeon and Baekhyun, I had put placeholder names when I was writing the chapters because I had no idea who to make the bad guys. But the place holder names were the words "ert" and "witch" in Korean. And I don't remember them but it was like Taebaek? or something like that so Taeyeon/Baekhyun just happened to come to my mind.

 

And Nichkhun and Tiffany, purely because of Tiffany's last name similarity with Minhyun and she used to date NIchkhun xD. 

 

 

Are there New Characters? 

 

OF COURSE, THERE'S :

 

Kang Daniel

 

Will fall in love with Seongwoo ;) YES ONGNIEL, his little brother is Woojin. He will also be working in the cafe ~~~ 

Added because I love Ongniel and Ongniel x Woojin and like I said before, I wanted Woojin to be Daniel's brother but I didn't want Daniel to be Minhyun's brother if that makes sense

 

Kang Woojin (Lee Woojin / East Light)

 

Daniel's little brother ;) lol nothing else to say about that.

 

* *** (********)

 

Taeyeon's ********* 

 

Kim Joonmyeon 

 

You all may have forgotten him but he was already introduced ;), and as Jonghyun's older brother (and favored by that WITCH) he will be more prominent in the current story for ALL THE WRONG REASONS (Take that as you'd like)

 

?????????

 

Error 404, No information available *I feel like this is that one character that you guys won't be expecting* 

 

Gunhee/Hwanwoong (and maybe other RBW boys)

 

As already shown, they shall be our news squad, Gunhee as the reporter and Hwanwoong as the cameraman, if I need other crew members for recordings I'll throw in other RBW boys ;)

If a TV is , be prepared for their appearance as they may be reporting something important!

 

 

If you were wondering about the ships for Minhyun's other brothers ~~~ These are planned:

Daehwi/Samuel

Jaehwan/Sewoon

Hyunbin/Donghan

 

But as you may know I can't focus on all of these (2HYUN and ONGNIEL FTW) So don't expect these all to happen ;p it may just be reduced to hinted.

 

And here are their roles in the cafe for the brother's :

 

Seongwoo - At the counter

Jaehwan - Performer 

Daehwi - Either working at the counter or doing a duet with Jaehwan ;)

Hyunbin - Baking in the back because he's shy but his brother's will encourage (force) him to deal with the public sometimes.

Seonho - He'll just be around he's too young for me to give him an actual work role xD

 

 

 

 

 

"Please author-nim I'm curious, can't you reveal anything on Minhyun's revenge."

 

No. 

 

"Please?"

 

No.

 

"Pretty Please??"

 

STOP IT JIHOON!

 

"But I was just wondering ;-;" 

 

I'm sorry don't cry.... wait, why have you been here asking me all these questions anyways?

 

"Because I wasn't part of the story and I wanted to see who had the nerve to take my spot."

 

But I never said you weren't going to be part of it........

 

"Really??"

 

Remember? you're supposed to be the ****  ******* ******

 

"Oh my god! Really!?"

 

Yes you are, now leave me alone I'm tired.

 

"Thanks author-nim! You'll be saved in my heart!" *runs away*

 

Aish..... That guy.....

 

Anyways REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THAT POLL!

 

From the combined votes on my poll so far Jaehwan and Seongwoo are tied and leading ;) *I'm shocked*

 

The poll ends on the 30th I believe so DO IT!

 

Your vote means more then you think :)

 

Next chapter will be Tiffany's and Jessica's tragic story. Think about SNSD and Smtown, yes I think that's a good enough hint. And the story may/may not contain important hints for the next part ;)

 

 

Comments are always appreciated because I love hearing your thoughts <3 (And responding)

 

 

 

AND HERE'S THE POLL

 

 

 

Which brother do you like? (Will affect story in second part)