Teaser for next part

I love you a Latte (One day I'm going to hurt you) HIATUS UNTIL NOVEMBER SORRY GUYS

Love is present in many forms..... our typical romance~

 

"You don't understand how long I've wanted to confess it to you.."

 

"I-I d-don't know what y-you're saying." 

 

"I love you."

 

The platonic bonds

 

Minhyun was surprised when Seonho wasn't clinging to his leg like he usually is around 6 am. He peeked into his room and cooed softly at the sight of Seonho resting peacefully. He was a growing chick, after all, he had his days.

 

When he was set to head down to the cafe, Minhyun reached to the back of the fridge, pulling out the treat used for the days when Seonho didn't get out of bed. He poked a straw into the small Yakult bottle and walked back to his room.

 

He placed the bottle beside Seonho's head and inserted the tip of the straw into his slightly parted lips. He squeezed the straw for a drip of the Yakult to land in Seonho's mouth. He let out a small laugh when Seonho unconsciously started on the straw. 

 

"I'll see you later." He patted Seonho's head and left the room. 

 

And the rekindling of past affections 

 

"J-Jonghyun?" The realization caused tears to cloud in Minhyun's eyes.

 

"I thought I'd never find you."

 

Can all be broken 

 

"Why didn't you tell me Jonghyun!"

 

"No Minhyun, please listen." Jonghyun tried keeping ahold of Minhyun's arms, but he managed to wriggle out of his grasp.

 

~~ 

 

"I can't believe you!"

 

"I only wanted to protect you!"

 

~~

 

"What do you mean you-"

 

"Yes, you heard it right, it's true."

 

Broken emotions can cause a pent up frustration to murder

 

"You wouldn't dare-" BANG!

 

When committing murder, you've already placed one foot in the grave

 

"Hahaha I know I've been a horrible person, do you think that bothers me in the slightest?"

 

"I just thought maybe......." 

 

"That I'd feel bad? no! Hell, I don't give a damn about a life or two, if they're in the way of my dream then annihilation is necessary!" 

 

When committing revenge, dig two graves, one for the wrongdoer........ and one for yourself

 

"Sinners go to hell." 

 

"Then you're going to hell." 

 

"And this...... will take you down to the deepest, darkest pits of hell with me." 

 

Follow a brother in his fight for vengeance 

 

"Is this how it ends?" 

 

"No....... this is just the beginning." 

 

Paying the price just to soothe the fire in his eyes 

 

"Say goodbye Minhyun." Taeyeon smiled evilly at him, before setting off the bomb in the cafe. 

 

"NOO!" Minhyun could only watch helplessly as his brother's tried escaping the rubble, only for all of them to collapse dead at the entrance.

 

But that's how it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPLASH!

 

"frgfghfghyngbg" Minhyun jolted out of bed.

 

"You know what, that's the last time I want to watch a documentary on World War II with you if the only thing you're going to do at night is scream Bomb and No." Jaehwan rolled his eyes, exiting the room with his empty bucket in hand.

 

"It was just a dream!??" Minhyun had to slap himself to make sure he was awake. That was one hectic dream, sounds like the type of story to send Seongwoo laughing hysterically on the ground at how unbelievable it is. He might just share it later. Might.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Fall 2017... Get ready for romance, revenge, and plot twists like you've never seen them before. (I hope)

 

"What do you mean he's working for Taeyeon!!"

 

~~~

 

"Oh no.... this c-can't b-be... please...... h-hold on."

 

~~~

 

"How did you find me!!?"

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yes, I was inspired by The Ark music video to add that part. 

 

NOW THAT'S THE END! Sorry for the terrible teaser.

 

I actually redid the teaser 5 times I think. The main mistake was revealing too much or focussing on the wrong thing so I hope this one had the right balance. 

 

 

Meanwhile the poll's over I guess ;p I gave it a week and the results!

 

1st Seongwoo: 51 votes

 

2nd Hyunbin: 34 votes

 

3rd Daehwi: 32 votes

 

4th Jaehwan: 27 votes

 

5th Seonho: 25 votes 

 

Lowkey surprised, Jaehwan was leading for the first 3 days or so. Then I checked the poll the next day and Seongwoo's votes just exploded O-O, yes my eyes did go wide.

 

Damn Seongwoo lol, but since he won I didn't really have anything planned........ I guess the story will continue as it is. (That means Ongniel will be 2nd main pairing)

 

BUT Second place Hyunbin! As promised, I will focus a little bit more on Hyunbin/Donghan then the other 2 planned pairings. (But Hyunbin/Donghan ain't getting a lot of screen time okay)

 

But again as prize, IF time allows, I will release Hyunbin/Donghan's relationship as a side story

 

 

 

Also, I'm really thankful to those who participated in the poll, after this story I'm planning one where everything is purely based off of the votes of the readers! You know like YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. And like an idiot, I forgot polls existed so thanks for helping me remember this exists and that people will actually click on the link and vote :D

 

 

And a little thing about the teaser, I only put what I thought wasn't a big spoiler ;p Mmmm most stuff will be revealed anyways first 5 chapters? Yeah around that. 

 

 

And I just have one more thing to say. I wasn't able to post this fast because I always get stressed before school starts xD, so I just wasn't focused enough to write the story.

 

I also bought a new laptop, so I've been adjusting to it and setting all my main things on it. 

 

And I actually get really busy when school starts (Music+Sports+Work+Homework FML) So updates WILL BE SLOW and I can't do anything about it I'm sorry TT, but on days I have no school (they will automatically be my rest days) I'll open up my doc and I'll try and write my off for you guys.  

 

 

I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE A LITTLE BIT OF THE PLOT, check back on the prologue in a week to see any changes I've made ;) I won't tell you what's being changed but it won't affect the story too much.

 

 

 

 

If you survived that little rant, I will now reveal a something else for the main story.

 

Last minute, I have decided to slip in one extra pair of characters, that I believe will mold nicely and blend well with the rest of the story. 

 

 

But what on earth is the connection to the story? 

 

I'd love to hear your thoughts through your comments 

 

Thanks for reading so far guys<3 <3  I couldn't make it this far without the support  <3 <3 <3