December Entries

An Entry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 3, 2014

Dear Diary,

It snowed today. I was in chemistry when it snowed today. And Jongin gave me his scarf. He walked me home afterwards.

 

But it felt weird. It felt like it wasn't supposed to happen what so ever. Maybe because Taeyong isn't here.

 

Speaking of Taeyong, I always see him and Yuji together. They were holding hands. I thought it was so cute when Taeyong blushed when she got closer to him.

 

He must really like her.

 

December 7, 2014

Dear Diary,

Happiness. Happiness is the worse drug that is known to man kind. I've been trying to feel the same fluttering feeling I once felt years ago. I don't know what's wrong with me.

 

I asked Yuji if we could take a break. I asked my boss if I could have a few days off of work.

 

Isn't it ironic that when you age, the more difficult life gets? Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? The more you learn, the less difficulty you have.

 

December 7, 2014

Dear Diary,

What should I get Haeun for Christmas? Should I get Taeyong something too? We haven't talked for a while now.

 

He was always too busy with his girlfriend. And when he wasn't it seems like I was always too busy with Haeun or my own friends.

 

A scarf. That's what Haeun needs. She's always walking around in the cold without a scarf. 

 

She looked really cute in mines.

 

December 8, 2014

Dear Diary,

I saw Taeyong in the halls today. He looked really down. More than usual.

 

Yuji wasn't with him today. So I didn't see her at all what so ever. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

 

I wanted to go up and talked to him. But I didn't want Yuji to misunderstand.

 

And I felt like it wasn't right for me to do so.

 

Taeyong-ah, are you okay?

 

December 11, 2014

Dear Diary,

 

I saw Taeyong with Haeun today. His head was on her shoulder and she had her hand on his pat.

 

I should have said something to him. I should have asked if he was okay. Maybe things has gotten tough for him again.

 

I saw Haeun removed the bracelet on his wrist. Her face twisted in pain.

 

And so did my heart.

 

Taeyong-ah, are you okay?

 

December 13, 2014

Dear Diary,

It felt so nice. The way it glazed against my skin. The noise it makes when it drops onto the floor.

 

It felt so nice. The way it pierces through me. Sending my body in shock.

 

It felt so nice. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter