GETTING HER BACK!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          💟LION HEART💟

 

"Tae I think someone is waiting for you," Hyo told her sister.

 

"What? Who? I don't know someone just came with a banquet waiting for you."

 

"Okay I'll go see who, thanks," Tae said and smiled at her sister.

 

~~~~~

 

”Hi!" Tae simply said.

 

”Hello miss, I'm sent to deliver this to you," the man said handing the beautiful banquet to the owner.

 

”Amm..by who? if I may ask."

 

”Read the card ma'am, and please sign here," he said offering her the little sign machine.

 

”Ahh...done, here thank you," she said and headed in to see for her eyes.

 

My love!

I hope you woke up all good and healthy today, I'll be waiting for you today after school, I hope you'll come.                                     

                                                                          love you! Y.                                                                                      

The card simply reads.

 

”Y? Is it Yuri? No, then Yoona?....."

 

”It's Yoona, you know right?" Hyo who was reading the card with her sister said, rising her brows up and down.

 

”Yoona? Maybe, because I've told Yuri not to even try, I guess is her then." Tae said smiling dreamingly.

 

”Good luck Tae, I hope to see you all cheesy again." Hyo said teasingly.

 

”Yah! What about you?"

 

”Huh? Me? Why me?" Hyo asked confused.

 

”T.I.F.F.A.N.Y, those the name ring a bell?" Tae teased.

 

”Yahhhh! Stop that, she likes you not me." Hyo said blushing furiously.

 

”Eyy! I know you like her and I'm sure she will like you too."

 

”You think so?" Hyo asked relieved.

 

”We will never know until you try getting her first," Tae again sister.

 

”But do you seriously think she will like me too?"

 

”Of course my sister is a very beautiful girl who wouldn't?"

 

”Don't flatter me."

 

”Oh no I'm not you really are beautiful Hyo, believe me."

 

”Okay! If you insist." Hyo said giving up.

 

”So are you gonna talk to her?" Tae asked mischievously.

 

”I don't know, maybe." Hyo said shyly.

 

”Goodness who would believe the Kim Hyoyeon will be shy, just look at you blushing." Tae sister, again.

 

”YAH! stop that," Hyo said hitting her sister's arm playfully.

 

~~

 

It was after school and Yoona couldn't wait to see her love, she's hoping Taeyeon will show up to their appointment.

 

Yoona is tired and is ready to show the petite girl how much she loves her, 'it is time to step up and claim what is mine,' Yoona thought, still in her thoughts Yoona felt someone tapping at her shoulder, turning around to see who, Yoona's lips landed on Tae's forehead as the petite girl was so close to her.

 

”I ah...sorry," Yoona was quick to apologise.

 

”It's....am...fine" Tae said, "You wanted to see me?" She asked.

 

”Ah...yes I do, I want you to go on a date with me." Yoona said.

 

”Date!"

 

”Yes please!"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter