I kissed her

Back to ending

Amber Pov..

I woke up and almost freaked out because someone was sleeping next to me while holding my arms that is wrap around her. Before I could scream my memories flashback and I quietly pull my arms away and hope she won't wake up. To my bad luck please give me a break. She suddenly stir under me and I just pretend to sleep. 

"This llama face doesn't look all ugly." I heard her say and I have a smirk in my head. 'My turn to tease ya.' I thought evily. When she was about to get i pulled her and went on top of her. I slowly lean in and saw how she have a shock face and closing eyes. I wanted to more so I brush my nose on her jawline and that's when I lost it. 

"PWAUAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK FUNNY!" I laugh out loud and I saw her glaring at me murderously.

"Jerkface" she said and push me off my own bed. 

"Ya! I let you sleep here but you do this? I get it!" I shouted and went to finish my morning rituals. 

I was in the shower with my boxer on call me weird but I take showers with my boxer because I am afraid there might be erts who peeks. I was in the middle of putting soap on my head so I closed my eyes but I suddenly felt someone behind me. I heard about bathroom ghost that only appear when you are in the shower so I quickly wash all the soap away and turn around. 

"AHHHHHHH! ERT!" I shouted when I saw who it was. It was KRYSTAL JUNG. I am serious here is this girl really their Ms. Popular idol? First she sleep with me not like what you think but now she is in a shower with me! 

"Aren't you the ert? Im and you aren't." she said 'so' innocently, but then I remember I have been staring at the celeb. CRAP!

"YAH! GET OUT! MY EYES!!!" I scream at the top of my lung and try to cover our bodies. 

"Ok chill its just a skin dress you stupid llama face." When will she stop now she is a ert I need to leave now. 

I turn off the water and grab a towel. I left the bathroom but when I got to my room she suddenly push me to my bed and hover over me. 

"What in the world are you doing?" I ask because she is being weird. 

"What do you think I am doing?" She ask me with a husky voice. 

"Well if you want do it later I have to pick up someone and I am about to be late." I said calmly and push her off. 

"Who are you picking up?" She ask me and why is she so curious. 

"Luna I promise to take her to a new famous restaurant and places." I said and smile thinking of spending my day with Luna. 

"Pishhh wipe that smile off your ugly face." she said to me. 

"If I am ugly then why did you even try to get close to me huh?" I gave her a teasing smirk.

"You are ugly but fun to annoy duh." She said to me.

"Alright suit yourself food are in the fridge im out." I said and put on my shoes.

"Who said you are going alone?" Dont say what i think. 

"I am coming too." Damn it wish I would just left without telling her.

"Why? Third-wheeling?" I ask with a smirk. 

"No." She show me a glare that give me shiver. 

"Hey listen its hard for me to get a decent alone time with my best friend its been a while since the last time we spent time alone. One more thing I told her I will take her out since awhile ago and so I must do it. Please at least let me do it today?" I show her my puppy face. 

"Y-you are so cu- 'ahem' I mean what do I get in return if I let you go alone with her?" She stare at me intensely and I realize something. Her eyes are pretty. 

"A day with Ms. Celeb here?" I said with hope. 

"Bad deal if I agree I'm on the disadvantage side. So no." She coldly stated. Think Am think. 

"I might regret this but I...will...go with you anywhere whenever you want." I said in fast pace. 

"You are bad at making deals." WHAT! I swear she wants so much I like literally gave her my freedom right there. 

"What? Then what do you want?" I ask impatiently since the tine is ticking. 

"Easy kiss me." Ok I am serious who would fall for a physco like her? Plus how can she be a popular celeb when she goes and tell stranger to kiss her? God I am going insane no I mean she is insane. 

"Wait you are a freaking celebrity for godsake! Add to that the most famous actress too! I can do anything but that." I stated firmly and saw how she is amaze. 

"Well either that or I go with you." She told me and fold her arms around her chest. 

"Don't you even care for your image? First you took me to a hotel. Second you sleep while making me hug you twice. Third you want me to kiss you. Are you insane?" I ask because I am frustrated. 

"First i told you my manager took you to the hotel room. Second because you challenge me and because I was tired, but since I dont know Yuri unnie that much I dont want to be rude and sleep in the rooms so I thought since you are close to her its easier. Last night I came here because it was going to rain and my manage isn't with me so I need someone to be with me. Third I just want a kiss from you." She told me and I was a little taken back because I felt guilty not seeing her reasons first. 

"Aishhh you idiot." I mumbled and puller her face toward mine. I let my lips do the job for me. Slowly it touch her lips and we stayed that way for a while like more than a couple second. I was about to pull away when she kiss me harder this time she move her lips and I just went along. After what seem like forever I pulled away and saw her fade up close. Its so beautiful. 

"Thanks Amber." She mutter lowly. 

"Why?" I ask kinda lost. 

"For fixing me." What fixing her? Wait. Did she just broke up with someone?

"Wait so you just broke up with someone? And use me as a rebound? What?" I ask in disbelief. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to. Its just its all over the news that I broke up with Kai and that day I met you at the bar I just felt like you are something I want to keep at least at the moment." She said slowly. I didn't know a scary lady like her can be cheesy. 

"Ok well you can stay if you want but I am about to be late. Bye." I said and thought maybe a hug and kiss on the forehead could maybe heal her. I went and hug her I can feel she tense up ad then I kissed her forehead and smile. 

"Bye Amber get back early and safe." she said and wave cutely to me. 

Amber pov end

'Goddamn it dont say I am already falling in love. .' 

........

A/n: Hey! Idk just thought an update should be done right? What will happen next who will fall for who? Wait till next chapter. Thank you bye.