Ch 8

My life with DBSK

You:I put the floaty in the Ocean and sat on top of the floaty. At least I know how to swim.But, I enjoy relaxing and sitting at the same time. The sky is so pretty today. I wish all five of my brothers were here. Hmm. I put my hand on my chin. As the ocean starts to move the floaty and I. Mom and Dad,I miss you.

Changmin: As we were discussing the rules of the show and the game. As I was getting kick by my hyungs lightly. I turn around and look at the ocean and saw a pink flamingo and a girl. Look everyone.

Jaejoong:Yah,Yunho. Changmin come back to the game.

Changmin:The waves are getting rough.And there's a girl out their on a floaty.

Yunho:Hmm,*I point*Hey is that

Junsu:Our little sister

Yoochun:Let the girl have fun. She cant be stuck in the room all the time.

Jaejoong: Mom and Dad remind us not to let her go into the ocean while the waves are really rough out their.

Changmin:I will go get her because I have long legs.

Yunho:I will yell at her.

Junsu:I don't think we should yell at her. We went through a lot already. Let's not.

Yoochun:I look at the sky. She's know how to swim.

Changmin:Well,that is true but she does get cramps in her legs.

Yunho:Who gave her that bikini?

Junsu:I did.

Yunho:Junsu

Junsu:It looks good on her.

Yoochun:I don't know about you guys the sky is beautiful but the rain clouds are coming in. And where is Changmin?

Changmin:I ran down to the beach with Jaejoong. ____ 

You:I look up and saw Changmin and Jaejoong oppa. Oops.

Changmin:How are you doing out there?

You:*I scream and answer back to him* Changmin I can't hear you because the waves are crashing from all around me.

Jaejoong:Do you want us to swim out there to get you,___? *I scream*

You:*I scream and answer back to him* Jaejoong I know how to swim. I will be fine.

Changmin:*I scream You said that back three months ago when we were at the beach.*

You:*I scream I will be fine* No I wont be fine I said to myself. As the waves kept getting more rough the winds starts to pick up. I watch as the floaty and I was getting further away from the beach and from my family tooo.

Jaejoong: We better go after her.

Changmin:Do you want me to swim to get her?

Jaejoong:I look up in the sky as the rain start to pour. ____ I scream