Ch12

My life with DBSK

9am

You:I open my eyes. I look down at the ground and saw Changmin on the sand as well. I laid on you while you and I were sleeping together. I shook my head. I peak outside and saw the sunshine. I left the fort. I walk towards the ocean. I walk in the water and to rinse the sand out of my hair and off my body.

Changmin:I woke up and found ____ off my body. I look outside saw ___ rinsing the sand off her body and her hair. I watch ____ from behind. ____, I yell

You:Oppa, Good Morning. I yell back.

Changmin:I wak closer to the ocean. Did you find my t-shirt?

You:No,I did not find you're t-shirt Oppa. I came down to the ocean to rinse the sand off my body and my hair. You have sand in you're hair.

Changmin:I will be okay. I will wait during the day to wash the sand off me. I actually watch you from behind. When you were rinsing the sand off you're body and you're hair.

You:You know,you are welcome to join me in the morning.

Changmin:My dongsaeng. I will find food. Don't get stuck in the ocean;just wait for me to comeback,ok.

You:Mhm. Can we?

Changmin:Can we what?

You:Can we find more palm fronts too? We should probably build more to the fort so the fort wont get blown over.

Changmin:Alright. Find some palm fronts and just attach to it.

You:Mhm

Changmin:Bye Bye

You:Bye Bye oppa. I watch him walk away to find food. I walk out of the ocean and start to walk near the tree's and start to grab the loose palm fronts off the tree's and throw them onto the ground. I start to count how many palm fronts do I have. I start to drag the plam fronts over to the fort. I hope he is doing alright.

Changmin:I need raddish,berries,coconut milk,and fish. I need a spear to get a fish. Aish. I look around the woods and the bushes. I found some berries. I look up and saw banana's. I start to climb up the tree and grab the banana's.I start to climb down the tree. I hold onto the banana's and grab the berries. I need to head back before I sqush the ingredients. I walk out of the wood's.

You:I start to tie the palm fronts together to the fort. *Stomach growls* I know that i'm hungry stomach. Changmin oppa will be back with the food. I kept tying the plam fronts together to make a bigger fort. 

Changmin:I walk back and saw the fort a bit bigger this time. I put the food down on a palm front stem. I went to the coconut tree to grab the coconut's. I walk back over to put the coconut's next to the food. I saw a stick in the ground and put it next to the fort.

You:Changmin,you're back. How did it go?

Changmin:I'm okay. I got most of the food. How is the fort coming along?

You:It's going good. I have a couple of scratches and splinter's. But,i'm okay overall.

Changmin:I smile at her.