Ch 4

My life with DBSK

You: I watch Yoochun as he starts to flip his pancake. Yoochun,Why do we have to go on these trips?

Yoochun: To have fun. Why you ask? I put the pancake on the plate and turn off the stove.

You: Just ....

Yoochun: Just what. I put three pancakes on her plate. Eat up. I go wake up the other three and get Changmin.

You: *whisper,I hope you understand Yoochun, I miss being in the events with you guys.*

Yoochun: Changmin,Breakfast is on the table.

Changmin:Yay food. I have a very high burning metabolism. 

Yoochun: I shook my head. I walk in my room with Junsu,sleeping in his pj's. Junsu wake up

Junsu: W....What

Yoochun:Food

Junsu: Im not hungry. 

Yoochun: Yes,you are. I sat on my bed. While Junsu was roaming and squirmming around the bed. Come on time to take wake up.

Junsu:7 more minutes.

Yoochun: Alright. I walk out of my room. Whatever you do don't wake up Junsu. 

You:Cranky

Yoochun: More likely Yes.

Jaejoong:I yawn and rub Yunho arm to wake him up. I watch how Yunho eye's open. Yunho, you have the most prettiest eyes ever in this world.

Yunho: Really? I would say your absolutly amazing in the bed last night. 

Yoochun:Knocks on the door. Breakfast is ready.

Yunho:We will be there.

Yoochun:I walk away from the door. This is not the first time I heard about this. I walk over to the table to start eating.

You:I start to swirl my pancake piece for extra syrup. Ah,this insomina.

Junsu: Did you slept? I look at her.

You:I did. But,Why do I feel so sleepy? 

Junsu:I put my fork down and look at her. Did you take you're vitamins?

You:No. Maybe i'm just coming down with a cold just before the trip?

Junsu:I put my hand on her forehead. No Temperature.

Changmin:Insomina is just lack of sleep. I watch Junsu taking his hand off ___ forehead.I kept looking at her.

You: I open my eyes and saw Jaejoong and Yunho coming out of their bedroom and their suitcase next to my suitcase. 

Yunho:So,Who is ready for our trip?

All of us are.

Jaejoong: Oh, ___ I contact you're teacher already and told her you will be absent for a bit. Is that a problem?

You:No. I will miss a lot of school though. 

Yunho:Plane leaves at 6:50am. I look at the clock it was 5:25am in the morning. So,let's finish breakfast first then get going.

You:Jaejoong oppa,Can you buy me a flamingo floaty for the ocean at Saipan?

Jaejoong:Sure. 

You:I put my plate in the sink. I will wait in the car.

Changmin:Right behind ya. I pick up ___&my suitcase. Come on.

You:Shoes. Flip Flops. I put them on and hold the door for Changmin.

Changmin:I slip on my shoes and went out the door. Thank you

You:You're welcome.

Changmin: Come on. Umma and Appa taught us good manners to respect everyone. I walk down the sidewalk to the car.

You:I walk with him. We always leave the couples behind.

Changmin:They will catch up to us. Don't worry

You: Changmin Oppa,Did you ask Miss.Seo to come with us on the trip?

Changmin:Only for a couple of days.

You:Oh. I look down as Changmin and I walk to the van door. 

Changmin:I can do this part. I put the suitcase in the back seat. I watch ___ getting in the car. Jaejoong was following behind.

Jaejoong:Is she alright?

Changmin:She is still sad

Jaejoong:She will have fun on this trip.

Changmin:I know

Jaejoong:I put my suitcase in the van backseat. I got in the car. Hey You?

You:Hey Jaejoong oppa.