Date Night

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seohyun, why are you in such a hurry to leave?” Yoona ask Seohyun as she seem to be in a hurry.

“Unnie, Luhan ask me for a date today. I have to go home quick to change.”

“I don’t think you need to change at all.”

“Well unnie, cause this work clothes is uncomfortable. And you know I like to by stylist.” She joke to Yoona. “Whatever. Hurry or you’ll be late.”

“Seohyun, are you leaving already?” Luhan saw her leave in a hurry.

“Nae.”

“Oh, did you forg..” Before he can finish she cut him off. “No, I didn’t oppa. I need to go home to change first and bring all these stuff home.”

“Ok, do you need a ride? I will drop you off and come pick you up later?” he offered.

“It’s okay. I have a friends picking me up already.” She told him and leave.

“I was just trying to help.” He thought to himself and can only sigh.

 

Seohyun wasn’t sure where they will go so she just change into a long black romper dress and put her long straight hair down. “ This will do, its suit my style and taste.” She thought to herself.

“Hello?” She answer her phone.

“Seohyun, I’m outside your house.” Luhan say on the other line.

“Huh, how can you know my number and where I live?” She ask.

“I look up your info because I forgot to ask about your number and where you live.” He told her.

“Oh, I will come out then.”

“Sorry, that I look it up without your permission.” He apologize as she enter his car. “It’s okay, it’s my fault for not telling you.” She assure him and they leave.

“By the way, where are we going?” She ask curiously. “ Where do you want to go Joohyun?”

“Umm..I don’t know Oppa.” 

They end up going to eat at a fancy restaurant that Luhan reserved.

“Luhan oppa, you don’t have to reserve such a fancy restaurant. It’s too much for me.” She told him.

“If it’s you, I can do anything.” He told her and pull the chair for her to sit like a gentlemen he is.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Seohyun, I will just call you Joohyun like how I use to. I’m not use to calling you Seohyun at all.” He tell her. She didn’t answer so he assume she agree.

“I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry if I ask fir your time when you have other plan today Joohyun.” He say sorry feeling down because its seem like it’s not the same Joohyun he use to know. It seem like there’s a wall between them like Seohyun is hiding something. He is sad that she might not forgive him and already forget about all their memories together.

 

Seohyun grab Luhan hand to assure him. “Oppa, don’t apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong, I agree to be here with you today so don’t worry.”

 

“I’m sorry for everything in the past that’s why I have to be careful because I’m worry. What if you leave without a goodbye again?” He told her worriedly and she can feel the sadness and re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter