What If? (One last time)

What If? (One last time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What if everything was different in 2014, can we be more happier and different from now?

 

"Hey Kim Taeyeon get your off the couch and start practicing already! For goodness sake already!" Me as a non - dancer was dying, because of my low stamina, but what can I do when I have Tiffany Hwang by my side I'll have to get over everything and anything.

It was a normal day in the training studio, the nine of us having practices for the upcoming fanmeet, we were both excited and the same nervous.

"Jessica Jung you too get your here quick"

"ha ha" I being the same as me for having low stamina, but she's literally flopped on the floor with four limps all over.

Just like this, our day passed by with our sweats, filled with laughter in the room.

---

What do I tell Sone?

Will they leave us?

What do I do?

'SNSD JESSICA JUNG HAS OFFICIAL LEAVE THE GROUP, SAID THAT SHE'S BEEN KICKED OUT'

no. we didn't,

it's SM.

---

"Are you okay jess?"

"What are we gonna do without you?"

"Should we go and kick their asses?"

"How can they say that it's us who kick you out?"

Our group chat was flooded. And as their leader, I can't do anything...

"I'm fine, just that you guys would have to change the cheography later hehe, please do your best im really fine"

---

"How's your day?"

"The usually I guess, nothing much."

"That's good"

"I think I just missed the eight of you a little... hehe"

"We're always here for you"

---

"Ya sunny I heard on the radio that's for me right"

"Yea im good right"

"A little sneaky there soonkyu"

---

"What are you planning to do next?"

"Designing, singing I guess?"

"WE'LL BUY ALL OF IT SAVE SOME FOR US"

"nope."

"WHY YOU"

"I'll just give it you you hehe"

---

"P-A-R-T-Y, JUST LISTENED TO IT. IT WAS AMAZING"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter