~2~

My bestfriend's boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!!"

"I just said that I'm gonna stay here for good. You heard me."

"You understand my reaction girl. Don't pretend to not know." Krystal said as she watched Sulli unpack her stuffs. "How are you gonna deal with what you have done if you don't want to go back? Don't you have anything in mind of what to do at all?"

"Well I don't care." Sulli said with a shrug and walked up to the closest to hang her clothes. "My parents can handle it. They are good at it after all."

Krystal rubbed her temples. "Now you are giving me headache. I don't get why you found the whole situation of yours is trivial and so chill about it."

Sulli laughed. "I don't find it trivial. I found myself not concerned about it at all."

Krystal rolled her eyes. "You can even laugh at it. I really don't know what am I gonna do with you."

"Then don't do anything. Now can we stop talking about me, but let's begin with you." Sulli closed the door of the closet and came to sit next to Krystal. "Tell me honestly, do you not want me to stay here with you?"

"What are you talking about? Why do you think I don't want you to stay here with me?" Krystal asked incredulously. "You are my bestfriend silly."

"Yes, just a bestfriend. And your boyfriend will find your bestfriend's existence in your place is a pest. He won't like it much to see me here I guess." Sulli said.

"You mean Minho?" Krystal asked and she laughed. "Ya he lives the next door in his own apartment and this is mine. How on the earth he find you as a pest here?"

Sulli shrugged. "Well, I just think that you two probably want to cuddle or need your private space to do anything like typical boyfriend and girlfriend would do. I don't think your boyfriend would be that please to have any audience witness his affection to his girlfriend. For example like you two want to kiss or umm...well... "

Krystal smacked Sulli.

"Ya why did you hit me?! It hurts."

"Yes it hurts so you will realize of what you have said is incredulous." Krystal said. "Minho and I don't do that."

Sulli grinned jokingly as she leaned towards Krystal. "Do what?"

"Ya!!" Krystal's face was getting red. "You know what I mean and I know you are teasing me, so stop."

"Nah, why are you so shy about it? You both are already adults, there is nothing inappropriate about admitting it." Sulli said.

"Admitting what? Ya you are really getting too deep. Alright for your information, Minho and I never sleep together because I won't give him anything until the day we get married. Here now, are you happy?"

"Not yet." Sulli said as she grinned wider. "So you just admitted that Minho is for keep now? You can even talk about you will marry him one day. I thought you always said that you would never think about marriage until you turn 30?"

Krystal beamed. "Minho is really a great guy. I'm really happy be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter